straightsuccessfx scam

Hello,
I have opened new thread with his channel name. Everybody please post your matter again there...

Every body make complaints there, so that the World know about him.

Thanks,

i do not know where all this bad reviews are coming from, i can testify to using this ea, it has made me great returns more than any other ea in the forex world, this is the best ea i ever use. it make consistent profits for me since january i bought it.
I paid to you 400 usd but first send it to me!

hello guys,
youtube.com/channel/UCIStxZskvIOnE0371db4lEQ
Let's report this user as a fraudster in a row.
do you think of something else that can be done

This bitley link will always take you to their latest video. tny.sh/et8uCV9 . The best we can do is to be checking every now and again, dislike the youtube videos, and then report scam to Youtube. To report scam, click on the flag icon below the video > Report > spam/misleading > Scam/fraud. Lets bring down this foolish business!

it scam broker his account is icmarkets and if you look to wathlist of icmarkets it yello and blue not whaithe and the spreed is very low sow is scam broker he youse to munibitite the orderSans titre.png

Attachments

• j.png
    j.png
    525.8 KB · Views: 36
it scam broker his account is icmarkets and if you look to wathlist of icmarkets it yello and blue not whaithe and the spreed is very low sow is scam broker he youse to munibitite the orderView attachment 60008
If you are having a serious problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Scam Alerts and give details.

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, this whole thread will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes it easier to get advice specific to resolving your issue.

I found the original EA and the DLL plus license code too but the dll is not loading.

Attachments

• EACTA.zip
    552.2 KB · Views: 76
Back