What happens if bank of brokerage firm blows up?

If the company has regulation, then you will definitely receive compensation. But unfortunately, this rarely happens in reality.

Well i don't think it is related to regulation, rather if the broker is registered with ICF. There's a difference, see this is what i noticed, with most broker who are covering EU region like Fxview, ICM, Fxpro. ICF covers you a certain amount, in case broker blows up.

We don't know the future, but as early preparation, we can spend money that affords to lose and don't use money that will use on near future, forex trading itself is risky, although your broker is safe, in trading you losing money because wrong trades it will remain losing money.

If you have realised that he broker you work with has a weak account when i should stop working with them and get another broker. It's that simple. Do not work with error that may make you have loses that you do not expect.

I thought a lot of brokers separated your funds so that in the event of a collapse your funds couldn't be used to support them. I try and make sure that I only ever have money in with brokers that I can afford to lose in an attempt to protect myself.

Back