Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Make sense. Let the client decide on their own on what to do. For the people here who doesnt have an account with EG dont need to say anything because it is not your money! I think no one here knows if EG can give client's money back whether the Office operation will continue or not. But, i only have one suggestion, if EG solve this problem with DED but they continue not to give what is due to client until the date they promise, well i think it's time that all client will unite to file a case on them and to permanently closed EG and send the culprit to jail for life. Just saying!

Well said.

Translation: Give up hope and don't pursue your money or the criminals.

Who would want to broadcast this message? How about the criminals?

Again, don't even file a regulator claim and let the criminals walk free.

Even if the people behind this get only 1 year, at least they'd be:

A. Convicted, so they'd be unable to use their "good names" to back up another scam.
B. out of circulation and not ripping off innocent people for a year.

Anyone who discourages actions which could result in the criminals being exposed and convicted is obviously working against those investors who got lured in without knowing what they were getting themselves into. Instead, Maliacole2015 is actively trying to help the criminals to escape any liability for their crimes.

Your A and B did not satisfy me. In both outcomes i don't get my money back.
I don't even care if they will use they names again or whatever they will do. Who will care? Noone.
1 or 2 years of jail is nothing. Nice, after 2 years he will fly to Seycheles to sip some coctails at the beach with the nice numbers on his bank account.
So, people who spent their money on lawers still haven't got nothing and i am doubting they will.
Me and many of my friends are at the stage of acceptance. I don't see any way to get it back.
All this blah blah with comments like 'they have to be in jail/they will not cheat other people/some investor will meet him in jail' or any similar provide no solution and do not work at all.
And noone knows any solution so far. Government will not return our money back. So for me it's a dead end so far

I don't even care if they will use they names again or whatever they will do. Who will care? Noone.
1 or 2 years of jail is nothing. Nice, after 2 years he will fly to Seycheles to sip some coctails at the beach with the nice numbers on his bank account.
So, people who spent their money on lawers still haven't got nothing and i am doubting they will.
Me and many of my friends are at the stage of acceptance. I don't see any way to get it back.
All this blah blah with comments like 'they have to be in jail/they will not cheat other people/some investor will meet him in jail' or any similar provide no solution and do not work at all.
And noone knows any solution so far. Government will not return our money back. So for me it's a dead end so far

consider this example - because nobody filed a case, they can freely use their name again, and maybe next year, they may create "Exential LLC - India branch". Then what if one of your friends invested with them, and they end up losing all their savings and their life becomes so miserable. They approach you for help and they told you the story. Wouldn't you feel guilty for not filing a case? if you have filed a case, maybe the indian govt would not even allow them to open a company since a simple background check (with the company and the owner) would lead them to a news in dubai about a court judging them to be a scam. Or what if its one of your family members who invested with them.

Uncle Ben died because Peter Parker did not stop the crook :) Regret is a *****.

At the end of the day, we know its already difficult for you. Its your decision. What we are saying here is that if in case you can spare some cash for the filing fees, you can prevent them from doing more damage to anyone, and maybe, just maybe, you may even recover some of your cash.

consider this example - because nobody filed a case, they can freely use their name again, and maybe next year, they may create "Exential LLC - India branch". Then what if one of your friends invested with them, and they end up losing all their savings and their life becomes so miserable. They approach you for help and they told you the story. Wouldn't you feel guilty for not filing a case? if you have filed a case, maybe the indian govt would not even allow them to open a company since a simple background check (with the company and the owner) would lead them to a news in dubai about a court judging them to be a scam. Or what if its one of your family members who invested with them.

Uncle Ben died because Peter Parker did not stop the crook :) Regret is a *****.

At the end of the day, we know its already difficult for you. Its your decision. What we are saying here is that if in case you can spare some cash for the filing fees, you can prevent them from doing more damage to anyone, and maybe, just maybe, you may even recover some of your cash.

Still all of these is blah blah. Still no solution or news.
All of me friends are invested there already. And i don't have indian friends. And i won't have indian friends. I don't care what is happening there. Even if you will drop a nuclear bomb there I still won't care about them))
And the last, i won't spend anything else untill i am sure i can recover something from it.
What you are saying is again spend money for nothing

GOOD MORNING PIPS!

