Powerful Buyers & Sellers Zones Indicator - support thread

Which time frame better for this indicator???

Hello, thank you for your message. I personally like using the indicator on higher time-frames - like H1, H4 and D1. But It is possible to use the indicator on any time-frame.

Have a great day!

Ryan

I posted a few comments regarding the Buy/Sell Indicator when the developer first introduced it. The developer is clear in stating this Indicator should be used in conjunction with other indicators. I am pleased to report, after many months of trial, error and losses, it appears I have finally developed a winning strategy (85%) using the Buy/Sell Indicator as one of three indicators. The entry trigger indicator is what is called the "Ultimate Arrow with alert " which I found in one of the forex forums. The other is a channel indicator similiar to the Keltner Channel with the third, the Buy/Sell Indicator. I am using high settings for the B/S (Factor:50) When the top or bottom channel border intersects a Medium/Strong/Very Strong B/S Zone and the Ultimate Arrow (up/down) triggers, that's my entry. After about a hundred demo trades, I have found this strategy is successful in the H4 and D1 time frames, with most entries in the H4 TF. Interestingly, the majority of trades are opposite to the trend. The average entries per day is 2.15, with a net average for one lot, gain of $215 USD. Average hold time is 1.4 days. If you can get an entry in the direction of the trend, that will yield the maximum gain with least drawdown. Average drawdown is moderate to high risk/reward ($100 to $300 one lot) You are gambling on a reversal at the top or bottom of a channel. Violations of the border are not uncommon, but confidence is high a reversal is imminent. So far, only 15% of the time, the support/resistance fails. If the B/S Zones disappear, consider an exit. I will be going live next week with this strategy. I will post an update in a month or so with live results.

Hello!

I downloaded it Buyers_Sellers_Zones_Indicator_ver 1.4. Despite this it MT4 the imperative window appears on chart always.theprevious versiokat I removed it before the setup.

How is it possible to prevent this?

Hi

I posted a few comments regarding the Buy/Sell Indicator when the developer first introduced it. The developer is clear in stating this Indicator should be used in conjunction with other indicators. I am pleased to report, after many months of trial, error and losses, it appears I have finally developed a winning strategy (85%) using the Buy/Sell Indicator as one of three indicators. The entry trigger indicator is what is called the "Ultimate Arrow with alert " which I found in one of the forex forums. The other is a channel indicator similiar to the Keltner Channel with the third, the Buy/Sell Indicator. I am using high settings for the B/S (Factor:50) When the top or bottom channel border intersects a Medium/Strong/Very Strong B/S Zone and the Ultimate Arrow (up/down) triggers, that's my entry. After about a hundred demo trades, I have found this strategy is successful in the H4 and D1 time frames, with most entries in the H4 TF. Interestingly, the majority of trades are opposite to the trend. The average entries per day is 2.15, with a net average for one lot, gain of $215 USD. Average hold time is 1.4 days. If you can get an entry in the direction of the trend, that will yield the maximum gain with least drawdown. Average drawdown is moderate to high risk/reward ($100 to $300 one lot) You are gambling on a reversal at the top or bottom of a channel. Violations of the border are not uncommon, but confidence is high a reversal is imminent. So far, only 15% of the time, the support/resistance fails. If the B/S Zones disappear, consider an exit. I will be going live next week with this strategy. I will post an update in a month or so with live results.

Great - I am happy to hear that you are working with the indicator, developing the strategy and you are successful so far. If you will have a while, it would be great to see some examples of your trades in the charts. I am sure that other traders will be interested to know more about your approach.

Have a great day and I wish you a lot of green pips!

Ryan

Hello!

I downloaded it Buyers_Sellers_Zones_Indicator_ver 1.4. Despite this it MT4 the imperative window appears on chart always.theprevious versiokat I removed it before the setup.

How is it possible to prevent this?

Hi

Hi kohut, please try to download the indicator from this thread once again and upload it to your MT4. Let me know if it works now.

Ryan

Can you share results of live testing of your stuff :)? Hope you are not trading just on demo but also on real account...

Hello and thanks for your message. Yes, I have several strategies trading on a real accounts performing pretty well. Frankly, I consider my account statements to be a very personal thing. As everything I provide is for free, I believe that there is no need to prove anything as you can test it out for yourself for free and decide if it's useful for you or not. However, let me think more about it and I'll get back to you here as soon as I will decide whether to publish the account statements or not.

Thanks and have a great day!

Ryan

Back