• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Sky FX - Need a Serious Investigation " Total Scammers"

I am having an issue with a company
CFD1000.com slipped up on their anonymous registration. For a short period, the domain was registered to:

Registrant Name: Netsol Internet Solutions
Registrant Organization: Netsol
Registrant Street: Hayetzira 22
Registrant City: Ramay gan
Registrant State/Province: Il
Registrant Postal Code: 52521
Registrant Country: Israel
Registrant Phone: +0.522304230

What a coincidence!!!!.....4XP SkyFx and FXTG, they are from Israel, and their CEOS.......Where are they from?

They called me by phone several times, and I want to let me calm, in peace, I don't want to know nothing of that broker. I'm not going to deposit or a dollar with that broker. Why are continuously calling me on the phone?... Who gave my phone to them?, if I am not a customer of some broker, and I am not registered in their website,then, why they call me by phone?

I've been cheated by the broker 4xp

Last edited:
It's a good thing the FPA changed the words to Skyfx Review....... before forexpeacearmy on the web, because when I googled them nothing came up.

What a coincidence!!!!.....4XP SkyFx and FXTG, they are from Israel, and their CEOS.......Where are they from?
Well, I do not know even if this FXTG, are they from Israel?,are they from Australia?, from England?, from Cyprus? or from the moon?....

none of them call me by phone !!!!!!!!

I spoke with people in other forums, which deceived in SkyFx. They came to the same opinion that the SkyFx is divided into two groups of customers, say to buy one and sell the other. In any case, they are in the black, the only way to explain why they are pumping at maximum money, and then say a deal to open a large amount.
I am sure that all scammers DO IT !!

011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back