• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Discuss Skrill.com (Was MoneyBookers.com)

General discussions of a financial company
Agree Pharaoh.
Those who says Moneybookers are scam, I think they themselves are scam and have identity problem or are fired from MB as you have mentioned!

Or just kids with nothing to do.. Who are grounded and from whom parents have taken away xbox.

Skrill/pokerstars

Hi, I'm new here (found this site by looking up skrill reviews)
I was lured into depositing money with skrill since they had a nice promotion which was advertised on pokernews.com, deposit $20 on your pokerstars account through skrill, get your $20 booked back into your skrill. So I did, and guess what, nothing came.. I emailed them on the 22nd of November and I got an automatic reply:

Thank you for contacting our help team.

We have created a ticket for you (#00665***) and aim to reply as soon as possible, but due to a significant increase in the volume of queries to our customer services centre we are experiencing a few delays.

I can understand that they are running behind, I get that at work too, but over 1 month? I sent them another mail a week ago reminding them about my "ticket" but still no reply.

I was quite happy doing business with them and it was going to make my life easier using skrill, but if they don't do what they promess right off the bat, I'm out. 1 business day is not 1 month, period.

skrill how does it work.png

That's their business model - lure in naive poker players to deposit 20 dollars and ignore they emails :D

Hi Every one Sorry my English is Not Good ....
i open Skrill account before 8years ago then i recvie 3transaction and my account was verified successfully with my bank card and they cut money also from my Bank then i start using my skrill account when i try to send money to other friend then i saw that i am unable to send money to any account i contact to them aftar 3months they reply me that provide us
National ID card poto copy
Bank Statment
Utility Bill
i provide all documents and that is easy to check on internet then they told me sorry we cant give you access and you withraw your money to bank then we will close your account forever i withraw my money to bank they told me 3business days and 12days pass i didnt recive my money and also they have lock my Skrill account now i am tired to email and contact them that why i didnt recive my money and why they lock my account

If you decide you are too tired to email them, then your money is gone forever.

Instead, email them and ask what was wrong with your documents and what other documents you need. Ask a friend with better English to assist you with the emails.

I have been using SKRILL for more than 5 years now. Deposit takes a few days via Bank-to-bank transfer, and few minutes for CC. Withdrawal to my bank account under 30 hours if carried out during normal work days and I just made one two weeks ago.

So, yes, as that Ancient One (and winner of multiple Derby) said, do contact their Support for your issue.

Back