Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Can confirm a mate of mine is still waiting on November profit and it's coming up to the dates where December profit should be paid. So all in all almost two months behind.

Anymore fanboys out there???

Hi everyone! I have some questions and concerns regarding Exential Group, and any feedback is very much appreciated!!

Has anyone tried to close their Exential account recently??? If so, have you successfully received your initial investment ($20,000) + profits yet??

I have had multiple delays (since October 2015) every month with receiving my withdrawals, and each time I try to find out what is going on-- I get the run around. I have not yet received a true explanation that makes logical sense as to what has been the problem. And now, its not just me, but many other people! Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice shame on me.

I recently joined Exential as a means of getting myself through graduate school, with the hopes of avoiding student loan financial suicide (with high regards from my father who works in Dubai, and swears this is legit). I'll admit I don't know much regarding foreign investments and foreign banking regulations because I do my banking in the USA. But I have worked at a few banks in the US before, and these emails I keep getting from Exential putting all the blame on the banks just does not sit right with me. Not to mention I know how easy it is to create their website, and type in a bunch of figures-- all you need is Dr. Google and a youtube video!

The lack of professionalism I have received since starting my investment with Exential is also very concerning. Now, maybe I have some high standards, but if I were some kind of corporation dealing with potentially millions of dollars in investments. My brokers would be more knowledgable, and corporate emails wouldn't sound like it came from a 5th grader.

I have thought about closing my accounts all together. However, I know this would cause a big issue with my father. He is concerned that I'll never have financial peace with the amount of student loans that is required to start a career in the medical field-- and I don't blame him! And secondly, I'm afraid that even if I did try to close my account-- I would get the same email response that I should have my money in a few days.

What would you do?

However, I know this would cause a big issue with my father. He is concerned that I'll never have financial peace with the amount of student loans that is required to start a career in the medical field-- and I don't blame him! And secondly, I'm afraid that even if I did try to close my account-- I would get the same email response that I should have my money in a few days.

If your father's concerns with regards to financing your studies are well founded, I would also say that in joining this Ponzi scheme, you not only stand to remain unable to pay for your education but also lose the 20000$ you have put in. It seems to me that your dad has let you risk too much in what is nothing more than a scam. So the issue you now have is not just about having lost your money (the profit were never real so I don't count them) but also how you will forgive you dad for not advising you on being cautious with regards to Extential ( the signs of being a scam were all too obvious shouted have done a small amount of research ).

You dont want to upset your dad and you fear getting the same BS email from Extential. Seems to me that when the reality hits you, it is going to be a very tough wake up call.

As mentioned in a post above, you have most probably lost it all. To you, it may mean the chance to become a doctor or the professional you wanted to be. A chance in a lifetime possibly.

If your father's concerns with regards to financing your studies are well founded, I would also say that in joining this Ponzi scheme, you not only stand to remain unable to pay for your education but also lose the 20000$ you have put in. It seems to me that your dad has let you risk too much in what is nothing more than a scam. So the issue you now have is not just about having lost your money (the profit were never real so I don't count them) but also how you will forgive you dad for not advising you on being cautious with regards to Extential ( the signs of being a scam were all too obvious shouted have done a small amount of research ).

You dont want to upset your dad and you fear getting the same BS email from Extential. Seems to me that when the reality hits you, it is going to be a very tough wake up call.

As mentioned in a post above, you have most probably lost it all. To you, it may mean the chance to become a doctor or the professional you wanted to be. A chance in a lifetime possibly.

@UFGatorGirl123,, closed your accounts and withdraw your capital and come back on this thread if you have not received your money...

I'm certain that none of the trolls here have withdrawn their investments and did not received back their money..

Gator Girl, please take the time to carefully read this thread and the articles and warnings about Ponzi schemes I've posted links to. I know it's a long thread, but your education and entire future are on the line. I can't make you read it all, but I think you should.

This is the second round of delays reported with Exential. Up until then, they paid like clockwork (exactly as a well run Ponzi with plenty of new cash should). Chances are that a combination of a slowdown in new deposits and existing clients pulling their money has left them short of cash and close to the edge of collapse.

After you are done reading, if you have the slightest doubt about the things I've written in this thread, head over to the College of Business and ask some of the professors there about this "miraculous" investment plan which provides so much free money.

I recommend getting all of your money out NOW, if it's not too late already.

Please post updates as things progress.

Hey guys, thank you for the threads.

Everyone have their own view, and I totally respect that. I neither agree or disagree with it all but just wanted to share my experiences.

Firstly amongst all my friends here, there is a very bad misconception that you cannot give returns which Exential promises. I have been a trader for close to 7yrs now and i can assure you that I have come across several individual traders who can very easily match these results and also surpass them. Trading is a very very very misunderstood concept.

Also, i heard about Exential through a friend. I became extremely curious about it and went to check them out. My major area of interest was to know what do they trade and how? To my surprise a lot of things were very vague. They say they have some secret automated strategies through which they can give consistent results. One thing i have learnt in my trading experience, THERE IS NO MAJIC STRATEGY.

Secondly they claim to assure you of your deposit. At no given point in time is there any major risk to the amount we have deposited. When i asked them what about the losses during trading, the representative barely had any answer. They didnt even seem to be educated about the markets. How can some one trading on your capital assure you of your money. If that was true, i would rather deposit all my trading capital and relax at home.

There is also no details about the owners of the company. Also a company trading such large accounts, would have a much reputed broker, but i didnt seem to be too happy with their current one.

The biggest doubt raising point for me was the lack of proper knowledge of the staff. If they had to sell a scam or something legit, their staff should have been really well trained.

Will definitely try and post any new updates i receive.

God Bless.

There are no doubts that Exential is paying out. The problem lies on the fact that the payouts do not match the actual fund performance shown on myFXBook. Now if that doesn't trigger any warning bells...
Hi, MyFxBook can not show the proper moneymovement, if there is a repetitive fundinvestment and/or withdrawal. In January after the Swiss frank annoncment, the open positions went to a great minus, and Exential funded every(!) account in mor steps with about 100 000USD. After the position were consolidated, this additional funds were withdrawed. If you switch from "Change" to "Profit" mode, MyFxBook shows profit also in January 2015.

I recently opened account with this broker(Exential). Am waiting for my withdrawal. The profit for November has just been and it seem we have to wait for December profit for a little longer. Now my question to those saying this is a Ponzi scheme, could you give us a genuine and regulated managed forex broker. Even if I were to close my accounts with them, where can I invest if you clam that most company are Ponzi.

Back