ATTENTION ALL EG CLIENT’S!!!

I GUESS IT’S TIME TO FINISH THIS STORY! EVERYBODY IS SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING FOR THE OUTCOME OF THIS EG CASE THAT WE ARE FOLLOWING IN (HOW MANY WEEKS NOW SINCE EG WAS CLOSED AND WE DID NOT GET ANY CLEAR RESPONSE OF THE CASE??? THAT FILED BY SOME ANGRY CLIENTS). IT DOESN’T MATTER WHETER WE GET BACK OR MONEY OR NOT!

SO THIS IS A PROPER TIME TO ACT AND DO SOMETHING THAT WILL FULLY END THIS CASE.
INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE DED CASE, WE EG CLIENT’S (ONLY THE CONFIRMED CLIENT’S) NEED TO COOPERATE AND UNITE TO COME-UP WITH AN IDEA IN FINDING A SOLUTION.
I FIRMLY SUGGEST THAT WE MAKE A PLAN TO LET EG OWNER (SYDNEY AND HIS GANG) TO COME OUT OF HIS CAVE (IF HE IS STILL HERE) AND TALK TO US. BY SIMPLY TELLING TO HIS DEDICATED RM’S (CALLING ALL RM’S WHO ARE HERE IN THIS FORUM!) TO TELL THEIR BOSS TO MAKE A DATE AND ARRANGE A MEETING APPOINTMENT TO ALL EG CLIENT’S AS WELL AS THE ONE WHO ALREADY FILED A COMPLAINT (WHO WAS FORCED BY THEIR FRIEND’S TO DO SO, AND WHO IS NOT THINKING THE SCENARIO THAT THEY JUST GOING TO BE A MILKING MONEY OF THE LAWYER/ADVOCATES (LAWYERS-COME-OUT COME-OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!) AND THIS CLIENT DID’NT KNOW THAT EG/SYDNEY IS USING ALL THE CLIENT’S CAPITAL TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN LAWYER (IT MEANS THAT EVEN YOU WON THE CASE THE MONEY IS ALREADY GONE, CAUSE IT’S ALREADY IN THE POCKET OF THIS ADVOCATES/LAWYER THAT YOU CONTACTED AND ASK FOR THE SERVICE, THIS IS PURELY A BUSINESS!!! MAYBE THE ONE POSTING HERE AND PUSHING THIS NO-BRAINY CLIENTS TO FILE A COMPLAINT IS AN EMPLOYEE OR A FRIEND OF A LAWYER AND GIVING CONTACT DETAILS AS WELL.. ): WELL THINK ABOUT THAT???).

- IF SYDNEY DID NOT RESPOND TO THIS MEETING, IT MEANS THAT EG IS A SCAM (AND IT MEANS WE ARE GOING TO SAY GOODBYE TO OUR MONEY). = SOLUTION: ALL WILL GO TO THE PROPER AUTHORITY (SUGGEST A TIME AND DATE AND INFORM ALL CLIENTS) TO FILE A CASE TO ONE & THE SAME LAWYER. AND THIS WILL END EG ERA AND TIME TO MOVE ON.

- IF SYDNEY RESPOND TO THE MEETING (HOPE IS ALIVE) THEN THIS TIME IT’S THE CLIENT WILL GET CONTROL, WE WILL MAKE AN AGREEMENT AND LET SYDNEY AND HIS GANG SIGN (NOW IT’S THEIR TIME TO SHINE), OF COURSE WITH THE PRESENT OF CLIENTS DESIGNATED/REPRESENTATIVE LAWYER, DED, DUBAI POLICE, AND MORE, THAT EG WILL PAY BACK THE CLIENT’S CAPITAL ($ 20,500 FORGET ABOUT THE PROFIT) LET’S SAY UNTIL END OF THIS YEAR MAXIMUM. IF HE WILL NOT AGREE WITH IT THEN IT MEANS THAT EG IS A SCAM.= SOLUTION: ALL WILL GO TO THE PROPER AUTHORITY (SUGGEST A TIME AND DATE AND INFORM ALL CLIENTS) TO FILE A CASE TO ONE & THE SAME LAWYER. AND THIS WILL END EG ERA AND TIME TO MOVE ON.

