Ponzi Scheme TadawulME / Exential Group:

Guaranteed profits become guaranteed losses.
Yes there are cases on all, at the station accept naman taldar. We need to get him arrested before he runs away.

And Rajesh tell
Me something, as confirmed by many here and even I got a confirmation today that sydney lemos has cancelled Naman taldars visa just a month or ago and naman taldar has given a statement against SL much before that and has been against the company much much before that, why? Why ? Why? You think sydney lemos is so forgiving now l! Impossible, if it was we, we would have shown the darkest days to naman. WHY DID SL SET HIM FREE SO EASILY.???

. Don't you think this is something weired. Why would sydney lemos cancel the team leaders visa without getting him into problems, when it is known to him that naman taldar is a official witness against sydney lemos and exential. And we all live in dubai, sydney lemos could have asked his lawyers to file a criminal case on naman taldar for giving company information outside since he was still under their sponsorship and I am sure has signed a confidential letter with the company which we all do, atleast I did in my company .

. What took sydney to cancel his visa after so long, And that too only one month ago if naman knew about this for so long and was going against eg for a year now . Very funny ya. Sydney could have put a ban or blacklisted him. Or put him in jail. Why did sydney lemos let him go so freely and live happy and hmbehave like a hero outside like a saviour of the world . There is something in this. We need to take action or else. They will win and we clients will be only posting posts.

I find this very funny. And it proves this is Game plan. We have to file cases on this naman as well.they are still fooling us clients.

Yes there are cases on all, at the station accept naman taldar. We need to get him arrested before he runs away.

And Rajesh tell
Me something, as confirmed by many here and even I got a confirmation today that sydney lemos has cancelled Naman taldars visa just a month or ago and naman taldar has given a statement against SL much before that and has been against the company much much before that, why? Why ? Why? You think sydney lemos is so forgiving now l! Impossible, if it was we, we would have shown the darkest days to naman. WHY DID SL SET HIM FREE SO EASILY.???

. Don't you think this is something weired. Why would sydney lemos cancel the team leaders visa without getting him into problems, when it is known to him that naman taldar is a official witness against sydney lemos and exential. And we all live in dubai, sydney lemos could have asked his lawyers to file a criminal case on naman taldar for giving company information outside since he was still under their sponsorship and I am sure has signed a confidential letter with the company which we all do, atleast I did in my company .

. What took sydney to cancel his visa after so long, And that too only one month ago if naman knew about this for so long and was going against eg for a year now . Very funny ya. Sydney could have put a ban or blacklisted him. Or put him in jail. Why did sydney lemos let him go so freely and live happy and hmbehave like a hero outside like a saviour of the world . There is something in this. We need to take action or else. They will win and we clients will be only posting posts.

I find this very funny. And it proves this is Game plan. We have to file cases on this naman as well.they are still fooling us clients.
@Sonali very honestly ..the (visa information and even the remaining ) is unknown to me ...nman was not my RM and have never interacted with him ... however i fully agree 100% that he should not be scot free as along with other RMs he is equally guilty of knowingly promoting the scam and he has to be in jail along with the owner ..

@Sonali : I have waited for almost 1 week before I get the exact information and not write BS here to mislead investors.

So let me explain to each 1 here including you sonali, what exactly happened stage by stage but before I start, I must mention that your high end contacts in labor dept is giving you inaccurate news and I will prove that by below mentioned explanation.

Stage 1.) Office got closed on 18th July 2016 and Naman was told to stay home, On 26th of July 2016, Management of EG holds a religious ceremony outside the office by calling a religious preacher from GOA, later on the ceremony was extended to the House and all employee's were asked to join the ceremony, Mr. Naman denies to join the ceremony but Mr. @ndrew F (Office Manager Exential Group) forces him to join the ceremony. (Video Recording with-held) where MD of the company clearly states to all employee's in starting of the ceremony itself that nobody can leave the ceremony including Non-Christians (Naman, and few more non Christians).

