Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
First of all I did not say that they are not trading, what I can say is that the statement of account provided by FCI is not at all the same from what you see in the portal. 1 of account has a consistent loss and the last trade was December 2014!!! It only has $27 left but the question is "why did i receive the profits for the whole 2015???" The statement of account also has no withdrawal in it except for the account which I have successfully withdrawn due to the process which i posted earlier. It is simple!!! That is you account statement, it means all the movement should be there.

I agree, you didnt say that they are not trading, i just said that to lighten up the others here who is still believing they are not trading. The account statement tells you a lot of things, but needs further cross referencing with other accounts to find out differences and similarities to determine what they are really doing; it just doesnt make sense why would they open an account for $27 and how can they open an account for $27 only? Wasnt there any initial balance on your account statement, if so it should have a breakdown of where the money moved. How about the your other accounts, did it have the same fate as this one?

It could be possible that Exential is cannibalizing our fund to pay the withdrawals (if this is correct then it is a ponzi scheme). But they can run a ponzi without opening an account, why would they bother doing so; for legal securities such as what's happening now, so they can present to court that they are trading and somehow the court would not notice what the individual account tells?

Help me out on this one A2bet, i wanted to look at this issue in all angels possible. I just want the truth, to get my money back and if i cant get it back hurt the people involved and their family too (this is very important) as painful and long as possible (very important too), if they die in the process i will bury them in shallow grave and dig them the next day and hurt them again and bury them again, that's the beauty of a shallow grave... sorry i also snap out.

I agree, you didnt say that they are not trading, i just said that to lighten up the others here who is still believing they are not trading. The account statement tells you a lot of things, but needs further cross referencing with other accounts to find out differences and similarities to determine what they are really doing; it just doesnt make sense why would they open an account for $27 and how can they open an account for $27 only? Wasnt there any initial balance on your account statement, if so it should have a breakdown of where the money moved. How about the your other accounts, did it have the same fate as this one?

It could be possible that Exential is cannibalizing our fund to pay the withdrawals (if this is correct then it is a ponzi scheme). But they can run a ponzi without opening an account, why would they bother doing so; for legal securities such as what's happening now, so they can present to court that they are trading and somehow the court would not notice what the individual account tells?

Help me out on this one A2bet, i wanted to look at this issue in all angels possible. I just want the truth, to get my money back and if i cant get it back hurt the people involved and their family too (this is very important) as painful and long as possible (very important too), if they die in the process i will bury them in shallow grave and dig them the next day and hurt them again and bury them again, that's the beauty of a shallow grave... sorry i also snap out.
To make it really clear the account was opened, and it really is $20k and then for the whole December 2014 there were trades but all of them have losses of big amounts!!! And then by the end of the December it was only $27 in short they only trade the account on that month and then there is this Magic! I received profits for the whole 2015! I believe that FCI is also involved in this scam! Maybe it was not a loss trade, maybe it was withdrawn or transfered. Nobody knows it. But the mistake they have done is that they have given us a proof to expose their fraudulent activities, someone will question why I said they are fraud and this is my answer. Remember when you opened an account with exential? They are very strict with our ID's it is because forex trading is being used by money launderer and what they have given us is an account statements that doesn't reflect our monthly profits! Now where did they get our monthly profits??? That is the thing they can't provide. Forgive me because i can't really share the account statements with you guys because we already have an ongoing case against them. I just want everyone to be enlightened that the only way to get what you have invested is to file a case and for sure you will win because up to now they still can't provide a single document that will prove their so called trading strategy against our account statements.

