Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Pls let me know if tgere was any hear8ng from court? Also which facebook froum should i refer to get more info about the current status of exential. Thanks in advance

buddies there are trades shown on EG site from 21/7. Are these fake? as there is no sign of resumption of withdrawals to account holders.

Can you shed some light on the latest transactions posted on their website from 21 July to 29 July adding net profit of $1,124.45 and net total for client $1,258 for the month of July.

Can you shed some light on the latest transactions posted on their website from 21 July to 29 July adding net profit of $1,124.45 and net total for client $1,258 for the month of July.

Can you give me the link to this part of their website? I couldn't find it. Thanks

I have a scenario for you Dredd, for example you have a company and it is under investigation.. Will you run away and get out of the country? If you say YES. Then, people will understand what kind of a person you are.

Secondly, why do you think EG employees are still in the CLOSED office answering questions from investors?? Can they just dissapear as well?
Look in the brighter side mate! Next week, you wouldn't know the office will re-open again. Be on the positive side and don't just say awful things.

First and foremost, I ain't your mate. I can never be your mate as you are an Exential stooge that preys on innocent people. I ask you to prove that Sydney, Valany and the rest of the cronies are in town and you throw another scenario back at me ?
It is not rocket science to have a few people answer questions when you pay them a salary and possibly hold their settlement benefits. As long as you continue to pay them they will even dance for their customers outside a closed office. You are not talking about investment bankers who could be working with Goldman Sachs and Morgan Stanley instead. These are people with barely any knowledge or qualification in the forex industry that are working as relationship managers. So your argument is lame and full of BS.
Secondly, I don't have to prove jacksh*t by answering your hypothetical scenario although I just did, but you and EG have to prove me wrong by showing me that Sydney Valany and the rest of the cronies are still in DUbai and haven't taken off which obviously you haven't managed to do so.
Everyone with a fake profile will be gone by the time the next wave of Sh*t hits the fan like superhuman82 did in the past and will come back with another fake profile to talk crap again. So, until the office is reopened everything that you say is merely a vague probability.
Since you tried to steer off the topic, let me ask you again Mark Anthony MABUNAY .... SHOW ME PROOF OF SYDNEY, VALANY and the rest of cronies presence in DUBAI !!!

Sad to say, even up to this point, there are still those who believe that this is just a hiccup and EG will get back on their feet soon. But as what Dredd said, there is doubt whether the owners are still in dubai. They haven't even send any communication to clear this issue (except for Mr. Mabunay's facebook post), while they were so quick in sending emails when they started delaying their payouts earlier this year.

I know its difficult to accept but the 1st step is really to accept the fact that there is no logical explanation to EG's "too good to be true" profits other than it is a scam. If investors are still in doubt about this, then we cant do anything more.

For those who have accepted this truth, the logical thing to do is to seek justice to what they have done and to stop them from doing this again. Meaning, you have to file a case. The recovery of your money is just secondary.

Is it worth it to spend AED 2k for the filing fees? Its up for you to decide. Again, recovery of your money is secondary, but if you wont file a case, you wont recover anything either. So I would say spending AED 2K more is worth it.

Another option, of course, is to just forget about it, go on with your lives, and learn from this experience. Easier said than done. :)

I think if i will fill up the case nothing gonna happen. Ok the director will go to a jail for 2 years and what?
I won't get my money back. So i will spend approx 3-4 thousand dollars and will get nothing anyway. I won't be satisfied if this is the only outcome i van get. It just nothing but only additional expenses for me.

Back