Stage 2) Naman has been told to stay home officially via an email (Email available) sent by @ndrew F, and the reason mentioned is "Office closed by DED" , after continuous (Atleast 10) emails sent to HR/Offfice Manager/higher management including Owner & MD, No 1 replies to him whether they are ready to pay him the salary or not, neither they terminate him. In the end we all are expats here and needs a salary in order to survive, NO DOUBT EG management pays him (including all employee's) the salary till Sept 2016 and then stops paying him salary, now he again try to contact all the above mentioned people including higher management but as usual the management which doesn't take care of client's, how can we expect a reply from them for a salary issue, lol, they reply to him that we can't give you any date when your salary will be processed and without any reason. he keeps on sending emails to company and higher management without any reply. Finally after waiting for 2 months without salary and without any intimation regarding his employment with EG, he decides to go legal.

Stage 3) on 8th Dec 2016, he visits the tasjeel in Al Rigga and decides to file a complaint (Complaint no : MB168777055AE) for non payment of salary and termination without notice, where the respeted officer ask him the number of his immediate manager, He provides the number of Mr. @ndrew F and receives a SMS (Still available) from Ministry of labor that the 2 parties should solve the issues amicably, but as usual, no replies from management.

Stage 4) he visits the labor department on 14th of Dec 2016 and ask them to give an appointment, the first appointment was given for 20th January 2017, On 20/01/2017, he visits the labor department on time which is 08:00 AM and waits for almost 3 hours where nobody turns up from management side of EG. Even the labor officer gets fed up and gives the next date of 20/02/2017.

Stage 5) On 19th of February 2017, the representative of EG calls naman and ask him for a meeting at 8 pm through the HR officer Mr. German Fernandes, Naman Call this representative and clearly states that the meeting will be held in presence of his lawyer and they agrees upon a time of 8 pm to meet at Cha Cha Chai in Business Village Block B Deira , Naman Along with his lawyer meets the representative of EG and the representative of EG ask for a amicable solution to the issue, they agree that Naman and the representative will go to labor department the next day and sort the issue along wit the cancellation of Naman's Visa. (If they knew so much which was happening against the company by 1 employee, why they didn't fight the case in labor court and put a BAN )

Stage 6) Naman and the representative of EG visits the Labor department and sort the issue and the representative of EG agrees to cancel Naman's Visa in 24 hours (Documents withheld) and Naman take the case back.

Stage 7) Naman and the representative of EG visits the Tasjeel in AL Rigga and the visa gets cancelled on 21st of February.

Sonali, it's very easy to accuse anybody of anything but you need to understand again that we are not interested in any couple or what they did, we all are interested in our money which EG owe us all, and before I sign off for today, I have few questions for you.

1.) If you know that this couple was instigating client's , why EG management didn't filed a complaints against him?
2.) If you know that he was taking money from people, why management didn't filed a criminal conspiracy case on him?
3.) Least they could have done, Why they didn't terminated him?
4.) Again, I will ask you, you are writing here multiple times that this TL have opened his company, why don't you write the name here?
5.) If SL wants to solve the issue why can't he provide a power of attorney to his wife and start solving this amicably instead of people struggling to file cases.
6.) According to what you have written, he got the wrong report due to his influence (For his criminal case against a person, he was not even the client of EG), In his criminal case against a non-client he had the video recording (CCTV fixed in EG office - Video recording still available) the crime was conducted in the premises of Exential group office, so basically you are trying to say that the video camera was also influenced by Naman, LMAO. the govt doctor gave him the report in favor of Naman (he was also influenced?) the police dept writes report in favor of Naman (Police is also influenced?), Finally the judge gives the verdict in Favor of Naman (Judge/court is also influenced?)

so basically you are trying to say that he got so much of influence that he can handle 3 nationalized newspaper?

Sonali aka whosoever you are (which will soon come out by the investigation by authorities) Grow Up and stop fooling around with people's sentiments here, Whatever I have written above, I have got proofs for everything but whatever you have written is without any evidence.

Last but not the least, As I mentioned earlier, he's already working in another organisation and by gods grace taking care of his family very well.

SO I HOPE NOW EVERYBODY KNOWS WHY THEY CANCELLED HIS VISA WITHOUT ANY BAN BECAUSE THEY DID NOT HAVE ANY GROUNDS TO PROOVE ANYTHING IN LABOR COURT !