To make it really clear the account was opened, and it really is $20k and then for the whole December 2014 there were trades but all of them have losses of big amounts!!! And then by the end of the December it was only $27 in short they only trade the account on that month and then there is this Magic! I received profits for the whole 2015! I believe that FCI is also involved in this scam! Maybe it was not a loss trade, maybe it was withdrawn or transfered. Nobody knows it. But the mistake they have done is that they have given us a proof to expose their fraudulent activities, someone will question why I said they are fraud and this is my answer. Remember when you opened an account with exential? They are very strict with our ID's it is because forex trading is being used by money launderer and what they have given us is an account statements that doesn't reflect our monthly profits! Now where did they get our monthly profits??? That is the thing they can't provide. Forgive me because i can't really share the account statements with you guys because we already have an ongoing case against them. I just want everyone to be enlightened that the only way to get what you have invested is to file a case and for sure you will win because up to now they still can't provide a single document that will prove their so called trading strategy against our account statements.

I understand. And it is very sticky as FCI is in a country where the only thing that is regulated is NOTHING.

It really looks like that the money is all lost. This is probably why Lance Wealth Advocates is now preaching the words "say the money is gone, what will you accomplish by bringing Exential to the court". Lance Wealth Advocates is testing the water if someone will show them Moral values whilst they didnt consider Moral Hazard themselves to people they've thrown into this mess. They know what's going on and still they recruited people till very end.

After Eid break, i will go to the court as well. I believe i dont need an attorney, i can represent myself because i have my contract. I think it will be best if all will come and complain to the court about the situation; anyone who is just reading or following this thread, this is my email address, dont be shy send me a mail: elpropagandas@gmail.com send me a mail if you want to connect with me and figure out a way to bring our cases to the court same as A2Bet did. I know you are concern about he money and so am i, but i think i can pull some stings for us and get to and through this issue with minimal cost.

Enough is enough for Exential and Lance Wealth Advocates. This is end of the line for them. We cannot suffer while Sydney is enjoying his Ferrari and that crook MJ Madronero is feeding his entire family with Jolibe. They have made your life a living hell, why not make them try to put them on our shoes.

hi guys,

ok. a small advice as the case progress further at court. if your contract is with Tadawel ME then make sure the court case is against them not any other trading name. the name in your contract and bank transfer and account statement emails should match the name you are filing the case against otherwise you will spend more time fixing admin issues as their lawyer will keep saying it is not us and waste your time.

as mentioned by another user, the court will ask you to hire an external Auditor which will cost your further 8,000-10,000 dirham so be prepare for this extra cost. The final court verdict should be at the end of this month.

as everyone suggested, don't sit and wait. File a court case ASAP. court process is very slow in this country so act fast.

good luck.

Guys, it is written in Exential Contract that the revocation of power of Atty is under our discretion if we want it revoked(Clause no. 4 i think)
1. First is you need to know where did you deposit your funds, if it is Exential Mid East, = Bad sign, because you don't have a proof that they really opened a trading account for you.
2. If it is transferred to a Broker FCI, FCPrime, Elypsis, You can contact them and send your proof of transfer so that they know that you are 100% sure that you have an account with them.
3. If they reply that your Email address is not registered on your account and that they can't give you any information, don't stop there. Tell them that you are the legit owner of the account attached your ID's and ask them for the change of information form so you can change the email address in your account information.
4. Send them a form of revocation of Power of Atty. Remember that it is in the contract that you are the one who can revoke it right??? so tell them that since the Power of Atty. is not notarized in Dubai Courts notary public the form you have created which states that you are revoking your POA with your signature below is sufficient enough.
5. Once they receive it, they will reply that it will be changed within 3 working days. once you receive a confirmation, ask the balance of your account.
6. Once you received the balance of your account, ask a statement of account, and don't panic! because you will be surprised about the balance in your account. it is not the same as in the Exential Portal.
7. Not all accounts have the same balances, but 100% if there is still money in your account you can withdraw it within 2 DAYS!!!, as we have withdrawn the remaining balances we have in each accounts, some have $27 some still have $6.5k, $12k, $8k, and if you are lucky enough you can get more than $20k.

I hope that this steps will help lots of people because i know that most of you out there were in deadlock situation, we've been there...

Good luck Guys!!!

