Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Hey everyone... this is worth a read

As you know there are 3 major brokers of Exential and they are as below:

S&S Brokerage House - I called them to ask how much money Exential have with them, not to my surprise they told me it is only Exential who can ask them this question. Fair enough.

FCI markets Inc - I called them to but was not able to get a hold of someone but I am assuming that it is also Exential who can ask them how much money Exential has with them.

Ellipsys Financial Market - This is the oldest and most reliable broker of Exential, if you ask the old members of Exential, their account is with Ellipsys and they receive their pay out via Ellipsys. I happen to have someone who has connection in the bank where Ellipsys account is. And here is the Sh!t load.. when they looked into the account of Ellipsys Financial Market, there is barely AED100,000. But it is still active till today. There is a transaction as well going on till today but the average is about AED 5,000 only.

To complete this puzzle we need to find out whether there is still money on FCI Markets Inc or S&S Brokerage House.

About how to find out whether there is still money on FCI Markets Inc or S&S Brokerage House, this is a responsibility of Exential. And i wanted to ask the Exential Posse here.... can you prove that there is still money on these 2 brokers? You dont have to share it here but we can arrange for a private session, you and me i will meet you anywhere; anytime and show me the live account showing the Investors money. I highly doubt there is any as the oldest and most reliable account which is Ellipsys has barely any cash at ALL!

Lance Investment..yes, this Filipino group im catching up with you. Spill out what you know and you will not be harmed. Keep your silence and I will call out your FULL NAME here including your family and friends...MMMMMMMMMMMMMNERO!

im waiting..

Hey everyone... this is worth a read

As you know there are 3 major brokers of Exential and they are as below:

S&S Brokerage House - I called them to ask how much money Exential have with them, not to my surprise they told me it is only Exential who can ask them this question. Fair enough.

FCI markets Inc - I called them to but was not able to get a hold of someone but I am assuming that it is also Exential who can ask them how much money Exential has with them.

Ellipsys Financial Market - This is the oldest and most reliable broker of Exential, if you ask the old members of Exential, their account is with Ellipsys and they receive their pay out via Ellipsys. I happen to have someone who has connection in the bank where Ellipsys account is. And here is the Sh!t load.. when they looked into the account of Ellipsys Financial Market, there is barely AED100,000. But it is still active till today. There is a transaction as well going on till today but the average is about AED 5,000 only.

To complete this puzzle we need to find out whether there is still money on FCI Markets Inc or S&S Brokerage House.

About how to find out whether there is still money on FCI Markets Inc or S&S Brokerage House, this is a responsibility of Exential. And i wanted to ask the Exential Posse here.... can you prove that there is still money on these 2 brokers? You dont have to share it here but we can arrange for a private session, you and me i will meet you anywhere; anytime and show me the live account showing the Investors money. I highly doubt there is any as the oldest and most reliable account which is Ellipsys has barely any cash at ALL!

Lance Investment..yes, this Filipino group im catching up with you. Spill out what you know and you will not be harmed. Keep your silence and I will call out your FULL NAME here including your family and friends...MMMMMMMMMMMMMNERO!

im waiting..
great plan. however, it is and has always been the responsibility of EG to prove that they are not a scam. and be careful with where you are getting your infos. banks are not suppose to allow anyone to check the balance of anyones account, unless ordered by court or police. its against banking laws. so dont mention that you got your info from ur connection with a bank. just say from "a reliable source" :)
and whats this lance investment about? some new scam?

great plan. however, it is and has always been the responsibility of EG to prove that they are not a scam. and be careful with where you are getting your infos. banks are not suppose to allow anyone to check the balance of anyones account, unless ordered by court or police. its against banking laws. so dont mention that you got your info from ur connection with a bank. just say from "a reliable source" :)
and whats this lance investment about? some new scam?

I think Scam nor Ponzi is a proper term right now since we dont have proof on the accounts i mentioned earlier. Im looking at this issue on several angles. 1. They are trading and lost the money and they are trying to cover it. 2. Someone in their organization stole from them (reason: there is one old and senior in the company that just vanished one day and this info is from "a reliable source" within Exential). 3. They are just a Scam and Ponzi (i believe this is everyone's choice so i have to include this).

I would like to drop names now after a long time of keeping my silence, this site offer anonymity right; tell me im right otherwise i will leave and find another place. What we need now is go beyond the law on the investigation of this case that's why i am using my friends and contacts to gather information and share the truth to all the Investors. Exential is leaving it's investors in the dark that's why I and all Investors have to do this. It's good to send a chill down their spine when they read that someone knows their move.

Lance Wealth Advocates is the group im talking about. They are registered in Fujairah, some freezone there. Their linked with Exential, they are the ones who recruits the Filipino Investors with Exential; hundreds of them. A friend of mine working with one of the owners office was a victim of these guys and to wash their hands, they said the Investors signed the contract of Exential not Lance Wealth Advocates they just take commission from Exential. This group knows something about the real situation but choose to keep the hole sealed. why? Because they are still getting paid. Investor of Lance Wealth Advocates, ask them the same question "where is the money, show the live proof of the cash".