If naman taldar reported to Andrew, who was a office manager, what's a job of a office manager in any office, ordering pencils and pens, and paper and cartridge ofcourse.
I think you need to start taking ENGLISH classes, When Naman reported to @ndrew, Naman was an RM and @ndrew was a TL, and he got promoted in Feb 2016 only and So U R TRYING TO DEVIATE everybodys attention towards this guy and RM's. First & Foremost, if authorities have already taken testimony from all the RM's and set them free, they must have though about it right? Why they set them free, because they were doing their Job (including Naman or any RM), over here you are trying to reiterate multiple times that we should file cases against this guy, Do you think authorities have not done the background check for him or even all RM's ? but still if they were allowed to travel without any difficulties that does means that they found no problem in the work profile of RM's. Now LETS TALK ABOUT THE BS YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT THE COMMISSION THIS GUY IS TAKING WHICH YOU MENTIONED IS 5000 PER CLIENT, according to my knowledge and I don't want to mention the name of the law firm, but their fee is only 5000 PER CASE so ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY THAT THEY ARE DOING CHARITY AND GIVING THE WHOLE FEE TO THIS TL. FUNNY YA?

GROW UP & START DOING SOME PRODUCTIVE WORK, U R ALREADY UNDER WATCH-LIST BY THE AUTHORITIES OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE WRITING FROM AND AS EXPLAINED BEFORE... THERE WILL BE A SURPRISE FOR YOU SOON.

While every member has the right to post their opinion, I guess it's time Asstmod should get involved if members do not value the time of people visiting this site for information/facts. We have seen numerous pages of posts focusing on one couple. This to me again is a diversion. FPA has done a fabulous job of exposing this ponzi/scam and helped thousands of potential clients from subscribing to the scheme by raising red flags from day one. If one looks at the events objectively and conclude:
  • The owner of the company is in jail. Let the competent authorities in Dubai find out if there are more people involved and punish them
  • If a client feels scammed by an RM/Employee of EG, let the client state that to the competent authorities and bring them to justice
  • If an RM/TL/Employee fooled any client by referring them to a law firm or by persuading them not to take action/take a specific action, let the victim bring him/her/them to justice
By now every client knows what needs to be done - and that is to to work with authorities to bring everyone responsible to justice, I mean everyone involved. An to me anyone with too much insider information should raise a red flag as well!

Very well articulated omar ...The 3 points sums it all
Isnt it pretty clear that the infighting amongst the crooks might have led to their downfall ..most of us are oblivious to the information put out here and some recently random accounts (even on FB) comes out every second day proving their allegiance to their parties.

Okay Mr. Rizwan, you sound like you are Naman's secretary. Thank you!! You help readers to know the truth. Well done. Okay since you took the time to give stages I too will give you the stages I know and are true. Sorry but the stages sound like NAMANs CANCER STAGES his is dying and I feel sorry for that man really. Many clients told me how stressed and miserable he looks. Anyway....

Let's get to the stages.... naman cancer style! And this is how he started getting affected....

Stage one : Naman started his game 6 months before eg closed and by instigating clients to file cases. He was involved while working with eg and getting himself involved with lawyers and his shitty gang, to close the office by influencing/ using clients to file cases at Ded, to start their game. And we're successful. There was a religious priest who valany lemos and sydney lemos got from goa who prayed and yes, it was told by the priest who valany and sydney believe a lot in, tht naman was cheating and therefore, he was forced and therefore naman taldar wanted to run away as he was scared that someone religious would catch him and expose him. Got scared of god huh naman taldar, why not now??

