Thanks for giving me a place to stay.

Hello everyone, my nickname is Jock of the Bushveld.

I'm very glad to have found this community, and it looks like I will be doing most of my training here. The effort that was put into the military training here is amazing. I will be going through the training, and work my way up to general. Along with that I will be practising how to do forex by experience. I will be asking questions along the way. The bad guys out there really are out to get our money, and it is a real war we're fighting. I will have to find a way to supercharge my income.

I'm looking forward to be part of this community.

Glad you found us. Hopefully you've already gotten started with Forex Military School.

One important piece of advice. If you want a demo account and the broker requires an email address or phone number, set up an extra address and throw-away number just for that. Then only check it if you need a download link from a new broker. This will save you a ton of high pressure sales calls if you pick the wrong broker to get a demo from.

Hello everyone, my nickname is Jock of the Bushveld.

I'm very glad to have found this community, and it looks like I will be doing most of my training here. The effort that was put into the military training here is amazing. I will be going through the training, and work my way up to general. Along with that I will be practising how to do forex by experience. I will be asking questions along the way. The bad guys out there really are out to get our money, and it is a real war we're fighting. I will have to find a way to supercharge my income.

I'm looking forward to be part of this community.
Welcome to FPA Mate :) Feel free to share your experience with us and also you can ask any question regarding the Forex to us :)

Back