ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 5, 2018
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

Mar 29, 2017,

This is a nicer system.

I used this Steam Light Version 9 now for 6 month in a row. It is a very winning system.

I hope ot use for much longer too.
Feb 19, 2017,

There are two versions of Steam but I only like one of them. The version that is most effektiv is the Light version. This seems to be very responsive and helfpuil to my account. Normal version too risky, so be careful.
Fes, Morocco,
Aug 4, 2016,

Forex steam is a big scam. first of all, it is a losing system. Second, if you lose your money with this ea in forex, they refuse to refund your money by which you purchased it. I used this ea for one week. it losed 90 pips in the first operation. I e-mailed them, they sent me a "preset" documents. I installed it as they recommanded. the ea executed an other operation and win 10 pips. After that, it executed other two operations and lose 90 pips each one. Finally, I asked to refund my money via paypal and they proposed to refund only 57 $ from 117.99. I refused expecting to refund all my money. unfortunately, after that paypal informed me they cannot do anything and I lost all my money; 118$ in this ea and more than 200$ in trading with it. Please stay away from this ea and save your money.
Nevada, USA,
Jul 18, 2016,

Forex Steam is a very good EA. I've been with the company for 4 of the 5 years they've been in existence. There have been good months and bad months but their team will always support the product and make market corrections where needed.
Jun 26, 2016,

I've been using Steam light for 6 months and I'm very happy. I obviously paused it during the Brexit stuff but I'll be back trading hopefully midway through this week.

Good stuff all around.
British Columbia , Canada,
Jun 14, 2016,

the basic approach this the light version uses is very nice. the strategy is similar to a scalping method i used when i first started trading.

that makes it easy to trust, and its worked consistently for me for 3 months. looks great so far.
May 27, 2016,

I have used Forex Steam with the default settings on my live account for one month. It was a great E.A. It'll not make you rich over night, but for the long term of investment, I believe Forex Steam will help me accomplish my dream goal. Keep up with the good work, Forex Steam support team.
Munich, Germany,
May 25, 2016,

The Steam ea is a nice addition to my MT4. I started with fapturbo 6 months ago and I didn't like it at all so I tried a few different EAs. I have ended with steam light and I am glad that I found it. Very good piece of equipment.
Washington, USA,
May 20, 2016,

All I can ask for is an EA that wins and Steam does that consistently. I would recommend to all traders. Seems over time they have made this very good as they told me they've been in the market over 5 years.

2013-08-23 No Rating I just started using Steam Forex. I had trouble setting up a remote connection. I had Steam Forex support help me and in seconds it was fixed and I am now up and running. Great Job support. thanks.
Toronto, Canada,
May 5, 2016,

Steam light is a perfect trading robot. It scalps 10 pip wins with regularity and uses a pip retrace function that keeps the win loss ratio in the favor of the trader. Very good.