• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Strike 3.0 Forex Trading Software System ?

markkup

Private
Anyone heard of ' Strike 3.0 Forex Trading Software System' ?
I don't like the word 'to steal', it is scammer lingo.

https://info.tradingstrategyguides.com/special-offer-thank-you12048454
"The Strike 3.0 trading tools with the four setups, the multi-trend, the exhaustion bars, the levels in the scanner, alone (without any of the other components) have sold for $2997 in the past.

The video course which contains over 15 videos and the quizzes which teaches you everything from how to use our tools, how to trade our trading strategies, how to set up a trading plan, and multiple money management strategies and techniques. Is worth $9997.

Which would make it a value of about $13,000 or if you broke that down into monthly payments over a year that would be $1083 per month over 12 payments.

So because I feel the need to get as many new traders I am going to do a trial period
For 14 days for just $7!...

That will be 14 days to try out the tools.

14 days to watch the videos..
14 days to ask questions in the trading room..
14 days to learn all of the strategies.

This is a chance to basically steal a $13,000 course for an extremely low price...

Then after the 14 days you will be automatically renewed for the full price which is only $39 per month.

But of course you can easily cancel anytime during the course of the 14 day trial.

Because I want as many people to jump in on this I am going to make the deal even sweeter.

Tell you what. I've got an even better deal for you. I'll let you have access to my Forex Magic 8 Ball system (a 1 TRILLION dollar value) for only $199 per month.

And if you believe that, I can also sell you a bridge in Brooklyn and some lovely swampland in Florida. :p

(In case anyone doesn't get it, I'm being sarcastic.)

The cost is quite higher than the system I am using almost 5 times less than this tool. And pharoaoh what is your magic ball system, I would like to know more about it.

I've taken the classic Magic 8 Ball from Mattel (an industry leader in products I often found under my Christmas tree) and modified it for forex usage.

The exact modifications I've made are a secret, but the short form is that it can select pairs, select buy or sell, and also gives the standard informative predictions which can be applied to the suggested trade.

To make sure that the Forex Magic 8 Ball always up to date, I've built a special area to keep it in. There are multiple TV and computer screens showing the latest financial news while the ball rests on a pillow stuffed with assorted currency.

Subscribers even get chart which proves how the Forex Magic 8 Ball can make you a Trillionaire in just a couple of years. ;)

Anyone heard of ' Strike 3.0 Forex Trading Software System' ?
I don't like the word 'to steal', it is scammer lingo.

https://info.tradingstrategyguides.com/special-offer-thank-you12048454
"The Strike 3.0 trading tools with the four setups, the multi-trend, the exhaustion bars, the levels in the scanner, alone (without any of the other components) have sold for $2997 in the past.

The video course which contains over 15 videos and the quizzes which teaches you everything from how to use our tools, how to trade our trading strategies, how to set up a trading plan, and multiple money management strategies and techniques. Is worth $9997.

Which would make it a value of about $13,000 or if you broke that down into monthly payments over a year that would be $1083 per month over 12 payments.

So because I feel the need to get as many new traders I am going to do a trial period
For 14 days for just $7!...

That will be 14 days to try out the tools.

14 days to watch the videos..
14 days to ask questions in the trading room..
14 days to learn all of the strategies.

This is a chance to basically steal a $13,000 course for an extremely low price...

Then after the 14 days you will be automatically renewed for the full price which is only $39 per month.

But of course you can easily cancel anytime during the course of the 14 day trial.

Because I want as many people to jump in on this I am going to make the deal even sweeter.
I don't have any idea so far never buying software even as profitable software, but will good to hear from trader that already using service with buying software, in my view forex is remain risky, will regret after buying software with expensive price but not help much to improved trading analysis

Just to watch and ask questions you gotta pay so much cash, really. That itself seems like a big scam for me. Better invest the same money into a trading account and develop a profitable trading strategy. There are many ways to excel in life ;)

Just to watch and ask questions you gotta pay so much cash, really. That itself seems like a big scam for me. Better invest the same money into a trading account and develop a profitable trading strategy. There are many ways to excel in life ;)
Yes I am agreed, better if ready with the money then deposited on account trading and learn to start trading with own capability, if we can increasing money will get happiness, but if there are investor type that having big money hence no matter they buying software and proven with their own selves experience when using software

Hi Whitesnake,

I got a message from Pharaoh telling me to send you the following message,
as I have sent you a conversation without a reply....

"please check your private conversations for a message from me".

Thanks mate. Hope to hear from you soon. Cheers.

the story goes on, a new offer of another signal 2017-11-11:

info.tradingstrategyguides.com/sales-page-17449199?_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8SSR_i7W25O8K46P6OK21fbCMFfIjejxCjBSj43lNi0qxG9eK7SZR1nwaA-cdiynE3fXA1Ar31eaojO3Jx1dwGAXNfTCT1R7DdK2OXFJT-Wzp22Pk&_hsmi=58334160&hsCtaTracking=edf28351-efed-45a5-bf89-ad1e23ab980e|c791ffed-24f5-45bb-a988-fca792cf4ee6&utm_campaign=SARVetsSale&utm_content=58334160&utm_medium=email&utm_source=hs_email
The Super Cross Signal is for those traders who don’t have time to wait around for trades to trigger so this is a more of an advanced trade entry that you will monitor while you trade with it.
We will show you exactly how to trade this strategy consistently on the lower time frames if you are a scalper.. .
Signal #2- Reverse Power Move Strategy
The second signal is the reverse power move entry placement and its recommended for traders on higher time frames....

- tradingstrategyguides.com form simple sar indicator
info.tradingstrategyguides.com/order-form-simple-sar-indicator
USD 75

Here's What You'll Get:
The Simple SAR Indicator, including the unique ability to customize this indicator instantly
All Indictor Files- Every File you need to get started today will be included in your Members Area
Unlimited Access- No monthly or yearly payments, ever! We give you lifetime access to the simple SAR
Multi Platform Access- Not only will we give you unlimited access we also give you this indicator on the most popular trading platforms like: Meta Trader 4, Meta Trader 5, Ninja Trader 7, Ninja Trader 8, and more to come!!
Free Updates- We will give you free lifetime updates on the Simple SAR. We value our members feedback so when we get suggestions we listen and update the indicator and fix any bug that is found!
Lifetime Support- Our team is always here to help. Ask us anything and we will get back to you any time! We highly value your feedback
BONUS: Live Signal Calls- We will give you our take on the current markets inside the members area. Our live signal calls are made from any of our powerful Strategies we have developed in the past. LIMITED TIME BONUS OFFER THAT IS GOING AWAY
BONUS: Strategy Vault Access- We will give you an inside look into all of our trading strategies that we ever developed. There are 30+ Strategies with four new strategies added in every month!
BONUS: Members Only Deals- You get special deals from time to time on all of our exclusive products we offer. Some are as high as 80% off!
BONUS: Early Bird Access- We give our members early access to everything new we offer.

Back