BORN-Fx.com Review

Updated: Jun 21, 2015

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

The B.O.R.N NightOwl MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor by BORN-Fx.com. The B.O.R.N Night Owl automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a demo account by the Forex Peace Army™ The B.O.R.N NightOwl forex robot is a tool of Binary Optimized Relative Network.

BORN-Fx.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
B.O.R.N Night Owl+0.9255.7+68.245

Join live discussion of BORN-Fx.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

London, United Kingdom
Apr 25, 2012

Ref: BORN-FX Looking for a EA after trying one or more previous EA's with no success (usual story) one is therefore more sceptical than when one is starting out (I remember i could not get the credit card out quick enough back in the early days of choosing an EA- Doh!). New to 'ForexPeaceArmy' which may i say is fantastic, i was interested in reviewing EA products (this time ‘without’ purchasing them first). Upon reading through the 'BORN-FX' website my brain and gut immediately said - 'Megadroid'. The ‘speal’ on the Born-FX site is almost identical to the Megadroid. Oh-oh, Chungo!!! Two conclusions: 1. they are the same people rehashing Megadroid into another EA robot, or 2. they are not the same people and they have made their own EA robot and have blatantly plagiarised the Megadroid website - go figure!! Or else i am completely wrong and the nice chaps at BORN-FX have a winner. Hmmm ...??? I tell you what – they can send me a copy for nothing – i will test it on a real, live account and discover the truth. If good i could add a fortune to their coffers but writing a report that will sell thousands of copies thus making my free ‘tester’ a bargain. Come on chaps! Send me a copy if it is that good and i will write a sales pitch that will sell in the thousands. Just let me know?? Here’s to that ‘mirage’ called a profitable EA! Bring on the real deal!!

, Bulgaria
Dec 1, 2011

I simply hope they do not spoin it with the future updates, as the one from July this year is simply incredible! Before that I lost some money but since July I have got a profit of almost 60 percent - I am trading with the default settings and using their recommended broker, awesome :-)

Burgas, Bulgaria
Nov 28, 2011

Hi, I am trading with BORN for about five months by now and already with 43% profit. I hope my current job is the last one in my life... retired soon I mean!

Sofia
May 27, 2011

Hi, Not sure whether this is relevant - I have only backtested the software, trying to reproduce what the results on the webpage are. Do not know if I can post the results - they proved to be the same as on the webpage. I have been using ForexMegadroid and Fapturbo so far, BORN resembles the behaviour of the Megadroid. I will be putting real money now, pitty I do not have much :-) Georgi

SHOW: