Stories of those who went from losing (1yr or more) to winning (1yr or more)

I have great respect for people who have been able to continue their journey despite some setbacks and some financial difficulties. That is why they become real professionals who can cope with many problems in the future.
you need to get back on the horse to learn to ride you just take it a little easyier!

It's really hard, everyone put up with the fact that you can't do something and you have to work despite the lack of results. And I admire such people who don't give up and still achieve their goals.

There are majority of trader who are winners but they were fail one day, if they give up struggle they could not reach to success. Forex trading is not a game of days it demands a lot of time and regular work . Then a trader finds the art of trading and wins the race.

I think that all the big stories start like this.
The market is complex, stress, tension, fear. You need to be a real hero to cope with all this.

I was shocked when I started this at how much there is to learn. There's so much to get to grips with I am not surprised it will take years before you can trade full time and make a living out of it.

I was shocked when I started this at how much there is to learn. There's so much to get to grips with I am not surprised it will take years before you can trade full time and make a living out of it.
Too many marketers make out it is easy...it is not.

Definitely. What I'm more surprised about is how many people start trading and expect to win without any knowledge. I think many people who start out with a losing streak abandon trading completely, but while it takes a lot of hard work, it is possible to get better.

There are few such people.
But they probably save their final result, so they do not hurry to share their achievements.

Back