Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Ok thanks riderX. I raised the questions because I couldn't find the answers. Still can't.
Stay hopeful everybody. There's still a chance. I think I have proven that this forum doesn't offer good information. It's always the same people with their doomsday comments.
As I said before, I accept that I was motivated by greed and will choose to move on. In the absence of evidence of a scam then I choose to remain hopeful. Opinions are not evidence. Naming calling is not evidence.

Ok thanks riderX. I raised the questions because I couldn't find the answers. Still can't.
Stay hopeful everybody. There's still a chance. I think I have proven that this forum doesn't offer good information. It's always the same people with their doomsday comments.
As I said before, I accept that I was motivated by greed and will choose to move on. In the absence of evidence of a scam then I choose to remain hopeful. Opinions are not evidence. Naming calling is not evidence.

i believe u didnt browse properly. it was mentioned a lot of times that a scam will not be completely proven a scam unless it "completely crashes" or has been officially declared as one. all you have are indications that it is a scam. but, people with common sense, specially at this stage where the authorities already closed their office, will already conclude that they are a scam. go back to the basics - unrealistic returns, no transparency of who are the management (not indicated in their website), not registered with the proper authority, taking long time to process capital withdrawal (20 days is actually not reasonable), failure to honor a contract, delays after delays, the list can go on. im not a forex technical guy but pharaoh and some other people raised a lot of technical questions which EG cheerleaders failed to answer.

but before you praise and say "lets be hopeful" that they will get back on their feet (common term used used by cheerleaders), ask yourself first if you have really understood how they do their investing. first things first. never invest your money in something that you dont understand. if you dont understand how they do it, dont give false hope to other investors. rather, put your hope on something that you do understand. i believe you do understand how court cases work. you do understand that investigation is on going and that EG, regardless of their reason, has a contractual obligation to honor. if you still dont understand that, sorry, there nothing more that we can do for you.

Please share your investments riderX so we can critique them. Why do you care? You didn't even invest in EG. Seriously Sir, why do u care to kill others hope? Hope based on logic and a balanced argument. You Sir, do not present a balanced argument. You Sir, didn't even invest in EG. You Sir, are getting joy from others misery. Hope and a balanced argument doesn't feed your joy. Only misery and pain bring people like u pleasure. You are a parasite feeding off others misery. I'm sure you post on many different forums. You Sir, are a very ill person. Ha ha ha I'm laughing at you!

Please share your investments riderX so we can critique them. Why do you care? You didn't even invest in EG. Seriously Sir, why do u care to kill others hope? Hope based on logic and a balanced argument. You Sir, do not present a balanced argument. You Sir, didn't even invest in EG. You Sir, are getting joy from others misery. Hope and a balanced argument doesn't feed your joy. Only misery and pain bring people like u pleasure. You are a parasite feeding off others misery. I'm sure you post on many different forums. You Sir, are a very ill person. Ha ha ha I'm laughing at you!

haha. so your true color has finally surfaced. i thought you want a balanced argument. so please, give us a counter argument about EG being a "too good to be true" investment. or be brave enough to admit that you just cant find a purely legit investment scheme that historically gives 7-11% monthly profit. you end up namecalling and not counter arguing. clearly, you are not reading the previous post in this forum at all and you are too lazy to even check my profile to see that all my posts are just on this topic. ive said it a lot of times in this forum that i was once a victim of mma. i joined this forum to warn other people about EG. i know the pain of being scammed and i just cant chill and relax and not do anything to counter all the cheerleader's comments before.

im not killing other peoples hope. im just trying to help people put their hopes on the right perspective. seriously, why would anyone put their hopes on EGs resurrection at this point in time. its been more than a year since EG stopped paying majority of the investors. they can only open again if they pay their obligations, which they cant. so stop giving false hopes.

put your hopes on the justice system of this land. put your hopes on the authorities who has the power to force anyone to honor their contract or impose the right penalty (jail, etc) to those who will not.

So if you are not and investor, are you a lawyer?

are you really just going to avoid a healthy and balanced argument? :) I guess this will never happen.

Lets just end this with this quote. this sums up my purpose for this forum:

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

I believe the primary unanswered question is "Where is confirmation of the arrest of Sydney Lemos?"

As for the forum lacking information, Bingo has skipped reading most of this thread. I also have some suggested additional readings for him:

CreCapital - They even had nice offices. Everyone loved them, until the SEC busted them for being a Ponzi.

TIRN - The first big "You can't prove it's not a Ponzi!" war in the FPA's forums. Even after it failed, people were arguing that "Baby TIRNs" were legitimate.

The myTIRN/TIRN and CreCapital fiascos as well as a number of HYIP scam cases inspired me to write this:

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

But Ponzi's are just too tempting for some people to resist. So more arguments happened:

MFX Broker - offered an obvious Ponzi, promised to provide an audit, failed to provide it, now payments stopped.

Secure Investment - Defenders of this Ponzi used the same arguments to try to suppress those who pointed out warning signs.

