Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Thank aTon !

Finally someone is talking facts with full proof statement. To keep you on same page A2BET, the same statement and documents has already been submitted in Dubai court moreover we are in the process to take this case internationally and make a complaint in FSA in BVI as well.

Pharoah: Popcorn is ready Right ?
It is funny because the way Exential is defending their Ponzi company about the differences in the FCI statement of accounts is that they are doing mix of individual trades, along with Master Account... What??? It is very clear!!! As in Crystal clear!!! That is your account statement!!! So if you received a profit, it should reflect in your account statement!!! They really think that they can fool people! I really want to tell them "go to the zoo and tell your trading strategy to all the animals there". We already have an ongoing cases against them. We are just sharing this fact so that people who invested in Exential will be enlightened.

If you are hinting towards MODRE...RO's and RENA..E then you are hitting Bulls Eye

Dead-on!. Yeah im talking about them, absolutely right. We need to burn all crooks together.

If i may ask, how can i get ta hold of such statement? I want to take them to court as well but i am hesitant since i dont have hard evidence.

Please keep sharing the nasty truth about exential so people can come together and complain. Up until now, no one knows that the dashboard figure is BS, but can you please share the proof. If people see it, they will be moved.

Dead-on!. Yeah im talking about them, absolutely right. We need to burn all crooks together.

If i may ask, how can i get ta hold of such statement? I want to take them to court as well but i am hesitant since i dont have hard evidence.

Please keep sharing the nasty truth about exential so people can come together and complain. Up until now, no one knows that the dashboard figure is BS, but can you please share the proof. If people see it, they will be moved.

Guys, it is written in Exential Contract that the revocation of power of Atty is under our discretion if we want it revoked(Clause no. 4 i think)
1. First is you need to know where did you deposit your funds, if it is Exential Mid East, = Bad sign, because you don't have a proof that they really opened a trading account for you.
2. If it is transferred to a Broker FCI, FCPrime, Elypsis, You can contact them and send your proof of transfer so that they know that you are 100% sure that you have an account with them.
3. If they reply that your Email address is not registered on your account and that they can't give you any information, don't stop there. Tell them that you are the legit owner of the account attached your ID's and ask them for the change of information form so you can change the email address in your account information.
4. Send them a form of revocation of Power of Atty. Remember that it is in the contract that you are the one who can revoke it right??? so tell them that since the Power of Atty. is not notarized in Dubai Courts notary public the form you have created which states that you are revoking your POA with your signature below is sufficient enough.
5. Once they receive it, they will reply that it will be changed within 3 working days. once you receive a confirmation, ask the balance of your account.
6. Once you received the balance of your account, ask a statement of account, and don't panic! because you will be surprised about the balance in your account. it is not the same as in the Exential Portal.
7. Not all accounts have the same balances, but 100% if there is still money in your account you can withdraw it within 2 DAYS!!!, as we have withdrawn the remaining balances we have in each accounts, some have $27 some still have $6.5k, $12k, $8k, and if you are lucky enough you can get more than $20k.

I hope that this steps will help lots of people because i know that most of you out there were in deadlock situation, we've been there...

Good luck Guys!!!

Update from the court yesterday:

The accountant expert that was hired from the Court itself, released its written report. For those of you who don't know what the report is about, it is basically a written report from an expert which was hired from the Court to provide details on whether Exential has to either or not provide the investment back to myself as a client.

The report will be analysed by the court and will give an answer on Sept 26th.

Guys, it is written in Exential Contract that the revocation of power of Atty is under our discretion if we want it revoked(Clause no. 4 i think)
1. First is you need to know where did you deposit your funds, if it is Exential Mid East, = Bad sign, because you don't have a proof that they really opened a trading account for you.
2. If it is transferred to a Broker FCI, FCPrime, Elypsis, You can contact them and send your proof of transfer so that they know that you are 100% sure that you have an account with them.
3. If they reply that your Email address is not registered on your account and that they can't give you any information, don't stop there. Tell them that you are the legit owner of the account attached your ID's and ask them for the change of information form so you can change the email address in your account information.
4. Send them a form of revocation of Power of Atty. Remember that it is in the contract that you are the one who can revoke it right??? so tell them that since the Power of Atty. is not notarized in Dubai Courts notary public the form you have created which states that you are revoking your POA with your signature below is sufficient enough.
5. Once they receive it, they will reply that it will be changed within 3 working days. once you receive a confirmation, ask the balance of your account.
6. Once you received the balance of your account, ask a statement of account, and don't panic! because you will be surprised about the balance in your account. it is not the same as in the Exential Portal.
7. Not all accounts have the same balances, but 100% if there is still money in your account you can withdraw it within 2 DAYS!!!, as we have withdrawn the remaining balances we have in each accounts, some have $27 some still have $6.5k, $12k, $8k, and if you are lucky enough you can get more than $20k.

I hope that this steps will help lots of people because i know that most of you out there were in deadlock situation, we've been there...

Good luck Guys!!!

Thanks! This is really helpful. But if i withdraw all the accounts wouldnt Exential have anymore liability/responsibility on my account with them? What this means is, i will just have to scrape off what's left and deal with it. As taking over the accounts means im relinquishing all the responsibility of Exential to me. Nevertheless it is better to have something than nothing.

Nikel7, i dont understand what is the significance of whatever the verdict of the court will be on that statement. It is clearly very clearly that Exential havent paid us for almost a year, what a waste of work by that expert to came up ONLY today with a profound accounting report that says, "yeah, it's legit your Honour, this man was not paid what he's been promised for 10 months now plus his Capital is still with Exential". Arent they looking into finding out where the money is, as days go by chances of locating the money is getting slim so well as recovering them.