RiderX, i bet you this post is shutting up the Exential a$$holes here. In the words of Jerry Maguire.. Show me the money!!!!

Adios Amigos!

Step 1. Check which financial broker you have signed up for and contact the broker (via email only), ask them for your account balance and trading statement , If they reply you that the email id registered is different send them a reply to change the email.

Once done and you know exact balance, match it with your balance of EG account and that's more than enough for you to find out what it is !

Step 2. If the financial broker reply you back that they don't have your account, send an official email from your email id to EG and ask for proof of transfer of your funds from EG to the broker. They might not provide you the proof (They don't have 1 to provide ) but the email is more than enough to prove a lot of things in court.

I'm assuming each 1 of us understand, for money to get traded, financial broker must receive your funds.

For everyone who hasn't done so yet, file a complaint with eConsumer.gov

Include information on where you sent the money - banking details can be crucial to tracing this sort of thing. If someone specific recruited you, this is also a good time to name names.

The joy of eConsumer is that large numbers of police and regulators around the world can search it for complaints. The evidence you post may later provide one of the keys to unraveling this mess and tracing where the cash went.

What if you have the statement of account from FCI and you found out that your account has only $27 last DECEMBER 2014 and you are receiving monthly profit for the whole 2015 without any single trade on your account? is it a proof enough that they are Ponzi???

I would suggest that if you have an account/accounts with them you should be getting a lawyer now! as in NOW!.

I and my 6 friends holds that statement of accounts from FCI! and I can say that all the figures y'all can see in the Exential account dashboard is 100% B******T!

What if you have the statement of account from FCI and you found out that your account has only $27 last DECEMBER 2014 and you are receiving monthly profit for the whole 2015 without any single trade on your account? is it a proof enough that they are Ponzi???

I would suggest that if you have an account/accounts with them you should be getting a lawyer now! as in NOW!.

I and my 6 friends holds that statement of accounts from FCI! and I can say that all the figures y'all can see in the Exential account dashboard is 100% B******T!
Thank aTon !

Finally someone is talking facts with full proof statement. To keep you on same page A2BET, the same statement and documents has already been submitted in Dubai court moreover we are in the process to take this case internationally and make a complaint in FSA in BVI as well.

Pharoah: Popcorn is ready Right ?

For everyone who hasn't done so yet, file a complaint with eConsumer.gov

Include information on where you sent the money - banking details can be crucial to tracing this sort of thing. If someone specific recruited you, this is also a good time to name names.

The joy of eConsumer is that large numbers of police and regulators around the world can search it for complaints. The evidence you post may later provide one of the keys to unraveling this mess and tracing where the cash went.
It's a Very Good suggestion !

Step 1. Check which financial broker you have signed up for and contact the broker (via email only), ask them for your account balance and trading statement , If they reply you that the email id registered is different send them a reply to change the email.

Once done and you know exact balance, match it with your balance of EG account and that's more than enough for you to find out what it is !

Step 2. If the financial broker reply you back that they don't have your account, send an official email from your email id to EG and ask for proof of transfer of your funds from EG to the broker. They might not provide you the proof (They don't have 1 to provide ) but the email is more than enough to prove a lot of things in court.

I'm assuming each 1 of us understand, for money to get traded, financial broker must receive your funds.
Thank You LS .. Your advice is working with multiple investors like us .

I think Scam nor Ponzi is a proper term right now since we dont have proof on the accounts i mentioned earlier. Im looking at this issue on several angles. 1. They are trading and lost the money and they are trying to cover it. 2. Someone in their organization stole from them (reason: there is one old and senior in the company that just vanished one day and this info is from "a reliable source" within Exential). 3. They are just a Scam and Ponzi (i believe this is everyone's choice so i have to include this).

I would like to drop names now after a long time of keeping my silence, this site offer anonymity right; tell me im right otherwise i will leave and find another place. What we need now is go beyond the law on the investigation of this case that's why i am using my friends and contacts to gather information and share the truth to all the Investors. Exential is leaving it's investors in the dark that's why I and all Investors have to do this. It's good to send a chill down their spine when they read that someone knows their move.

Lance Wealth Advocates is the group im talking about. They are registered in Fujairah, some freezone there. Their linked with Exential, they are the ones who recruits the Filipino Investors with Exential; hundreds of them. A friend of mine working with one of the owners office was a victim of these guys and to wash their hands, they said the Investors signed the contract of Exential not Lance Wealth Advocates they just take commission from Exential. This group knows something about the real situation but choose to keep the hole sealed. why? Because they are still getting paid. Investor of Lance Wealth Advocates, ask them the same question "where is the money, show the live proof of the cash".

RiderX, i bet you this post is shutting up the Exential a$$holes here. In the words of Jerry Maguire.. Show me the money!!!!

Adios Amigos!
If you are hinting towards MODRE...RO's and RENA..E then you are hitting Bulls Eye

Back