Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I need to open an Acount in this company any advice please
Will take loan and will invest in this company
Please I need more more information and advice please thanks all

If you really care about your friends on Emirates Airlines you may go directly to any Police Station in Dubai and file a complaint. Tell them that this Company is scamming people including your friends. Bring your passport with you.
Hello
Can you advice me I need to put in theis company I will take loan what do you thing I hear lot of emirates staff are invest there money and till the date is no complaint what do you thing please advice

Hi, MyFxBook can not show the proper moneymovement, if there is a repetitive fundinvestment and/or withdrawal. In January after the Swiss frank annoncment, the open positions went to a great minus, and Exential funded every(!) account in mor steps with about 100 000USD. After the position were consolidated, this additional funds were withdrawed. If you switch from "Change" to "Profit" mode, MyFxBook shows profit also in January 2015.

Hmmm does this mean that the results in their MyFXbook page isn't reliable? A 100k injection for each of the 18k mirrored accounts means that Exential just played with an additional 1.8b USD from their pockets for reasons unknown.

Or there's only one account opened....and 17999 non existent ones.
100000/17999=5.55$ per account funded.
Much cheaper for Extential ;) but for the "investors" ( I have to laugh when I hear people using this term about how they have decided to lose their money ), it's nothing compared to the collapse they are / about to experience.

I m not very empathetic because I don't think ignorance, stupidity and greed should be praised or rewarded.

latest email from the DIRECTOR'S DESK, a warm note trying to calm each exential investors.

From the Director's Desk

client services <clientservices@exentialgroup.com>

Jan 20 at 12:49 PM
Dear Valuable Clients,

Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to wish one and all a Happy and prosperous New Year’ 2016.

I personally feel that this year holds a lot of promises for the Exential family in terms of Global growth, as we move our focus towards targeting the European, Asian and South American markets.

In today’s 5.3 trillion dollar market, research has shown that the so called competitors in the past are still struggling to show their legitimacy in the FOREX market. Exential, on the other hand, have added another feather to its cap and is happy to announce its partnership with FC Prime Markets AU Pty Ltd who are regulated with one of the top three regulators in the world - Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).

Like our other trading partners FC Prime is operating in UAE under the supreme umbrella of S&S Brokerage House (Regulated by the Central Bank of UAE). This step has been taken keeping in mind the growing demand for being regulated and working with licensed brokers.

FC Prime Markets AU Pty Ltd, will soon be opening a Bank account in the U.A.E. to help facilitate fast and smooth banking transactions.

We take pride in completing six successful years in the U.A.E. I am glad that over this period we have helped our clients have an additional source of income, assisted them in realizing their dreams of giving better life styles to their families, a better level of education to their children and better level of health facilities to their dear ones at home.

It is our belief and understanding that if a client withdraws every month it feels GOOD to know that they are getting regular returns on their investment. And moreover, it gives clients a sense of security that the recovery of the principle amount invested is maintained.

Over the last couple of years we have grown rapidly and we have more clients investing with Exential Group. As a result, the number of withdrawals have increased over a period of time. We believe that a strong banking partner is of utmost importance to support a fast growing company. This has been a major concern for us and this has indeed jeopardized our future growth.

We are also working and have narrowed down on a few banks in UAE who are willing to associate with us as Banking Partners. This will be a turning point for Exential Group as we never had an Official Banking Partner. These Banks will also issue co-branded debit cards to our client’s to enhance the withdrawal experience.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to these delays in getting your profits transferred to your bank accounts as per your requests. We are working day and night since December 2015 to ensure that the withdrawals have not stopped in any way even though they are limited every day.

The situation now looks a lot under control as we have managed to process 75% of the pending withdrawals and are working equally hard towards getting the backlog processed as well.

