Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
I agree, that they should share the transparency of what's happening with master account. I think that SL should show us that the money is there. Or at least explain why he isn't.

A segregated account is not immune from losses.

We both agree about the banks. However, this is not a indication of deliberate fraud by EG.

Not sure if previous companies came under red flag for compliance. Unless their ability to comply changes then a different name won't make a difference.

OK. Signing off for this Year. Let's meet all of you next year. I wish each 1 of you a very Happy New Year & All the best to recover our investment ..... Ahh and I wish SL, Happy New Year in Jail and Pseudo princess will follow soon. That's a promise !

Bingo : Come with better preparation Next Time :) :p :D

BTW ... Can somebody inform Mr. @ndrew Fern@ndes that before he get's married, Be ready for some questionnaire from Australia. :* as well as Dubai Authorities.

Arrogance is what is bringing you to your knees Pseudo Princess. Actually you don't deserve to be called a Princess. I hope for everytime your praying for your husband you realise how arrogant you were to each client, staff, friends or anyone you came across. You thought money could get you anywhere what you did'nt realise is that it's all our money that you'll were using for you lavish parties,cars that house you live in, holidays. Sorry investors it's out of topic regarding your investment but it's important to let these people know that KARMA IS A B$&@f!!!

What is an all time low Bingo??? Spilling what the truth is?? You don't seem to be affected by debt that all of us investors are going thru because you still have SL paying for your lavish outings! So you of all people cannot talk about hitting all time lows. Let me tell you people from your group are willing to sell any information for a few hundred dhs to make up for the commissions that they are not getting. It's easy for you to sit behind a comupter and type what SL or his Mrs is asking you to type. We are living this pain every day of our lives

This forum has hit an all time low.

Just to bring your spirits up Bingo, I am posting a screenshot of a post Page-Shot-2017-1-2 TadawulME Exential Group_.pngby FX-EX FYI last September. If you would want to view all the attachments, follow this link: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/threads/tadawulme-exential-group.35478/page-140
Page-Shot-2017-1-2 TadawulME Exential Group_.png
I find this very crucial in your desire to seek out facts as this is probably one of the most important concerning Exential. How much money does each investor really have in their accounts? If you can be bothered to read further through the thread, you will find that some people have verified this for themselves by contacting Ellipys and FCI directly to check the actual standing of their accounts. Unfortunately, their findings didn't reflect the continuous gains (with no losses) that was being reported in the Exential website.

Yes thank you. That point has been raised and I have stated that EG should be more transparent in regards to the amount of money in the master account. However, I did learn that having different amounts in different accounts is part of hedging strategy. I am still calling on someone with more Trading knowledge to elaborate on that point. Look, I think you make a great point. It makes me think it could be a scam.
Please people, I am not advocating EG. I have accepted that I was motivated by greed and the money may be lost.
Still I am not convinced that it's a Ponzi. I'm sorry about that, I really am if it upsets people. Why would they offer free trading signals? Seems weird for a Ponzi. People say to buy time but buy time for what? Court cases? A business can operate whilst going to court.
Why would they offer free signals? Surely this proves they have the software to make profits.
Look guys, I know that this post is going to spark a lot of hate towards me. I know u think I work for EG but I don't. I know that people who post hear have already made up their minds. However I'm still 50/50.

Yes thank you. That point has been raised and I have stated that EG should be more transparent in regards to the amount of money in the master account. However, I did learn that having different amounts in different accounts is part of hedging strategy. I am still calling on someone with more Trading knowledge to elaborate on that point. Look, I think you make a great point. It makes me think it could be a scam.
Please people, I am not advocating EG. I have accepted that I was motivated by greed and the money may be lost.
Still I am not convinced that it's a Ponzi. I'm sorry about that, I really am if it upsets people. Why would they offer free trading signals? Seems weird for a Ponzi. People say to buy time but buy time for what? Court cases? A business can operate whilst going to court.
Why would they offer free signals? Surely this proves they have the software to make profits.
Look guys, I know that this post is going to spark a lot of hate towards me. I know u think I work for EG but I don't. I know that people who post hear have already made up their minds. However I'm still 50/50.

If someone has access to the free signals then they should run them as per any other signal provider test (such as here on FPA) or on the other well known performance website. Lets see if EG can put its money where its mouth is. Offer the signals up... or are the signals only offered on the proviso that no cases are filed against EG???

Yes. We already have access to free signals. Anybody that has an account has access to free signals. Broker of your choice and 100% profit to you. It's operating under name of Exential not another company. I would say that this is putting your money where your mouth is. It's a pretty good indication that their trades are real and a strange offer on behalf of a Ponzi. That's another reason I'm still 50/50.
Surely, other people can see my point. It's a fair point.

Yes. We already have access to free signals. Anybody that has an account has access to free signals. Broker of your choice and 100% profit to you. It's operating under name of Exential not another company. I would say that this is putting your money where your mouth is. It's a pretty good indication that their trades are real and a strange offer on behalf of a Ponzi. That's another reason I'm still 50/50.
Surely, other people can see my point. It's a fair point.

I wouldn't say its putting your money where your mouth is. I could send you free signals if you wish. However I can almost guarantee that you will blow up your account within a week. Putting your money where your mouth is, sending signals that gain the 'stated' 7% per month as EG claimed they were doing.

Back