98 % of 4X traders lose money - Why?

winning money constantly is really something fantastic and unreal, But have at least 60-70% profitable deals is not a bad success as for me. Of course I think there is a part of lottery in every deal, but everything is possible. If someone can do it, you also can do it. I also cannot boast with great success in trading, but exectly I can say that with time and experience my skills are better

It is a known fact that many of the traders are loosing their trading funds and the reason for that may be many but it actually depends upon us to know which is the actual reason for our losses :(

Everybody starts forex for earning but most of us are failing badly, it is because that they don’t trade with proper knowledge, experience, skills and management which resulted failure, so take forex serious in order to get the benefit.
some people start trading and soon find out that this broker is just a scammer.. and in many cases such victims of someone's greediness give up and start thinking that this business is full of cheat and lie

Now you can search reliable broker easily not invest your amount with unpopular brokers. Work with a trusted broker that will give you good trading atmosphere. Rest of the trading results are on your skill how you deal with market conditions.

Now you can search reliable broker easily not invest your amount with unpopular brokers. Work with a trusted broker that will give you good trading atmosphere. Rest of the trading results are on your skill how you deal with market conditions.
there are al possibillities to find a good broker, but I read a lot of forums, and there are so many people that suffer from someone's greediness

Of course you need skills before broker. Forget about which broker you go for, concentrate on skills first, reputable and reliable broker are easy too look at.

Of course you need skills before broker. Forget about which broker you go for, concentrate on skills first, reputable and reliable broker are easy too look at.
It's true. Brokers can only affect your spread/slippage, but for most manual traders that's barely noticeable. With a good strategy and a decent risk:reward, every reliable broker should do.

It's true. Brokers can only affect your spread/slippage, but for most manual traders that's barely noticeable. With a good strategy and a decent risk:reward, every reliable broker should do.

Yeah, rather than headache which broker to go for when having small fund, better concentrate more on own strategy first. Once you are doing well, then only consider which broker to go for. I have seen a lot of failed trader and blame broker scam them. In fact it is their own problem rather than the broker.

Most of the traders keep on repeating random methods for gaining quick money. They don't spend good time practicing on one strategy and this is why a large percentage of traders are losers in forex market.

Well I think it is one of the most frequently asked questions relating to the theme of traders. I have known the man who was very enthusiastic in learning Forex trading and even made some progress on a demo account, but after the publication of the actual case, it failed broker. And even considering the fact that he did not lose all that was in the account though, but the desire to continue the trading had disappeared completely and he quit

Well I think it is one of the most frequently asked questions relating to the theme of traders. I have known the man who was very enthusiastic in learning Forex trading and even made some progress on a demo account, but after the publication of the actual case, it failed broker. And even considering the fact that he did not lose all that was in the account though, but the desire to continue the trading had disappeared completely and he quit

In the use of the Demo accounts we have to think about many factors and the one that is important to us is what kind of trading strategy we are using in our trades :)

Back