SO EG CLIENT’S (AGAIN AS I SAID ALL CONFIRMED CLIENTS, EG STOOGE, RM’S & LAWYER’S PLEASE GET OUT OF THE WAY.) PLEASE THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU ACT; JUST SIMPLY USE THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR BRAIN AND NOT THE LEFT ONE. CAUSE THE RIGHT SIDE ALWAYS RIGHT (MAKE SENSE!). ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TELL IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO IS A CONFIRMED CLIENT’S OF EG (AGAIN, I SAID CONFIRMED CLIENT’S) AND POST THIS AS WELL TO ALL EG-FACEBOOK PAGE THAT YOU ARE MEMBER OF.

NOW THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU IN OR OUT???

Still all of these is blah blah. Still no solution or news.
All of me friends are invested there already. And i don't have indian friends. And i won't have indian friends. I don't care what is happening there. Even if you will drop a nuclear bomb there I still won't care about them))
And the last, i won't spend anything else untill i am sure i can recover something from it.
What you are saying is again spend money for nothing

In summary = you really don't care about anyone but yourself.
Greed is the reason why you was blinded by EG's promises. And now, don't let selfishness take you over.

GOOD MORNING PIPS!

ATTENTION ALL EG CLIENT’S!!!

I GUESS IT’S TIME TO FINISH THIS STORY! EVERYBODY IS SICK AND TIRED OF WAITING FOR THE OUTCOME OF THIS EG CASE THAT WE ARE FOLLOWING IN (HOW MANY WEEKS NOW SINCE EG WAS CLOSED AND WE DID NOT GET ANY CLEAR RESPONSE OF THE CASE??? THAT FILED BY SOME ANGRY CLIENTS). IT DOESN’T MATTER WHETER WE GET BACK OR MONEY OR NOT!

SO THIS IS A PROPER TIME TO ACT AND DO SOMETHING THAT WILL FULLY END THIS CASE.
INSTEAD OF WAITING FOR THE DED CASE, WE EG CLIENT’S (ONLY THE CONFIRMED CLIENT’S) NEED TO COOPERATE AND UNITE TO COME-UP WITH AN IDEA IN FINDING A SOLUTION.
I FIRMLY SUGGEST THAT WE MAKE A PLAN TO LET EG OWNER (SYDNEY AND HIS GANG) TO COME OUT OF HIS CAVE (IF HE IS STILL HERE) AND TALK TO US. BY SIMPLY TELLING TO HIS DEDICATED RM’S (CALLING ALL RM’S WHO ARE HERE IN THIS FORUM!) TO TELL THEIR BOSS TO MAKE A DATE AND ARRANGE A MEETING APPOINTMENT TO ALL EG CLIENT’S AS WELL AS THE ONE WHO ALREADY FILED A COMPLAINT (WHO WAS FORCED BY THEIR FRIEND’S TO DO SO, AND WHO IS NOT THINKING THE SCENARIO THAT THEY JUST GOING TO BE A MILKING MONEY OF THE LAWYER/ADVOCATES (LAWYERS-COME-OUT COME-OUT WHEREVER YOU ARE!!!) AND THIS CLIENT DID’NT KNOW THAT EG/SYDNEY IS USING ALL THE CLIENT’S CAPITAL TO PAY FOR THEIR OWN LAWYER (IT MEANS THAT EVEN YOU WON THE CASE THE MONEY IS ALREADY GONE, CAUSE IT’S ALREADY IN THE POCKET OF THIS ADVOCATES/LAWYER THAT YOU CONTACTED AND ASK FOR THE SERVICE, THIS IS PURELY A BUSINESS!!! MAYBE THE ONE POSTING HERE AND PUSHING THIS NO-BRAINY CLIENTS TO FILE A COMPLAINT IS AN EMPLOYEE OR A FRIEND OF A LAWYER AND GIVING CONTACT DETAILS AS WELL.. ): WELL THINK ABOUT THAT???).

- IF SYDNEY DID NOT RESPOND TO THIS MEETING, IT MEANS THAT EG IS A SCAM (AND IT MEANS WE ARE GOING TO SAY GOODBYE TO OUR MONEY). = SOLUTION: ALL WILL GO TO THE PROPER AUTHORITY (SUGGEST A TIME AND DATE AND INFORM ALL CLIENTS) TO FILE A CASE TO ONE & THE SAME LAWYER. AND THIS WILL END EG ERA AND TIME TO MOVE ON.

- IF SYDNEY RESPOND TO THE MEETING (HOPE IS ALIVE) THEN THIS TIME IT’S THE CLIENT WILL GET CONTROL, WE WILL MAKE AN AGREEMENT AND LET SYDNEY AND HIS GANG SIGN (NOW IT’S THEIR TIME TO SHINE), OF COURSE WITH THE PRESENT OF CLIENTS DESIGNATED/REPRESENTATIVE LAWYER, DED, DUBAI POLICE, AND MORE, THAT EG WILL PAY BACK THE CLIENT’S CAPITAL ($ 20,500 FORGET ABOUT THE PROFIT) LET’S SAY UNTIL END OF THIS YEAR MAXIMUM. IF HE WILL NOT AGREE WITH IT THEN IT MEANS THAT EG IS A SCAM.= SOLUTION: ALL WILL GO TO THE PROPER AUTHORITY (SUGGEST A TIME AND DATE AND INFORM ALL CLIENTS) TO FILE A CASE TO ONE & THE SAME LAWYER. AND THIS WILL END EG ERA AND TIME TO MOVE ON.

SO EG CLIENT’S (AGAIN AS I SAID ALL CONFIRMED CLIENTS, EG STOOGE, RM’S & LAWYER’S PLEASE GET OUT OF THE WAY.) PLEASE THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU ACT; JUST SIMPLY USE THE RIGHT SIDE OF YOUR BRAIN AND NOT THE LEFT ONE. CAUSE THE RIGHT SIDE ALWAYS RIGHT (MAKE SENSE!). ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TELL IT TO ALL YOUR FRIENDS WHO IS A CONFIRMED CLIENT’S OF EG (AGAIN, I SAID CONFIRMED CLIENT’S) AND POST THIS AS WELL TO ALL EG-FACEBOOK PAGE THAT YOU ARE MEMBER OF.

NOW THE QUESTION IS ARE YOU IN OR OUT???
I'm in, we have to accelerate otherwise will not solved,

By the way EG start to call the guys whom have complained in DED for a meeting, my uncle attend nd they offer him a stupid deal, they asked him to agree to deduct what he got from profit from his capital and promise that they will pay the rest in one year.
That he got capital of 20000 and he got paid 6 months then he will get like 9200$ but after one year, their meeting was in same building 8th floor i guess not same closed office. Of course he refused.

If you expect a lawyer to wave a magic wand and make money appear, that opportunity closed months ago. Getting money out the legal way now is going to be a fight. Still, when some of the funds are found and seized, those with the lawyers might find themselves at the head of the recovery line.

Everyone should be filing reports with the regulators. It's not like Exential's owners are going to walk in and hand over signed confessions and bank account numbers. Every report could contain some key piece of information.

If you don't care to try to at least lift a finger to try to inconvenience criminals, then don't be surprised at how many there are running around. Don't be surprised if your friends and family get ripped off by the same people who stole from you, because YOU sat back and did nothing.

The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing. ― Edmund Burke

Personally, I think those with evidence who remain silent shouldn't be counted among "good men."

Perhaps to entice you to do something from your self-centered universe, I should have mentions something that could have benefited YOU. The faster these things are reported and shut down, the more likely at least some of the money will be recovered. Any scrap of evidence might turn out to be a puzzle piece needed to help the authorities find some of that hidden money in the Seychelles cocktail fund. After all, the chance of the government returning it is zero if the government can't find it.

Based on the hope that a better investigation might get back a little more of YOUR money, you should be reporting and encouraging others to report. Or, just keep discouraging victims from reporting and we'll all know you are defending your cut of the Seychelles cocktail money.

This is Real Bul***it if they are doing all this, anybody who have even 1% knowledge of finance or even common sense would not accept such deal. EG have breached the contract multiple times, it doesn't make sense to accept another piece of sh*t from them, all of us should go to DED and lodge a complaint. I believe in Law, Do you believe in it ???

Back