Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator - support thread

Hi Ryan. Where is the link to download indicator. u mentioned it was at the bottom of this thread but I cant see it. Are the indicators on ur website always the latest update. Thanks for all ur effort and quick replies to every question, the best on FF. John

Hi Ryan. Where is the link to download indicator. u mentioned it was at the bottom of this thread but I cant see it. Are the indicators on ur website always the latest update. Thanks for all ur effort and quick replies to every question, the best on FF. John

Hi John and thanks for your message here! The indicators are updated monthly - we always check the code stability and compatibility with the latest versions of the MT4 trading platform. From time to time we also add some new features. The indicators here as well as at my website are always the latest update. The download link for this indicator is always at the bottom of this thread. Let me know if it works now.

Have a great day!

Ryan

Hi John and thanks for your message here! The indicators are updated monthly - we always check the code stability and compatibility with the latest versions of the MT4 trading platform. From time to time we also add some new features. The indicators here as well as at my website are always the latest update. The download link for this indicator is always at the bottom of this thread. Let me know if it works now.

Have a great day!

Ryan
Thanks for prompt reply. Is this Indicator Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator 1.6 at FF the same as the latest Support Resistance indicator version 2.9 from ur website. They look the same, are they calculated the same way. Thanks John

Hi John, the Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator at FPA and the Support Resistance indicator are different with different calculation formula. Support Resistance indicator simply draws support / resistance based on the time-frame and the market that you choose. Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator draws its zones in different time and also draws less zones than the S&R indicator, so the zones of this indicator could be considered to be more quality. The fact is that both indicators can sometimes draw zones at similar price levels. When both indicators are in the confluence (showing similar price levels), then the most interesting opportunities could be possibly spotted.

Have a great weekend!

Ryan

Hello Ryan, Buyers & Sellers Indicator Zones is a fantastic tool that I use on my MT4 platform.
It will however soon migrate to MT 5, available MT4 indicators does not work with MT5.
Buyers & Sellers Zones will also be available for the MT5 platform ?

Hello Ryan, Buyers & Sellers Indicator Zones is a fantastic tool that I use on my MT4 platform.
It will however soon migrate to MT 5, available MT4 indicators does not work with MT5.
Buyers & Sellers Zones will also be available for the MT5 platform ?

Hi novatrice1, thanks for your positive feedback - I am very happy to hear that you like the indicator. I currently don't have any plans to make indicators for the MT5 platform. However, if MT4 will end and will not be supported anymore, I will surely find ways how to make the indicator work in MT5 :)

Have a great day!

Ryan

Hello, i am a new trader and user of your product.

Is ''Power Of Side'' indicator still ok to use ?

Also, what turncoat support mean for exemple ?

See my chart...

Thanks

Attachments

• Chart1.jpg
    Chart1.jpg
    539.1 KB · Views: 437
Hello, i am a new trader and user of your product.

Is ''Power Of Side'' indicator still ok to use ?

Also, what turncoat support mean for exemple ?

See my chart...

Thanks

Hello, thanks for your message here. Turncoat support means that there was previously a resistance that was broken and becomes a support. Regarding the Power of Side indicator - sure, it's a very good tool for recognizing trends of markets. And if you are asking about your BUY trade. It looks like a good trade in a direction of the main trend, but be careful with the resistance ahead.

Have a great day!

Ryan

Back