Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Extra money

Votes: 24 66.7%
  • Fun

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Lose

Votes: 1 2.8%

• Total voters
Everyone likes to earn more profits from their trades and this is why we have to first make some efforts in the right direction and then we will be able to easily get them :)

Traders do make profits but the fact is that they lose their profits when they do not make the timely withdrawals. Patience is the only key to success in the forex trading business.

To be honest, Forex trading is my main profession! In addition, I do my trading for living! I seem, Forex trading the most profitable business so which traders have good knowledge and experience definitely they are able to make enough financial freedom from this magical market. It can’t be fun or entertainment actually.

To be honest, Forex trading is my main profession! In addition, I do my trading for living! I seem, Forex trading the most profitable business so which traders have good knowledge and experience definitely they are able to make enough financial freedom from this magical market. It can’t be fun or entertainment actually.

Yes you are true as i am also earning from this business and it has been almost 4 years now with the income :D

Every time I hear that someone trade for living, i understand what a loser I am :oops: As for me this business is veryyyy unstable, so I can't rely on it every day

Will safe if only treat forex as part time business I think, or at least they have another source income beside from trading forex only, because result in trading can occured today get profit but tomorrow might get fail

Will safe if only treat forex as part time business I think, or at least they have another source income beside from trading forex only, because result in trading can occured today get profit but tomorrow might get fail

We want to do our trading on a part time basis or on a full time basis is our own choice. We should try to see how much further scope of trading is available and do accordingly :)

In 2011 I was required any part time job and one of my friend give me suggestion to start forex trading, I was started forex just for earning extra amount, since then I am enjoying my trading and earning reasonable amount, I just trade for money.

In 2011 I was required any part time job and one of my friend give me suggestion to start forex trading, I was started forex just for earning extra amount, since then I am enjoying my trading and earning reasonable amount, I just trade for money.

I am trading in the Forex markets on a Full time basis and it is good for me :D

Back