98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

Those traders who are actually new in this business are the ones who are making the losses. If we will remain careful we will be able to reduce our losses easily :)

You are absolutely right EuroTrader. The newcomers have a tendency to make profit very rapidly from here devoid of education. I think, we the newcomers first of all have to practice demo account minimum 6 months for acquiring all fundamental basic knowledge that is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way and this also helpful to reduce loss with certainly.

You are absolutely right EuroTrader. The newcomers have a tendency to make profit very rapidly from here devoid of education. I think, we the newcomers first of all have to practice demo account minimum 6 months for acquiring all fundamental basic knowledge that is very supportive to continue live trading in a proper way and this also helpful to reduce loss with certainly.

I have also learned my trades using the Demo trading accounts and this is why i am a successful trader now. Still i can say that i have many things to learn and also at times i am making some mistakes :(

I have also learned my trades using the Demo trading accounts and this is why i am a successful trader now. Still i can say that i have many things to learn and also at times i am making some mistakes :(
Very good preparation I think if any trader willingly to spent time practice in demo account, I see certain trader he willingly trade on demo account more than two years because he won't fail in real account

You did excellent job to take demo account seriously which is one of the best place to acquire exact market principle with certainly. But, practically we the traders don’t believe the importance of this trading place at all. In my trading career, I always use my all trading strategies in demo trading to see the performance how it works.

There are several reasons due to which most of the people are loosing money but I don’t think that this ratio is 98%. I must say that only 60-70% are loosing in forex due to their greed, lack of planning, strategy, money management etc.

There are several reasons due to which most of the people are loosing money but I don’t think that this ratio is 98%. I must say that only 60-70% are loosing in forex due to their greed, lack of planning, strategy, money management etc.
Actually, majority of traders are right when predicting price movements, the problem is they keep the losers longer hoping to return while closing out the winners quickly. As you said, the inappropriate risk/reward makes them lose in the long run.

Actually, majority of traders are right when predicting price movements, the problem is they keep the losers longer hoping to return while closing out the winners quickly. As you said, the inappropriate risk/reward makes them lose in the long run.

If we are aware of the types of trends in the markets then our trades will also become more easier and we will start getting a good income :D

Maybe lack of knowledge is most reason why trader fail, but actually still much more as reason why trader loss, emotion in trading, greedy also trade blindly as one reason the cause of failure

Back