As you can see, Exential wasn't the first. It won't be the last. Until people learn the basics of due diligence and how to spot the warning signs of a Ponzi (which are obvious once you know what to look for), this same argument will happen again and again. And, innocent people lured in by those who should have (or do) know better will still have their lives ruined.

One interesting thing I've noticed - With the exception of MFX Broker (where the company representative wasn't in a position to quietly disappear while the scheme was still paying), the Ponzi cheerleaders have very short half lives, whereas those who are issuing the warnings will stick it out.

The cheerleaders also never come back after any sort of final court ruling declaring the scheme to be criminal. So, I guess that leads to one other unanswered question: Why are those who claimed to so desperately "believe" in a Ponzi never around to express their shock and dismay when they finally realize that whatever money they have left in the scam is gone?

The more i resist myself to come online & F EG cheerleaders, people like u force me to make u realize that you are nothing else but worms. You want to start a balanced discussion right... No Problem. Here's few question's for you.

1 why EG lie's to all investors that thier account is segregated & suddenly it got changed to master account now ?

2 If EG is legit why don't they pay the clients and finish all this cases when thier so called illiterate RM'S still brag that our investment is safe with them?

3 why open companies over companies. Bank account got closed due to complience?

4 Why hide from clients regarding ADIB got closed when EG was unable to provide any satisfactory Explaination?

5 common wealth got closed due to complience again in Australia ?

6 why to change the name of stake holders in australia when it comes to FC prime?

7 Don't even try to give the excuse of office being closed, IF EG can pay the salary to staff and pay rents then they can pay to investors as well. What Say?

8 The management of EG is not doing anything but ruining the life of people working for them, just for thier own personal benefit .

9 Why they don't inform the investors about the loss in FCI trading ?

These are just few... Ans these basics before I come online again to .... U

it does say master account or segregated account on contract.

It's in those different accounts because with hedging strategy u use those accounts to trade against each other. Someone with a bit more understanding could clarify.

He could be paying rent and salaries from his personal account. The master account and segregated accounts are different from personal account and business account.

Maybe he is not paying because master account is blocked by authorities. Could be a good avenue of investigation. They wouldn't block his personal account.

The rest I don't know, who knows why Australian banks stopped with them. I'm sure they would have checked compliance before they agreed to partner with FCI. We all know how much banks love paperwork. Australia is highly regulated too. Seems a bit odd to not check compliance before hand. I think that sending to ISIS related countries is legit reason.

Don't know about companies over companies or the situation with ADIB. Maybe someone could explain.

It's in those different accounts because with hedging strategy u use those accounts to trade against each other. Someone with a bit more understanding could clarify.

He could be paying rent and salaries from his personal account. The master account and segregated accounts are different from personal account and business account.

Maybe he is not paying because master account is blocked by authorities. Could be a good avenue of investigation. They wouldn't block his personal account.

The rest I don't know, who knows why Australian banks stopped with them. I'm sure they would have checked compliance before they agreed to partner with FCI. We all know how much banks love paperwork. Australia is highly regulated too. Seems a bit odd to not check compliance before hand. I think that sending to ISIS related countries is legit reason.

Don't know about companies over companies or the situation with ADIB. Maybe someone could explain.
Thank you for your reply!

If it says the above mentioned statement, Can you explain, how the investor funds are secured, because as far as my knowledge is concerned, the so called Master Account is under the name of "Exenti@l Group" and FCI/Ellipsys doesn't recognize us as investors, neither they are ready to share any information about our accounts (IF ANY) under master account.
Nor we are allowed to withdraw the funds from the same. SO AGAIN IT'S A BREACH OF CONTRACT AND FRAUD BECAUSE AS PER CONTRACT, ANYBODY CAN CLOSE THE ACCOUNT AND GET THE FUNDS BACK IN 20 F WORKING DAYS!

Lets give you a benefit of doubt that this so called master account and our account under master account is used for HEDGING, can you explain, which 1 is shown on myfxbook.com for verification, Master account (Value is just 70-80000 $) and obviously it can't be segregated accounts because it has losses. SO AGAIN IT'S A FRAUD AND NON TRANSPARENCY WHERE THE ACTUAL TRADING IS NOT SHOWN TO INVESTORS.

He could be paying rent and salaries from his personal account. The master account and segregated accounts are different from personal account and business account &

Wilbur told 1 of my friend that he's paying through exchange house like UAE exchange & Al Ansari and I think the exchange house was used to pay once or twice to some investors as well. I have few friends in ZARA who got paid through same exchange. so why can't he do that now!

The rest I don't know, who knows why Australian banks stopped with them. I'm sure they would have checked compliance before they agreed to partner with FCI. We all know how much banks love paperwork. Australia is highly regulated too. Seems a bit odd to not check compliance before hand.

Any bank in any country do their security checks diligently about the documents while opening the account but who know's what kind of transaction the entity will do later on and once the transaction done by any entity comes under RED FLAG, they ask for documents and if the entity is unable to provide the documents, the same happens what happened to their Common wealth bank account and Westpac as well!

Companies over companies were opened in order to make payments because the previous companies came under RED FLAG of compliance and none of the bank's were ready to open the bank accounts so the saga goes on and on....

Back