Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I have thrown a reasonable amount in Exential, for which I have resigned to the possibility that it might take a while for me to recover and that its largely due the fact that websites such as this one constantly portray unsubstantiated claims of scams and people with vested interests and no proof such as yourself.

UTMarkets is not a scam and has nothing to do with Exential.
I am doing excellent with them and have been so right from the very beginning.

While you so interested in my financials (which im sure are much better than yours), How much have you invested with scams such as AxiTrader , Mr Lt. Colonel?

Hello Marco Polo, RiderR, and Ibrahim El Mausa,

How many multi accounts are you going to provide for my food dish today?

NoSpamCat.jpg

I have thrown a reasonable amount in Exential, for which I have resigned to the possibility that it might take a while for me to recover and that its largely due the fact that websites such as this one constantly portray unsubstantiated claims of scams and people with vested interests and no proof such as yourself.

UTMarkets is not a scam and has nothing to do with Exential.
I am doing excellent with them and have been so right from the very beginning.

While you so interested in my financials (which im sure are much better than yours), How much have you invested with scams such as AxiTrader , Mr Lt. Colonel?

Greedy spotted :)
sorry but if 100% return in one year is too good to be true (i.e. Exential), I dont know what to call 200% return in one year (i.e., UTmarkets). And you believed and invested in both. Geez! Either you are really gullible or you just take opportunities to be on top of the pyramid in all of these "too good to be true" investments.

If you had bothered to read a few of my other posts, you would find that I have zero dollars and zero cents in any managed accounts program. I do 100% of my trading for myself (except when I occasionally play around with EAs). My only vested interest is in warning people away from obvious scams like Exential and UT Markets.

You would also have seen that I've made it clear that short of kicking down their doors and doing forensic accounting on the books, the final proof of Ponzi only comes when it collapses or is taken over by regulators/police (as finally seems to be happening with Exential). Since you are too lazy to do a little bit of research before heaving baseless accusations at me, here are the links to 3 other threads where I spent a lot of time and effort warning people their "free money" was really nothing but a Ponzi Scheme:

Secure Investment
CRE Capital
myTIRN

Each one turned out to be a Ponzi, exactly as I warned. Did I base this on "proof". No. I based it on the basic financial laws of risk/reward, the insane promises each made, and the numerous regulatory articles detailing the warning signs of Ponzi schemes.

As I made every clear in my article on Managed Forex Accounts as well as the article on Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS, the burden of proof for any managed investment is 100% in the hands of the manager/investment company.

I suggest you read the threads and the articles. Afterwards, if you are still foolish enough to think I'm pushing some managed investment scheme. I'll also give you a chance to earn some money. Find a single post inside the FPA's forums where I wholeheartedly endorse any managed investment plan (exceptions - where I tell Ponzi promoters like yourself to go all-in and where I endorse Mattress Bank - look up the news events from 1929 if you want to understand it). If you can find me openly and directly pushing any forex investment, I'll arrange to have $1000 delivered to you by PayPal. You have until the Friday New York close. If you can't, I expect an apology.

Of course, since the most I've ever done is say something like "I don't see any major warning flags. You may want to consider giving it a try with a very small amount of money.", I'm sure my $1000 is safe.

Ibrahim El Mausa, aka Marco Polo, aka RiderR,

If I catch you using any new accounts in the FPA's forums, I will ban them immediately,

Despite the fact that you are nothing but a multi and a liar who was banned 3 times, I'm going to hold Pharaoh to his word. If you can email me links to any specific posts showing Pharaoh promoting a managed investment plan as described in his post above, I'll have the FPA send the money and will collect from Pharaoh later.

You need to email me from the email address used to register one of the 3 currently banned multi accounts to qualify. Use Contact Us on the bottom of the page and select Reviews/Forums. I may be out on Friday. If you do send your evidence then, I will look at it on Monday. If your entry qualifies, you will get the money and I will post your proof in this thread.

Back