His wife was scared too and called valany begging her to send her husband home so that he doesn't attend the ceremony, as they were shitting bricks. But the offer was refused. And the whole office found the behaviors very fishy. Educated people, we do not differentiate between religions, but unfortunately naman taldar and megha taldar has purchased their certificates, so uneducated and just believe in their religion, which respect too. But what was the problem to take gods blessings, why so scared and run away. When the preaching was happening, naman was sweating and the whole office was noticing him, he was continuously chatting with his wife, where his wife said to him, if he says anything to you I will not spare him. Wonder who the threat was for?? the priest prayed on naman
And told him that he was cheating and he won't be successful as god won't be with him and it clearly proves today. The clients curses on this naman taldar will not be spared. He will die and go to hell. So now, some employees told us that the rms including naman taldar were asked the company phones back by the Owner of the company for a audit, eveyone gave but naman taldar refused and was so scared and worried. Andnhe koet giving excuses not to give his phone, first excuse, my baby's and wife photos are in it, second his relatives phone numbers in a company phone but they refused and caught him.

Naman was so scared so scared he was shitting bricks, he rushed and it was a Iphone, he rushed and asked his wife to download the database while he had his phone, which there is a proof at the police station. IP address u see. And yeah, he erased the iPhone and when asked he refused to give it back. Caught!! And btw I was told that none eg non Catholics had a problem in attending the ceremony accept naman taldar. Who got scared of god for once after that he never did and that's why he will see jail.

Stage 2: the management asked him stay home as he was kept under the radar. They decided to feed and treat this dog special because he was unique, I wonder why? Maybe to file a criminal case on him. Isn't it Rizwan. But wonder why it was never done. There were enough of reasons to put this dog in jail. But sydney lemos stoped why??? I don't understand why? Was it a plan of the game. Eg paid him 8000 dhs every month for sitting at home and working for lawyers, and delayed his cancellation and any action on him. Why??? Isn't it strange? Suddenly naman taldar sends eg a mail saying, He has put a labour case on eg, for non payment of salary, for 3 months after he got paid for sitting at home for 6 months. Why????? Funny ya!! Now which company pays a salary to any employee when the authorities have closed down the office and nothing is operational l. The employer can stay without paying salaries and it's not legal. naman taldar was making his commissions working at the lawyers office, why would he need 8000dhs?? Why?? And he has loans and credit cards, and 8000 dhs is not enough. While he earned commissions he was fine when his and SLs whole drama stoped he had to work for lawyers to fool them to play his game. So yes! Cancelling visa okay! Why didn't eg put a criminal case on naman taldar after they had so much of evidence with them and why didn't they use article some 420 against him? Why??

Stage 3: why don't you ask your friend naman taldar why SL is not giving his wife the power of attorney to pay people as he claims he knows where the money is and with what information he and his wife megha taldar gave to the newspapers and lawyers and police. So they know everything we should catch them both for such answers Hahaha! They are in deep ****. It's been 3 months and why is it so difficult for the police to solve this?? ? Naman taldar and megha taldar is the answer. Bit<£|~es ..... keep giving your statements and help SL stay in and keep dragging our cases naman taldar and megha taldar. Case filing is not difficult it's very easy and cost nothing, getting a solution is difficult because of **** faces like you two taldars. I wonder how their families and society accepts them also. Really hope all the worlds diseases come on these too they suffer and die or he commits suicide soon. Better for us, we will get our money atleast. Stop dragging this case u son of <|£~€ .....

Stage 3 : the client was framed by naman taldar, he used a local clients influence who he made friends with and visited their houses and said he was influncial and who was even ready to give a wrong report by a doctor as the doctor was his friend, saying he tried to choke him and tht pot client has barely touched his collar. Hahahaha really u are a disgrace to your parents socially your mother naman taldar. You trapped a innocent client who came to ask you for his money at the office and you spoke to him so rudely and fire badwords at him that he was forced to hold u by the collar, even there was time I naman taldar asked clients to meet them outside office to show your muscle power and said u could disappear people. And now just watch how this naman taldar will disappear and will just see fire around him. Too late.... don't worry, naman taldar, that case is reopening, we clients need justice for what exential has done to us and you have done disgusting things with clients. You have loads of cases on you soon don't worry. Rest In Peace after that. 1000's of clients curses are on you. Naman taldar played dirty with the CCTV footage, it should just à thing his collar but the report spoke lies and that's why he won the case. The report said, that the poor client was choking him and it could lead to his death. You think he won't have curses from that pot client and his family. Naman taldar thinks he is god he is not. He is a piece of waste in this earth who knows to just play with people's life. We clients sympathisé with this client and this clients family. You have that one on you mr and mrs taldars. You are a cursed family.

