ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 25, 2017
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com
ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

SHOW:

Washington, USA
May 20, 2016

All I can ask for is an EA that wins and Steam does that consistently. I would recommend to all traders. Seems over time they have made this very good as they told me they've been in the market over 5 years.

2013-08-23 No Rating I just started using Steam Forex. I had trouble setting up a remote connection. I had Steam Forex support help me and in seconds it was fixed and I am now up and running. Great Job support. thanks.

Toronto, Canada
May 5, 2016

Steam light is a perfect trading robot. It scalps 10 pip wins with regularity and uses a pip retrace function that keeps the win loss ratio in the favor of the trader. Very good.

Arizona, USA
Apr 29, 2016

system working good for me so far. I've been reading a lot of reviews before buying and I'm happy I went with my gut.

Winning a lot of trades using steam light which I think is the trick.

BC, Canada
Apr 25, 2016

Steam is a great software if used correctly. I had to contact support to make sure I was using the right verison.

Then they told me to use the light version and my account is growing fast ever since.

, USA
Apr 20, 2016

WARNING!! Forex Steam offers no refund!!
I purchased assuming they had a refund policy.
The EA placed a few good trades & then all losers.
Does not trade as advertised. I would call it a SCAM.
Also question all of these positive reviews.

Houston, USA
Apr 14, 2016

Forex steam continues to impress me. I've used a laundry list of Forex robots over the past 5 years and I've really never found one as consistent as this. The light version really understands market movements even pedants and I do in my personal trading I must say. It's been 6 months and I really don't have a single complaint.

Texas, USA
Apr 1, 2016

Steam has been very impressive for me through the month of March. It's performing just as I hoped but I never expected it to do this well.

I'm crossing my fingers that this keeps up and I think it will.

Torreón, Mexico
Mar 22, 2016

I have had a very positive experience with Forex steam so far. I've been using this software for 3 weeks and I've one every single trade. The support team has really helped me set the system up because my knowledge of Forex was not good before this and I wasn't sure what empty for is and how I would use it.

All in all I think steam is the type of system that I've been looking for.

BC, Canada
Mar 18, 2016

Steam is an excellent system. The news filter feature has saved me on multiple occasions and I've won consistently for 4 months.

I would say that I'm a success story thanks to this ea.

Durban, South Africa
Mar 16, 2016

The results on their website are fake

You can go look at the ticket numbers... look carefully and you will pick up patterns of consecutive numbers like 2 4 6 8 0 etc and ticket numbers are too close to each other. I saying within 5 hours the previous ticket number is 200 difference on last 3 digits.

Go check their times and price levels... they dont match market price at that specific time.

Absolute SCAM EA

Ask them to upload results to myfxbook.. THEY WONT !!!

SCAM ALERT !!! STAY AWAY !!!

SHOW: