Teramusu.com refuse to let me withdraw

thegyptianist

Private
www.teramusu.com
the account mnager called tom bailey he said he can get me 100 k if I deposited 10 k and I did and they gave me a bonus when I asked him when can I withdraw my money he said after trading volume 200 k and I finished it and they refused to give me back my money until now. They keep saying you still haven’t finished the trading volume which they didn’t tell me anything about and I lost my money and I don’t know what to do please help me

Last edited by a moderator:
www.teramusu.com
the account mnager called tom bailey he said he can get me 100 k if I deposited 10 k and I did and they gave me a bonus when I asked him when can I withdraw my money he said after trading volume 200 k and I finished it and they refused to give me back my money until now. They keep saying you still haven’t finished the trading volume which they didn’t tell me anything about and I lost my money and I don’t know what to do please help me
Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.

Two steps that you must follow

1st - Invite them to join this thread via email (Send an email to every possible address).

2nd - Invite him via Skype or any communications address you have.

If they did not come and reply here then message me I`ll suggest you more steps to get your money back.
Note: Share your account number too (Just account number) so you can have a solution soon.
I did send him but he didn’t respond I really don’t know what to do all I want is my money back please help me

After saying he would get me 100 k if I deposit 10 k in two months the account manager someone they call tom bailey said to me that he would lose my money and never call me back just because I wanted to withdraw my money out of this trading volume that he forced me to get and today someone called from the company and told me he can give me back 5k if I dropped the scam complaint that I made in my bank and they all are liars this is the second time I p

Go ahead and ope FPA traders court case against them. To do so, follow the suggested steps here https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/pages/traders-court/

case-2017-112-thegyptianist-vs-www-teramusu-com

FPA Forums Team Note: Cases in the Court Case Preparation folder are only accessible by the person who files them, the forums admin, and a small number of "friends of the court". Cases are accessible to everyone after they move to Open Cases.

Back