Yes he fooled everyone clients, newspapers, lawyers, police, ded, now only court is left which is not possible. I am not a fool to contact nationalised newspapers to speak the truth that liars do, just like naman and megha taldar. Fools do such mistakes, smart people speak only to then court and the court doesn't disclose things to fools like this couple so they wander like hungry bi:)$&;$es to prove their point. But they forget the court is the ultimate. Your evidence can be flushed in Naman's toilet, there's a lot of shut there, help him clean it.

He is so confident about his plan as he was successful if most of it but now now more. He will be more famous on newspapers soon and his wife too. Let's wait for the court to speak.

SO NOW EVERYONE KNOWS WHY HE WAS NOT GIVEN A BAN THE GAME NEEDS TO CONTINUE ON OUR TEARS COST. NO CONVIOUS BLOODY HOPE HE GOES TO JAIL SOON WITH SL

hahahahahaha mr Rizwan. YOUR CHSBGING YOUR STATMENT NOW What is your problem !

The rms fled free!!! Good it's clear that stage is over. Why would I be on a watchlist in the country I am from when I am writing about this **** faces naman and megha taldars are u insane??? Like that all of you should also be in the watch list lol ! Listen naman is under the watchlist of dubai authorities itself so it's easier to catch him first. Then I'll follow in your dreams

You threatening me shows you and your friend naman taldar and his wife megha taldar are scared why??? very scared infact surprise ??? Why! Your British dogs are roaming like stray dogs in my country! If they are they have done a mistake! don't worry your surprises naman taldar have just begun, you will have a bigger surprise from your creator, who you forgot about! He behaves like god and thinks he can mould all
Clients lives! He is a dead man soon! We will all see him end and it is a bad one coming to him. Our clients curses are enough for this ass...

I know naman taldar and megha taldar have sleepless nights, and their baby sleeps more than them now.

Don't correct my English. You seem to understand all I have written, you answered **** but! Study well!

Remember the surprises kept in store for naman and megha taldar and his Gang.

And trust me he is not happy nor he has money to live well, he is. In misery and super stressed and shows people he is fine. Fake is all he is.

The lawyers don't give the whole commissions to this fool, but most of it. Ask their office! I swear I am telling the truth. That also stoped now. He has to sell dates soon

your surprise is messing with the wrong country now your finished naman and megha, stop threatening, this is what you both are. Dirt and think you'll are strong. You'll are weak now very weak. You have a bigger surprise waiting for you in the country you live as an expat, Sharjah jails are horrible! Just a warning l!! I don't threaten but I scare people .

SL in dubai jail and naman taldar in Sharjah jail, woah! Dubai will create history

Sleepless nights to the taldars just like SL

Omar, loved your post, accept, regarding your red flag. So someone who is defending a Team leader of exential should also raise the biggest red flag, as he is the only one who is scot free. He has some involvement and when I and many read people defending him so much, I am shocked like many and yes why is he free, we need to file cases on him and I am sure the authorities will come to the conclusion of this case soon. The main card of SL is outside scotfree, naman taldar. Anyway I got news he is soon getting into big big trouble.

Now you want to throw me out of fpa because I am exposing a team leader of exential? funny ya!!

People are smart they know what to understand and how to understand. Yes case filing are happening and it will get us justice. Naman can go sell dates as I said and his gang too. I have not diverted the topic I have brought light in this darkness. SL is in and nothing yet, why? Because naman taldar is outside? He needs to jailed and questioned and this is going to happen soon.

Let's naman and SL Rot in jail

Today I met one of the officers and he said that they have hopes that S will be paying clients. He did not elaborate much on the how and when though. He said that this is why it is taking time to understand his business or else they would have sentenced him in the first month itself. So actually, guys, we see a ray of light at the end of the tunnel here. He did mention to me as well that whether or not we file a case, S has to pay all those clients who have not recovered as they say that the ones who have recovered are lesser in percentage than the ones who have already recovered. Hope this info helps those living in hope of getting their money back like me.

Back