Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Sydney is the chairman of FC prime. so yes, its possible that FCI (formerly known as FC markets) is involved in this mess.

Sydney is the chairman of FC prime. so yes, its possible that FCI (formerly known as FC markets) is involved in this mess.

Hey guys,

I've mentioned it before and shown the link between FCI, FC Markets and Sydney. The posts were around page 70 ('ish) of this thread. There are clear links between Sydney, the ASIC registered broker, FC GOA (Sydney never tried to hide this connection) and we know he is with Exential. Massive, massive conflict of interests, bordering on the illegal (if we were in other countries).

So yes you guys are right that there are definitive links and I go into deeper detail way back there on those pages. If you have a look at the Exential thread at myfxbook, I got into some heated debates there with Exential fanboys, naysaying what I was trying to say. I wonder where they all are now.

Sorry riderX, I just jumped in and didn't read all the previous post. I got my trading statement from Ellipsys today, they show the trades and obviously the loss... There was still some $$ left before they transferred it to FC Prime au in March.

Sorry riderX, I just jumped in and didn't read all the previous post. I got my trading statement from Ellipsys today, they show the trades and obviously the loss... There was still some $$ left before they transferred it to FC Prime au in March.
Can you share the statement you got from the broker..

No sorry, but I can tell you that they've lost most of the deposit within 5 months after I opened the account. Then there's no 'trades' for 7 months..before the remaining funds are transferred to FC Prime.

No sorry, but I can tell you that they've lost most of the deposit within 5 months after I opened the account. Then there's no 'trades' for 7 months..before the remaining funds are transferred to FC Prime.
In the current situation as long as i am not seeing anything, i won't believe on anything. Sorry to say but this is the current situation on ground.

In the current situation as long as i am not seeing anything, i won't believe on anything. Sorry to say but this is the current situation on ground.
Why don't you F send your own email for your account to ELP and get the statement for yourself instead of asking somebody else !

Somebody have asked to have a believe in his/her statement here ???

Why don't you F send your own email for your account to ELP and get the statement for yourself instead of asking somebody else !

Somebody have asked to have a believe in his/her statement here ???
I agree what you are saying, i already said this is the current situation in which no body is believing on this. In my opinion no company in the world will face there clients in this way by doing this type of blunder by blowing up their clients accounts and still facing the client in front the sealed offices.

I agree what you are saying, i already said this is the current situation in which no body is believing on this. In my opinion no company in the world will face there clients in this way by doing this type of blunder by blowing up their clients accounts and still facing the client in front the sealed offices.
Piece of Advive : watch Good cop Bad cop tonight with some beers

Back