How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

• right away

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • 6 months

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • 1 year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 2 years

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 3 or more years

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
It is very hard to remain on demo for months because we want to be live with trading soon with excitement. After live trading we understand the importance of demo trading . It happens with many of people that they come back to demo to gain more practice of trading.

Totally agree. I've been from live to demo a couple of times. Even now I practice any new strategy on demo for a long time before going to demo

Sometime as beginner they will realized if actually trading on demo is important after get fail in real account, I am also hear certain success trader after down mental he using demo account more than nine month to get back his confidence

Forex not understandable in just couple of months. It will take a lot of time if you want true success in forex trading. Must trade in demo more than 6 to 9 months then do real trading with less investment for some months.

minimum 6 month require to go live account.

I am also agreed that demo account should be traded for at least six months before going to trade live.
I am also agreed that demo account should be traded for at least six months before going to trade live.

Nothing stops you from trading on demo while you are trading live as well. You can always test new strategies before committing your money.

Nothing stops you from trading on demo while you are trading live as well. You can always test new strategies before committing your money.

That has been my sentiment as well. Demo is always available as a testing and learning tool, we should not forget that.

Depending on your learning and picking level you can decide when to go from demo to live . normally people need more than 6 months of demo practice. Many people not wait for this time period they start just after one or two months of demo trading. I think that is not good because in 2 months we can not know about forex market .

In the end it's important to feel comfortable and confident about your skills when you move onto a live account, regardless of whether the period it takes to make the switch is longer or shorter.

Back