Due to the current delays in the process, we are very sorry and regret to inform you that for the pending December 2015 withdrawals there might be a further delay. So I humbly request you to be calm and do not panic as we are working round the clock to have this organized. One thing that I can assure you is that, “There can be a delay but every single client who has requested for a withdrawal(s) will surely get it”. We are confident that during our six years of existence in the U.A.E. there was never an incident where any of our client’s walked into our office and claimed that they have lost their money invested with Exential Group neither was there an incident where our clients never got paid.

We do understand that clients have liabilities, commitments and other anticipated financial planning based on their profits. But you also need to understand that banking is beyond our control and all we can do from our end is do regular follow up’s to make sure that our job done.

We really appreciate and we salute those clients who have shown great patience in understanding the situation and the issues we have been facing.

Your patience is our greatest support!

On behalf of my Office Staff, Client Relations Team and my Relationship Managers I take this opportunity to apologize for the communication gap during this period. Due to the limited number of telephone lines, a lot of our clients were unable to get their queries resolved or addressed in a timely manner. As a result of which our clients did not receive the required information or reassurance that was required during this phase. To overcome this we are setting up a dedicated call center only to answer queries and attend to our clients in every way possible.

We at Exential feel that Education about FOREX is very significant and plays a very important role in this growing and competitive market. To educate investors, non-investors and create awareness about FOREX, we are happy to announce that Exential along with its partners will organize seminars and group meetings very soon. This will help clients to understand FOREX as a product and the limitless opportunities it holds. These seminars and meetings will help educate and identify the risks involved and what measures are taken to minimize them.

We look forward for your opinions and suggestions to help make this journey with Exential Group a memorable one and an experience worth remembering. We continue to strive towards maintaining our vision in Exential; “To help every individual earn a little extra income other than their regular source”

Thanking You,

Sydney A Lemos

Director – Exential Group

latest email from the DIRECTOR'S DESK, a warm note trying to calm each exential investors.

From the Director's Desk

client services <clientservices@exentialgroup.com>

Jan 20 at 12:49 PM
Dear Valuable Clients,

Firstly I would like to take this opportunity to wish one and all a Happy and prosperous New Year’ 2016.

I personally feel that this year holds a lot of promises for the Exential family in terms of Global growth, as we move our focus towards targeting the European, Asian and South American markets.

In today’s 5.3 trillion dollar market, research has shown that the so called competitors in the past are still struggling to show their legitimacy in the FOREX market. Exential, on the other hand, have added another feather to its cap and is happy to announce its partnership with FC Prime Markets AU Pty Ltd who are regulated with one of the top three regulators in the world - Australian Securities and Investment Commission (ASIC).

Like our other trading partners FC Prime is operating in UAE under the supreme umbrella of S&S Brokerage House (Regulated by the Central Bank of UAE). This step has been taken keeping in mind the growing demand for being regulated and working with licensed brokers.

FC Prime Markets AU Pty Ltd, will soon be opening a Bank account in the U.A.E. to help facilitate fast and smooth banking transactions.

We take pride in completing six successful years in the U.A.E. I am glad that over this period we have helped our clients have an additional source of income, assisted them in realizing their dreams of giving better life styles to their families, a better level of education to their children and better level of health facilities to their dear ones at home.

It is our belief and understanding that if a client withdraws every month it feels GOOD to know that they are getting regular returns on their investment. And moreover, it gives clients a sense of security that the recovery of the principle amount invested is maintained.

Over the last couple of years we have grown rapidly and we have more clients investing with Exential Group. As a result, the number of withdrawals have increased over a period of time. We believe that a strong banking partner is of utmost importance to support a fast growing company. This has been a major concern for us and this has indeed jeopardized our future growth.

We are also working and have narrowed down on a few banks in UAE who are willing to associate with us as Banking Partners. This will be a turning point for Exential Group as we never had an Official Banking Partner. These Banks will also issue co-branded debit cards to our client’s to enhance the withdrawal experience.