Also, i just heard on the news and im not sure how this will affect the case against Exential. The UAE is now focusing in furnishing a Bankruptcy law. Which as i read on the newspaper will cover the area where Exential is registered. Please tell me im 100% wrong on this.

I was told from the Lawyers that the Judge had decided to proceed in two directions:

1. Because the judge is not capable to decide who is right or who is wrong, he has asked my lawyers to hire an expert to provide accountancy expertise on the matter. I had to pay 10,000 dirhams. By doing this, the judge will give a decision on what is written on there.

2. If I dont hire the expert, then the judge has to give a decision anyway and if I loose, I'll have to appeal the decision and probably the judge will ask me again to hire an expert.

If the expert clearly states that WE are legit and we need money back, then we can go further and inquire on where the money is and where were they sent.

Thanks! This is really helpful. But if i withdraw all the accounts wouldnt Exential have anymore liability/responsibility on my account with them? What this means is, i will just have to scrape off what's left and deal with it. As taking over the accounts means im relinquishing all the responsibility of Exential to me. Nevertheless it is better to have something than nothing.

Nikel7, i dont understand what is the significance of whatever the verdict of the court will be on that statement. It is clearly very clearly that Exential havent paid us for almost a year, what a waste of work by that expert to came up ONLY today with a profound accounting report that says, "yeah, it's legit your Honour, this man was not paid what he's been promised for 10 months now plus his Capital is still with Exential". Arent they looking into finding out where the money is, as days go by chances of locating the money is getting slim so well as recovering them.

Also, i just heard on the news and im not sure how this will affect the case against Exential. The UAE is now focusing in furnishing a Bankruptcy law. Which as i read on the newspaper will cover the area where Exential is registered. Please tell me im 100% wrong on this.
First of all they are the one who did not process the profits the reason why they are facing this problem right now. And about their reason that the cause of it is the "DUE TO BANKING RESTRICTIONS" that is 100% B######T!. I withdraw the funds directly from FCI and it only took 2 working days!!!

About bankruptcy it is applicable for business that run out of funds and because of that they can't continue their business, Exential case is diiferent because it is 100% FRAUD!!!

Good luck Guys!!!

Hi A2Bet - Can I get your contact number? I would like to do the same as well if you can help me with the procedure. Thank you so much!

I was told from the Lawyers that the Judge had decided to proceed in two directions:

1. Because the judge is not capable to decide who is right or who is wrong, he has asked my lawyers to hire an expert to provide accountancy expertise on the matter. I had to pay 10,000 dirhams. By doing this, the judge will give a decision on what is written on there.

2. If I dont hire the expert, then the judge has to give a decision anyway and if I loose, I'll have to appeal the decision and probably the judge will ask me again to hire an expert.

If the expert clearly states that WE are legit and we need money back, then we can go further and inquire on where the money is and where were they sent.

So the Expert Accountant needs to show the Judge whether you were paid or not from December or whichever month? This can easily be proved by showing them the bank statement which shows
First of all they are the one who did not process the profits the reason why they are facing this problem right now. And about their reason that the cause of it is the "DUE TO BANKING RESTRICTIONS" that is 100% B######T!. I withdraw the funds directly from FCI and it only took 2 working days!!!

About bankruptcy it is applicable for business that run out of funds and because of that they can't continue their business, Exential case is diiferent because it is 100% FRAUD!!!

But dint A2bet just mentioned that he have an account with FCI and he is able to withdraw his funds in 2 days; this means that they are not fraud but they are trading..

Considering these facts, i think the answer to the Exential mess is:

Exential is trading but lost money - But it doesnt make sense that they are trying to hide the losses by posting positive returns on the Investor account on their website (knowing that investors will continue to withdraw and they will run the funds dry). Also, why havent they come clean and admit they lost money? Are they trying to buy some time hoping they will recover the losses?

A2bet, if i may ask; on your statement from FCI, can you share with us when was the time that your account started to loss money. And also, where there some gain posted as well? I think this statement alone from FCI which A2bet is able to get his hands on is a strong piece of evidence on court but what will the court do for us to recover the money lost?

I also wanted to add, if the money was sucked out from our Accounts in FCI, where did the money went to, was it traded or was it transferred to some accounts?

So the Expert Accountant needs to show the Judge whether you were paid or not from December or whichever month? This can easily be proved by showing them the bank statement which shows

But dint A2bet just mentioned that he have an account with FCI and he is able to withdraw his funds in 2 days; this means that they are not fraud but they are trading..

Considering these facts, i think the answer to the Exential mess is:

Exential is trading but lost money - But it doesnt make sense that they are trying to hide the losses by posting positive returns on the Investor account on their website (knowing that investors will continue to withdraw and they will run the funds dry). Also, why havent they come clean and admit they lost money? Are they trying to buy some time hoping they will recover the losses?

A2bet, if i may ask; on your statement from FCI, can you share with us when was the time that your account started to loss money. And also, where there some gain posted as well? I think this statement alone from FCI which A2bet is able to get his hands on is a strong piece of evidence on court but what will the court do for us to recover the money lost?

I also wanted to add, if the money was sucked out from our Accounts in FCI, where did the money went to, was it traded or was it transferred to some accounts?
First of all I did not say that they are not trading, what I can say is that the statement of account provided by FCI is not at all the same from what you see in the portal. 1 of account has a consistent loss and the last trade was December 2014!!! It only has $27 left but the question is "why did i receive the profits for the whole 2015???" The statement of account also has no withdrawal in it except for the account which I have successfully withdrawn due to the process which i posted earlier. It is simple!!! That is you account statement, it means all the movement should be there.

Back