• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Zenith Options and Binary Options Live Signals

Cysec has slowly (very slowly) been ramping up fines against bad brokers and has kicked a few out. The problem is that they have a reputation as a useless regulator, so most people who have problems with Cysec regulated companies don't bother to file complaints. If everyone with an issue would submit a complaint, that would make it easier for Cysec to keep adding to the pressure on bad brokers.

just so you know..I had someone reach out to me with the same skype name as the person form BOLS used Rinoa Widge he also went to another name was warren B.this person began to tell me that he could help me get my money back..after 3 hours of conversations he said that he needed some time to get some information. I asked how much they wanted and he said $10,000 ...he went quite for two days and then wrote me back and sais that he wanted to help me get my money back by giving me the names and exact addresses of the scammers in all the companies...Well so what do you think his next move was??

Thats right he wanted the ten thousand up front ...LOL

Stay away from any one telling you they can help you get your money back by giving you sensitive information that you can use to blackmail this company...What real pieces of work.

It's a variation of a recovery room fraud. "We can get your money back and even help track the scumbags who took your cash, as long as you are willing to give us some cash."

Sadly, there are people out there who can fall for this several times in a row.

I am a victim of Safe24opion and Zenithoption . Two of them run by www.binaryoptions-live-signals.com. I found that Toriigroup , BBOT , BOLS are the same company by looking at www.scamadviser.com their info are the same. and running on the same Server. As I know no one can get money back from them .

just so you know..I had someone reach out to me with the same skype name as the person form BOLS used Rinoa Widge he also went to another name was warren B.this person began to tell me that he could help me get my money back..after 3 hours of conversations he said that he needed some time to get some information. I asked how much they wanted and he said $10,000 ...he went quite for two days and then wrote me back and sais that he wanted to help me get my money back by giving me the names and exact addresses of the scammers in all the companies...Well so what do you think his next move was??

Thats right he wanted the ten thousand up front ...LOL

Stay away from any one telling you they can help you get your money back by giving you sensitive information that you can use to blackmail this company...What real pieces of work.
He also contacted me , I believe that he is my account manager . Stay away from them BOLS, BBOT ,Toriigroup , TBS .

Back