Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Guyd don't you think the amount that lawers requested for the process is quite high?

Translation: Give up hope and don't pursue your money or the criminals.

Who would want to broadcast this message? How about the criminals?

I think if i will fill up the case nothing gonna happen. Ok the director will go to a jail for 2 years and what?
I won't get my money back. So i will spend approx 3-4 thousand dollars and will get nothing anyway. I won't be satisfied if this is the only outcome i van get. It just nothing but only additional expenses for me.

Again, don't even file a regulator claim and let the criminals walk free.

Even if the people behind this get only 1 year, at least they'd be:

A. Convicted, so they'd be unable to use their "good names" to back up another scam.
B. out of circulation and not ripping off innocent people for a year.

Anyone who discourages actions which could result in the criminals being exposed and convicted is obviously working against those investors who got lured in without knowing what they were getting themselves into. Instead, Maliacole2015 is actively trying to help the criminals to escape any liability for their crimes.

For those who have accepted this truth, the logical thing to do is to seek justice to what they have done and to stop them from doing this again. Meaning, you have to file a case. The recovery of your money is just secondary.

Is it worth it to spend AED 2k for the filing fees? Its up for you to decide. Again, recovery of your money is secondary, but if you wont file a case, you wont recover anything either. So I would say spending AED 2K more is worth it.

Another option, of course, is to just forget about it, go on with your lives, and learn from this experience. Easier said than done. :)

Giving up is what they hope everyone will do. Sadly, that's what many will do. But, for every person who fights back, for every person who shows up to testify, both in the press and in the courtroom, there's that much more chance of some funds being recovered and the scammers spending a little longer rotting behind bars.

And every day those criminals are in prison is another day they might bump into a prisoner who's family was cheated in this way. :D

I am so extremely proud for all of you who have been following my advice to complain as much as possible. We are a great team guys and the fact the DED has decided to investigate on Exential is definitely our merit. Keep complaining people. Do not stop!

How's is your case going? Did you get your money back?

How's is your case going? Did you get your money back?

Since the DED investigation is ongoing, you already know the likely answer. Any payments from a complaint would probably only come after the investigation closes.

Why am I suspicious that you asked this question as a subtle way to discourage others from reporting a crime to the authorities?

Since the DED investigation is ongoing, you already know the likely answer. Any payments from a complaint would probably only come after the investigation closes.

Yeah. You're right. That was a dumb question.

Why am I suspicious that you asked this question as a subtle way to discourage others from reporting a crime to the authorities?

Not really. Anyone can file the case, its entirely up to them.

Shu-op1 asked that question because he is an EG stooge. My question back to Shu-op1 at the same level of intellect that he seems to possess : " Did you get any profit payout since Nov and where is your director Sydney and Valany ? Are they still negotiating with banks outside the country for increased banking channels to pay your money back ? "

u

Anyone who believes EG is going to dig their way up from here may as well believe in unicorns that would be used to deliver your money to your doorstep !

Shu-op1 asked that question because he is an EG stooge. My question back to Shu-op1 at the same level of intellect that he seems to possess : " Did you get any profit payout since Nov and where is your director Sydney and Valany ? Are they still negotiating with banks outside the country for increased banking channels to pay your money back ? "

u

Dredd, I'm not from EG and I can't answer your question where Sydney and Valany. I don't know them personally and I don't keep an eye on them.

I'm waiting for DED to give the result. I'm sure, it won't take time to prove a scam company right?

Again, I am not working for EG and I don't discourage people filling a case. Go on...

Dredd, I'm not from EG and I can't answer your question where Sydney and Valany. I don't know them personally and I don't keep an eye on them.

I'm waiting for DED to give the result. I'm sure, it won't take time to prove a scam company right?

Again, I am not working for EG and I don't discourage people filling a case. Go on...

Make sense. Let the client decide on their own on what to do. For the people here who doesnt have an account with EG dont need to say anything because it is not your money! I think no one here knows if EG can give client's money back whether the Office operation will continue or not. But, i only have one suggestion, if EG solve this problem with DED but they continue not to give what is due to client until the date they promise, well i think it's time that all client will unite to file a case on them and to permanently closed EG and send the culprit to jail for life. Just saying!

Back