Tradersway scam alert

Here's my trade history for the past few days. They've stolen over $400 from me already. They are a corrupt company

drive.google.com/file/d/0B3H80mJpc67SOUVxNU0tWUxhSFE/view?usp=sharing

Tradersway is definitely manipulating prices. I lost over $200 today. I started winning but soon after that prices instantly moved away from me after a week long trend in 1 direction. They are a scam for sure. Their liquidity providers are dirty as well.

Yes they are for sure......take out your money and run!!!!!

I had a traders way account I no longer use since I switched brokers beginning of September. However, because they sent me the letter and reimbursed me (without me asking for it) I believe IMHO, they are a legit, honest broker. Now I only used them for less than a year but I never seen any issues other than the one price spike issue. It is hard for USA citizens to find a broker and I believe TW is one of the decent ones that give us a chance to use them. Please take a good look at the situation without bias and then make a conclusion. I would hate to see a company like this get hurt and no longer offer USA a chance to use them if they truly are trying to do the right thing and correct their mistake. Again, I take zero bias in this issue. I am a business man myself who understands the difficult task of customer service and want to put that point out there that this company may be trying their best to satisfy their customers.

Ryang123

I have been aware that US citizens find it hard to find a broker, and it surprises me that this happens in the USA and not some small, unorganized country.

With many millions of potential clients and the resources to trade openly it seems odd.

Just out of interest, what is the reason(s) for this?

Ryang123

I have been aware that US citizens find it hard to find a broker, and it surprises me that this happens in the USA and not some small, unorganized country.

With many millions of potential clients and the resources to trade openly it seems odd.

Just out of interest, what is the reason(s) for this?

Dodd Frank legislation passed in 2010 made retail forex unattractive for brokers outside the USA. Basically a boat load of regulations they would have to abide by, to do business in the USA. Most said thanks, but no thanks.

Back