Pls, I need your help urgently !
I have some very important Q's about the process !
Can you pls drop a message to get in contact !
Thx a million
B773@hotmail.de

Guys, it is written in Exential Contract that the revocation of power of Atty is under our discretion if we want it revoked(Clause no. 4 i think)
1. First is you need to know where did you deposit your funds, if it is Exential Mid East, = Bad sign, because you don't have a proof that they really opened a trading account for you.
2. If it is transferred to a Broker FCI, FCPrime, Elypsis, You can contact them and send your proof of transfer so that they know that you are 100% sure that you have an account with them.
3. If they reply that your Email address is not registered on your account and that they can't give you any information, don't stop there. Tell them that you are the legit owner of the account attached your ID's and ask them for the change of information form so you can change the email address in your account information.
4. Send them a form of revocation of Power of Atty. Remember that it is in the contract that you are the one who can revoke it right??? so tell them that since the Power of Atty. is not notarized in Dubai Courts notary public the form you have created which states that you are revoking your POA with your signature below is sufficient enough.
5. Once they receive it, they will reply that it will be changed within 3 working days. once you receive a confirmation, ask the balance of your account.
6. Once you received the balance of your account, ask a statement of account, and don't panic! because you will be surprised about the balance in your account. it is not the same as in the Exential Portal.
7. Not all accounts have the same balances, but 100% if there is still money in your account you can withdraw it within 2 DAYS!!!, as we have withdrawn the remaining balances we have in each accounts, some have $27 some still have $6.5k, $12k, $8k, and if you are lucky enough you can get more than $20k.

I hope that this steps will help lots of people because i know that most of you out there were in deadlock situation, we've been there...

Good luck Guys!!!

Thz a lot for info! But what proof of transfer should I sent to either one of those : FCI, FCPrime, Elypsis, if the check/deposit, I handed over, was addressed to Exential Middle East as you wrote ? Do I have to send just copy of my ID and ask them, if I have an account with them and ask them for my statement ?

Thz a lot

X

Heya Luca,

It's a bad news if you have transferred funds to above mentioned companies (€%€NTI@L ) because in this case your account wasn't opened with any of the broker and it was only used to pay out profits to others (I.e. A classic ponzy ) . The concerned broker will reply to email saying that they don't have your account.

Unfortunately, The last option for you to recover any funds is to file a civil case.

Furthermore, EG craptacular RM's giving new stories to investors asking them to sign a document to transfer their account to a new company and this time the new excuse is, our bank account is closed so To process your payment, you have to transfer your account to this new company, Fellas, beware of this situation, the new company is owned by local and it will be very hard to even file a case.

Thks for reply !

I sent out couple emails, let's see what will be the answer.. but expecting a negative answer as you mentioned.

I checked the contracts again as well, and couldn't find anything under any clause, what should be saying.." that the revocation of power of Atty is under our discretion if we want it revoked " .. ? maybe some ppl have it in their contract some not .. ? :(

It looks like, I will have to file a civil case ..:mad: I will email the company ( of course not expecting any reply ) to send me a proof, that my funds were sent to a broker and pls stating the name to which broker as well.. Of course, I won't expect a proper answer via clientservices, so here we have another evidence for the court ..

Will keep you all updated !

Luca

WoW!

I am proud of you my boi Monkey.

Luca : the clause is in limited of power of attorney (LPOA) signed by you and it's clause no 4 .

Fellas : to keep you updated, expert Enquiry is complete document has been pulled out of EG's office as informed to me by my RM and the report will be submitted by 18th of this month, the next court date we have got is early next month hopefully things will be done!

Piece of Advice: if any of you investors are planning to put a civil case . Few things to take care of

1. Case should be filed on both the companies, €x€nti@l Mideast (0mm€r(ial broker or €X€nti@l Mideast Investment where you have transferred the funds + t@d@wul M€ as the contract is given by T@D@wul . It will save a lot of time and may be expert fee as well.

2. Bank statement showing you have paid has to be included in your documents and the bank statement has to be directly from bank with bank stamp, in case it's a cheque paid and it's not showing the name on bank statement, please ask your bank to provide you the verified cheque copy, it will help!

Back