We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused due to these delays in getting your profits transferred to your bank accounts as per your requests. We are working day and night since December 2015 to ensure that the withdrawals have not stopped in any way even though they are limited every day.

The situation now looks a lot under control as we have managed to process 75% of the pending withdrawals and are working equally hard towards getting the backlog processed as well.

Due to the current delays in the process, we are very sorry and regret to inform you that for the pending December 2015 withdrawals there might be a further delay. So I humbly request you to be calm and do not panic as we are working round the clock to have this organized. One thing that I can assure you is that, “There can be a delay but every single client who has requested for a withdrawal(s) will surely get it”. We are confident that during our six years of existence in the U.A.E. there was never an incident where any of our client’s walked into our office and claimed that they have lost their money invested with Exential Group neither was there an incident where our clients never got paid.

We do understand that clients have liabilities, commitments and other anticipated financial planning based on their profits. But you also need to understand that banking is beyond our control and all we can do from our end is do regular follow up’s to make sure that our job done.

We really appreciate and we salute those clients who have shown great patience in understanding the situation and the issues we have been facing.

Your patience is our greatest support!

On behalf of my Office Staff, Client Relations Team and my Relationship Managers I take this opportunity to apologize for the communication gap during this period. Due to the limited number of telephone lines, a lot of our clients were unable to get their queries resolved or addressed in a timely manner. As a result of which our clients did not receive the required information or reassurance that was required during this phase. To overcome this we are setting up a dedicated call center only to answer queries and attend to our clients in every way possible.

We at Exential feel that Education about FOREX is very significant and plays a very important role in this growing and competitive market. To educate investors, non-investors and create awareness about FOREX, we are happy to announce that Exential along with its partners will organize seminars and group meetings very soon. This will help clients to understand FOREX as a product and the limitless opportunities it holds. These seminars and meetings will help educate and identify the risks involved and what measures are taken to minimize them.

We look forward for your opinions and suggestions to help make this journey with Exential Group a memorable one and an experience worth remembering. We continue to strive towards maintaining our vision in Exential; “To help every individual earn a little extra income other than their regular source”

Thanking You,

Sydney A Lemos

Director – Exential Group

Ohhh boy... It seems like they're on damage control. This is the moment we've been waiting for folks.

In the coming months, we will find out if Exential will deliver on their above-mentioned promises. It will be a good idea to stay out of harm's way in the meantime. You can always re-"invest" if/when they deliver on their promises. I kind of hoped that they would do a press-release, since they mentioned a few weeks back they would definitely clear the air with the National. So far, no update on this. :(

Just a simple thought regarding their vision: "To help every individual earn a little extra income other than their regular source" does not seem to belong in the Forex industry. Currency trading will always have losses incurred by one party that correspond to whatever gains another party makes. How would it be possible for every individual to earn when one party is losing as another is earning? This vision is but a romantic statement trying to appeal to the emotions of "investors", who don't know any better, in hopes that they would keep their money in the scheme.

Ohhh boy... It seems like they're on damage control. This is the moment we've been waiting for folks.

In the coming months, we will find out if Exential will deliver on their above-mentioned promises. It will be a good idea to stay out of harm's way in the meantime. You can always re-"invest" if/when they deliver on their promises. I kind of hoped that they would do a press-release, since they mentioned a few weeks back they would definitely clear the air with the National. So far, no update on this. :(

Just a simple thought regarding their vision: "To help every individual earn a little extra income other than their regular source" does not seem to belong in the Forex industry. Currency trading will always have losses incurred by one party that correspond to whatever gains another party makes. How would it be possible for every individual to earn when one party is losing as another is earning? This vision is but a romantic statement trying to appeal to the emotions of "investors", who don't know any better, in hopes that they would keep their money in the scheme.

Did you pull all your accounts? I have asked FC Prime Markets if Exential has partnered with them recently as what they claimed in the newsletter. FC Prime Markets is ASIC registered upon confirmation.

Back