98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

As many trader try to trade according to their poor knowledge about market this is why many trader lose money. Once you learn and then trading according to some set rules, then you stop losing too much.

So many reason why trader get fail and losing money in forex trading, one most reason is trader lack in experience also knowledge, but sometime greedy also become big reason why trader get fail, over trading or trade blindly also can as reason why many trader fail, but actually market forex movement very dynamic and unpredictable.

Rely on luck is definitely a wrong move. In my point of view, I believe psychological or emotions are the biggest problem why trader loss money instead of system or strategy come first.

Rely on luck is definitely a wrong move. In my point of view, I believe psychological or emotions are the biggest problem why trader loss money instead of system or strategy come first.

True, because when your hard-earned money are on the line it's difficult to think straight, and you either miss on good trades or you make bigger losses on bad ones when hoping the price to retrace.

Oh no, never just depending on your luck.
And so, lack of patience is one of the cause you're losing.

Back