When we can trade without stop loss?

That is exactly what I've already learned to do, fortunately. I find that the signals on the four-hour and daily time frames are also more reliable than those on the shorter time frames.
And the pip gain on such trades are massive. :)

And the pip gain on such trades are massive. :)

I think actually all trader want to making huge profit in trading, but not always expectancy will become true and sometime loss occur.
Some trader might they can trade without stop loss but they will also ready with the last consequence might get margin call account

Indeed. Unless one's anxiety makes them close their trades prematurely, which was the other thing I had to learn not to do.
Yeah, it's weird, but it's usually more difficult to hold on to gains than it is to hold on to losses (when you're hoping for the price to return).

Yeah, it's weird, but it's usually more difficult to hold on to gains than it is to hold on to losses (when you're hoping for the price to return).
Maybe as trader need plan and keep discipline with their plan but also need good setup to set reasonable target because often if having too large target hence will hard to achieved

When you have a big account and you are using the least amount of lot that broker offers you. Even then you need to be careful and stay at charts to close your position if you are in loss.

When you have a big account and you are using the least amount of lot that broker offers you. Even then you need to be careful and stay at charts to close your position if you are in loss.
Trading with many big lot size is not safe trade I think in addition without stop loss, might if leaving the chart and we don't know the market update hence will harmful account and might we will faced margin call account without we know

Those two situations are the perfect illustrations of how greed and fear a trader's main motivations and how difficult it is to balance between the two.

Those two situations are the perfect illustrations of how greed and fear a trader's main motivations and how difficult it is to balance between the two.
And I think that is why most traders fail. Not because they were wrong on the trade (it usually turns the way they thought it would), but that they failed to get out in time and limit losses.

Stop loss for me still used in trading, but also we can use hedging srategy to manage the risk in trading, but maybe most trader still like using stop loss than hedging because it more hard to managed all order

Back