Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Sasumba, Monkey just informed me certain things about you and I am telling you in advance his eye's on you.

Guys, soon we have to reveal few things about our good friend Sasumba .....

Sasumba, Monkey just informed me certain things about you and I am telling you in advance his eye's on you.

Guys, soon we have to reveal few things about our good friend Sasumba .....
Well, I am just an unlucky investor trying to find a way out of this hole, looking for information. If you guys have anything else (certain things as you say), go ahead reveal whatever you have.

Some info for you. I followed the instructions on page 133 and contacted Ellipsys directly. After sending them proof of identity and a letter with a signature to verify, I was able to access my account statments (5 Accounts).

Not to a big surprise the info from Exential was completly wrong compared to what Ellipsys sent me (Account Statements attached). Accounts 4&5 were closed by me in Feb 2016, but when you look through all the statements it shows that Exential just took USD 40000 + outstanding profits from all accounts (which literally depleted most of them as all of them had significant losses since they were opened).
It also is interesting, even I always withdrew my profits on a monthly base, it didn't reflect on any of the statements - money must have come from somewhere else.

Quick summary:

Exential Ellipsys
Account 1(USD 25473) = Account 1 (actual USD 4981,83)
Account 2 (USD 23987) = Account 2 (actual USD 946,97)
Account 3 (USD 23987) = Account 3 (actual USD 946,97)
Account 4 (closed in Feb 2016) = Account 4 (still open and USD 2690,97)
Account 5 (closed in Feb 2016) = Account 5 (still open and USD 2689,97)

You can do with that info whatever you want. I recommend if you got accounts with Ellipsys, try to recover whatever you can.

Regards
Question to you FX-EX FYI. I've looked at your accounts balances with Ellipsys and wanted to ask if you could also attach a snapshot of your bank transaction, just that little line of your bank statement without name or bank account of course, but where it shows that the money was credited to your bank account from Ellipsys. This could serve many of us as a solid proof, as I am in the process of negotiations with EG and they deny that clients are able to receive the funds through contacting brokers directly. Of course I am very discrete and do not reveal any information, but just would like to have it as proof for myself. Thank you a lot.

Still can't believe the effort we all made to fight against these criminals! The fact there has been a winner in court gives me high hopes for myself for the case on the 12 of October. Guys, keep fighting, we are nearly there

centralbank.ae/pdf/bsed/List-of-Financial-Monetary-Intermediaries-30092014.pdf

Above is the link to the Financial Intermediaries licensed nd regulated by the UAE Central Bank.Inote the Swiss Quote is not listed this suggesting that the list is incomplete or the is another link for forexr brokers.

For the avoidance of doubt, the Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC) is a free zone jurisdiction in Dubai that uses English Law in its own internal court system. In order to be granted a license to establish a company in the DIFC, the proposed company must submit a Regulatory Business Plan to the Dubai Financial Services Authority (DFSA) and the DFSA must approve it. The process takes not less than 6 months and you should have about usd5m of cold hard case on deposit before you launch your application. Currently, IG Group and Amana Capital are the only forex companies that are regulated DIFC companies. FX Pro is also making an application. The leverage is 1:50 for private clients, but the Dubai office is happy to pass new clients to another office where leverage is higher. The DFSA really do not want any forex brokers because they know all about the fraud in the forex industry, but the DIFC/DFSA also feel it is a backward step not to start testing the waters with IG and Amana etal. Let's just say the DIFC/DFSA is forex unfriendly and fund unfriendly and they are unlikely to change anytime soon.

So, the comments above that ask whether a fraud company is in the DIFC is unintentionally misleading because only the big rich companies can cost-justify the process. As for the DMCC in Jumeirah? Well, lots of fraudsters there and the regulatory regime is a joke and the DMCC's relationship with the UAE SCA is hopeless as is the SCA. There is NO regulatory framework in the UAE outside the UAE Central Bank and I cannot comment on how efficient the UAE Central Bank is at its job.

A Dubai "LLC" company is just like an Ltd in the UK except you must have a 51% Emirati partner in order to incorporate the company. That is to say, the LLC confers no credibility or special status to the company. It's just a company that is NOT allowed to engage in any financial activities whatsoever without being registered with and regulated by the appropriate authorities i.e. UAE Central Bank where the last time I checked, a company was require to deposit usd5m as a bond with the UAE Central Bank.

I still have some money in FCI and recovered it, around $34k for 4 accounts.
But could you please attach a snap shot of your bank statement that the money was credited to your bank account from FCI. No need for any details, e.g. name or account info, just that particular small line where it shows the transaction. This will serve as solid evidence and proof for everyone.
Thanks a lot.

Back