98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

Forex is risky, tough and complicated business and people are failing due to lack of knowledge and experience, I would like to say that we can get the success in this business but we will have to get the proper knowledge and vast demo trading experience.

Forex is risky, tough and complicated business and people are failing due to lack of knowledge and experience, I would like to say that we can get the success in this business but we will have to get the proper knowledge and vast demo trading experience.

In the trading business we have to learn many things and then only we get to a point where by we can start earning a good income from our trades :D

I am not sure about this percentage but it’s true most of the Forex traders are unable to earn regular money from this financial market. Novice traders invest their own money in their young age of trading. But, which traders practice enough in demo, definitely they are not suffering in their live trading account. In other words, there have so many traders who are really earning huge money from this financial market.

Majority of retail traders gain in ranging markets according to some analysis. But I'm guessing due to lack of using stop loss and/or exiting their trades at the wrong time, makes them lose in the long run.

We have to learn how we can use the stop losses correctly and what types of trades are better suited to us in the long run :D

I've seen that many trader lose money because they don't take learning quick seriously. They keep a hope, trade in gambling style to get one big win and then start genuine trading. They keep on repeating this until they get their account blown up.

I've seen that many trader lose money because they don't take learning quick seriously. They keep a hope, trade in gambling style to get one big win and then start genuine trading. They keep on repeating this until they get their account blown up.

It is true that for us learning will not be easy and we have to actually make some efforts for doing trades correctly and earning good profits :)

I am not agreeing at the statistic that 98% are loser in Fx trading. But, the majorities in particularly the newcomers are loser in this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. They actually try to make money from here without learning. So, we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning first of all, if we can avoid loses in Forex trading.

I am not agreeing at the statistic that 98% are loser in Fx trading. But, the majorities in particularly the newcomers are loser in this market place due to lack of exact trading knowledge. They actually try to make money from here without learning. So, we the traders have to acquire most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by learning first of all, if we can avoid loses in Forex trading.

Those traders who are actually new in this business are the ones who are making the losses. If we will remain careful we will be able to reduce our losses easily :)

Back