Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Damn... This all seems like a bit of a shell game... going back to the first few posts... there is a link between FCI Markets (based here, but registered in british virgin islands) and now a partnership with FC Prime Markets in Australia, which is the previous name of the FCI Markets Pty Ltd supposedly in Australia... Confused?? Well I am... Google the ABN on FC Prime Markets.. you will clearly see the link between the two... starting to look a bit fishy...

Did you pull all your accounts? I have asked FC Prime Markets if Exential has partnered with them recently as what they claimed in the newsletter. FC Prime Markets is ASIC registered upon confirmation.

Yes I did. I'll be holding on to my money in the meantime...

I need to open an Acount in this company any advice please
Will take loan and will invest in this company
Please I need more more information and advice please thanks all

Assuming you aren't being sarcastic, even the fans of this scam tell people to only invest what they can afford to lose. Go to a bank, sit down with a loan officer, and explain that you want to borrow money to put into an account which claims to make 7% per month without regard to market conditions.

I recently opened account with this broker(Exential). Am waiting for my withdrawal. The profit for November has just been and it seem we have to wait for December profit for a little longer. Now my question to those saying this is a Ponzi scheme, could you give us a genuine and regulated managed forex broker. Even if I were to close my accounts with them, where can I invest if you clam that most company are Ponzi.

First, learn the basics of trading for yourself. Otherwise, you will have no way to tell if a system is taking wild risks to make those claimed profits.

If you want to avoid Ponzi schemes, they are very easy to spot, once you know what to look for, they aren't hard to spot:

My article on spot Ponzi's and related "investments"

And for your own evaluation of other Managed Forex accounts:

My article on evaluating Managed Forex services

There are many non-Ponzi investments out there. If you see one that looks tempting, start a new thread in this folder and I'll be happy to take a quick look for positive and negative items based on what they publicly share on the website.

If you are reading this thread, it means you are worried. Worried you should be.

Exential shows all the signs of a Ponzi. Like all Ponzi’s everything is fine as long as new money is coming in.

As you have noticed since September, there appears to have been large cash flow issues. Since that time many clients have tried – some successfully – to withdrawn their initial deposits. Many are still battling unsuccessfully to get their initial deposits returned.

The problem is there does not seem to be enough money to even pay out the monthly „profits” let alone return the initial deposits to customers asking for account closure.

History has shown, that the last phase of Ponzi schemes is usually desperate attempts to limit any money flowing out, It typically follows these steps:

1. PR – disputing any negative comments online. Issuing propaganda newsletters/emails to reassure legitimacy. Championing support and claiming massive growth, promising to be around for a long time, new partnerships etc.

2. Increasing the withdrawal/transfer fees. This means less money leaving, as they keep a larger proportion. It also encourages customers to keep their money longer and withdraw less often.

2. Limiting the amount of people who can withdraw at any one time.

RM: Sorry, unfortunately you were not 1 of the first 25% to request a withdraw….please try again later…….

3. Introducing additional procedures/hurdles to withdraw funds and initial deposits to buy time.

Client: I am still waiting for my withdrawal, it has been over a month?
RM: There is a new procedure, we tried contacting you to fill in the withdrawal forms for which a mail was sent out requesting for the same.
Client: It has now been 2 months I filled in the new withdrawal form, still no money.
RM: Sorry we could not process the request. You signed the withdrawal form in black ink, our procedure states „blue” ink.
RM: Please try again next week.

4. Threatening to take away this fantastic opportunity at a better life and financial freedom.

RM: If you request to close your account you will be banned from ever investing with us again.

5. FINALLY, the dummy/showhome myFXBook account will show a massive loss (again) but this time it will not be miraculously recapitalized as has been the case when there were losses to date.

RM: Unfortunately our magic system failed due to the turbulent markets. You have lost all your money so there is nothing to return. You knew the risks: High reward, high risk etc etc…

Do not let greed cloud your judgment. Do not believe everything the salesmen (RM)/con men tell you – it is their job. The more contact you have with the RM the more likely he/she will manipulate you to stay invested, and they will keep your money. They are actually a great set of conmen, shame their Forex knowledge is not up to Par.

Beware of people with a vested interest – anyone with them a longtime will say anything to keep the money coming in, and to reduce the rate of account closures. People at the top of the pyramid have nothing to lose but only gain the longer this scheme is around.

You know who they are with comments such as:

„ignore the negativity…:)

„If exential clients will listen to the negative comments of non investors, they will go nowhere! High risk High profit! „

„Exential has been good to me.”

Fxfoxo “i have been with them since their beginning and i know the money will come”

For good reason, ALL legitimate investments carry the following disclaimer (apart from the above mentioned company) – think about it:

„You should not rely on any past performance as a guarantee of future investment performance. Past performance is not a reliable indicator of future results and investors may not recover the full amount invested. „

The only facts and so called proof that people involved in the scheme had, convincing both, themselves and others that is was a legitimate investment is was they were being paid back monthly "profits"..

THIS HAS NOW STOPPED. So called "profits: have still not been paid to many of my colleagues, overdue since November 2015. Reliable, regular profits are decisively a thing of the past. People have finally stopped recommending this company to others as they had in the past.

To everyone who still believes, and those that are reassured by wrongly believing Exential is somehow regulated by ASIC. Here is what the Australian regulator warns: Link to ASIC http://tinyurl.com/z9bujzc

It is probably too late, but everyone I know is desperately trying to close their accounts.

Exential cannot pay profit and, as expected, is also delaying the closure of accounts – Surprise, surprise.

Good Luck to anyone still involved.

Spot on Bren.

Regarding point no. 3, I saw this on the FB page of Exential/Tadawul.

"Still waiting....ask your RM for the newest withdraw form. They changed it recently and that has been their excuse for being able to close. They claim the broker will not pay without the new form signed. A couple of flight deck threatened them with the police as they waited over 2 months...it worked...so next step to scare them. Hope you are lucky.."
And this as well...
"Many of us from EK realise it is a scam. Many closure requests submitted. Still waiting. Its probably too late, if they cannot pay the profit they probably do not have the money to close accounts."

Its gonna explode soon. I pity those who will lose their money. But at least they wont be able to lure more victims.

Spot on Bren.

Regarding point no. 3, I saw this on the FB page of Exential/Tadawul.

"Still waiting....ask your RM for the newest withdraw form. They changed it recently and that has been their excuse for being able to close. They claim the broker will not pay without the new form signed. A couple of flight deck threatened them with the police as they waited over 2 months...it worked...so next step to scare them. Hope you are lucky.."
And this as well...
"Many of us from EK realise it is a scam. Many closure requests submitted. Still waiting. Its probably too late, if they cannot pay the profit they probably do not have the money to close accounts."

Its gonna explode soon. I pity those who will lose their money. But at least they wont be able to lure more victims.

I have taken my cash out successfully, but had too plead

Well there goes the checks and balance. This whole thing's beginning to look like smoke and mirrors.

Just did a whois check on the FC Prime Markets website and it exactly has the same setup as the Exential and FCI Markets websites (registered by Go Daddy, registration information masked by domains by proxy - No transparency). These companies they are citing that can vouch for their credibility appear to be, at least, as shady as them, or worse, owned by the same people.

Back