• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem WATCH OUT FOR GATETRADE.IO, NOW CALLED XCGIN.COM.

I am having an issue with a company

Rodrigor

Recruit
I feel a bit ashamed, I thought it would never happen to me and that I was clever enough not to fall for it. But I did.
I was contacted from an investment platform GATETRADE.IO, after several days of insistence from a girl I finally made an account and deposited 250€ as an opening. Then I was contacted by a certain Connor Jarvisen, that was the name I got, he could also be called Alexander. Anyway. They made me buy BTC through Crypto.com, €100 that they transformed in a few minutes into €127, to make you believe that they are very profitable. I was able to withdraw that €127 from my Crypto.com account. Then they made me buy €1000, when you already have the €1000 in BTC, they ask you for the transaction codes and transfer the BTC to their account and then instead of giving you back the €1400 in btc, they charge €1400 on their Gatetrade.io platform. What is clear is that you don't have that money anymore, because the platform is illegal and I would even say it is a training platform. Magically you have the proceeds of what you bought in BTC in your gatetrade.io account. When you ask for a withdrawal, the money disappears.

But that's not all. Your sales agent (Connor Jarvisen or Alexander or whatever his name is) calls you and tells you not to worry, that the money is there and that it is not possible for the company to make a transfer for such small amounts, so you need to pay €500 to Wise, so that they can be sure that the account is active. As no further transactions were made, they call you themselves posing as people from FCA.ORG.UK (but really using fca-org-uk.info), saying that they want to help you recover the money and asking you the same thing, that you deposit 500€ to Wise to see if your card is active. I think this is very serious because they are falsifying your email account. Finally GATETRADE.IO no longer exists and now they are xcgin.com. I will attach all the numbers they call from. I don't know if I will be able to get my money back, but I don't want anyone else to fall for it and I want someone to find these thieves.

Desde aquí te contactan:
+447403577832
+447388553481
+447780003425

1693308697401.png

I feel a bit ashamed, I thought it would never happen to me and that I was clever enough not to fall for it. But I did.
I was contacted from an investment platform GATETRADE.IO, after several days of insistence from a girl I finally made an account and deposited 250€ as an opening. Then I was contacted by a certain Connor Jarvisen, that was the name I got, he could also be called Alexander. Anyway. They made me buy BTC through Crypto.com, €100 that they transformed in a few minutes into €127, to make you believe that they are very profitable. I was able to withdraw that €127 from my Crypto.com account. Then they made me buy €1000, when you already have the €1000 in BTC, they ask you for the transaction codes and transfer the BTC to their account and then instead of giving you back the €1400 in btc, they charge €1400 on their Gatetrade.io platform. What is clear is that you don't have that money anymore, because the platform is illegal and I would even say it is a training platform. Magically you have the proceeds of what you bought in BTC in your gatetrade.io account. When you ask for a withdrawal, the money disappears.

But that's not all. Your sales agent (Connor Jarvisen or Alexander or whatever his name is) calls you and tells you not to worry, that the money is there and that it is not possible for the company to make a transfer for such small amounts, so you need to pay €500 to Wise, so that they can be sure that the account is active. As no further transactions were made, they call you themselves posing as people from FCA.ORG.UK (but really using fca-org-uk.info), saying that they want to help you recover the money and asking you the same thing, that you deposit 500€ to Wise to see if your card is active. I think this is very serious because they are falsifying your email account. Finally GATETRADE.IO no longer exists and now they are xcgin.com. I will attach all the numbers they call from. I don't know if I will be able to get my money back, but I don't want anyone else to fall for it and I want someone to find these thieves.

Desde aquí te contactan:
+447403577832
+447388553481
+447780003425

View attachment 86221
You fall in second time?

No, just once.
By the time Connor Jervisan asked me to log back in to make the transfer from my credit card, I had already realised I had been scammed and demanded my money back. Of course he didn't. He still continues to skype me (I guess to me and all his " customers ", even the ones he has scammed before as well).

Automatically my Gatetrade.io account changed to Xcgin.com, without my authorisation or anything. Look at the date from when the withdrawals were requested .... until now nothing.

1693397912059.png

No, just once.
By the time Connor Jervisan asked me to log back in to make the transfer from my credit card, I had already realised I had been scammed and demanded my money back. Of course he didn't. He still continues to skype me (I guess to me and all his " customers ", even the ones he has scammed before as well).
Did you contact the FCA regarding the same?

Yes, I have already contacted them and told them that they are pretending to be the FCA. Unfortunately for me there is not much they can do. I just hope I can gather more information about these scammers, try to contact other people who have been scammed by them and warn those who are still thinking of investing with them that these people are scammers.
I really don't know if there is anything I can do to get my money back. The big scam was done through a crypto transaction, I don't know if there is anything I can do.

Thank you for reading and answering my message

Back