Resolved: Can’t withdraw funds from FXTM

elbkk

Recruit
I’m a Russian citizen, legally residing and working in Thailand for 25 years. Originally when I opened MT5 account my passport was verified so did my Thai Tax ID. But my resident docs were rejected (bills with my address). But Forex tok took 556 usd very easily. Before I start putting more money with any exchange I try to take money out. Then my residence got verified but my passport got rejected without any email explanation. I don’t know what to do because forex didn’t respond to my raised requests (says it takes 5 days). If it’s the issue, how to solve it? I can’t apply as a Russian because I’ve never worked in Russia, don’t have bank account , TAX ID and home address. I don’t have Thai passport because I never applied for it because I don’t have the right. I’m assuming it’s the problem because forex doesn’t send any other explanation. My passports simply gets rejected after my residence was approved. How can I get my money back ?

I’m a Russian citizen, legally residing and working in Thailand for 25 years. Originally when I opened MT5 account my passport was verified so did my Thai Tax ID. But my resident docs were rejected (bills with my address). But Forex tok took 556 usd very easily. Before I start putting more money with any exchange I try to take money out. Then my residence got verified but my passport got rejected without any email explanation. I don’t know what to do because forex didn’t respond to my raised requests (says it takes 5 days). If it’s the issue, how to solve it? I can’t apply as a Russian because I’ve never worked in Russia, don’t have bank account , TAX ID and home address. I don’t have Thai passport because I never applied for it because I don’t have the right. I’m assuming it’s the problem because forex doesn’t send any other explanation. My passports simply gets rejected after my residence was approved. How can I get my money back ?
Can we have a broker name, please?
How they take your 556 USD?

FTMX - Thailand. Bank Statement I uploaded 48 hours ago, still processing. It’s same bank I made deposits from with my name on it. Passports and driving license with address keep getting rejected (although originally it was accepted and it says my profile is verified.

FTMX - Thailand. Bank Statement I uploaded 48 hours ago, still processing. It’s same bank I made deposits from with my name on it. Passports and driving license with address keep getting rejected (although originally it was accepted and it says my profile is verified.

Do you have a website address please where you signed up? Or where you login to your client portal?

They keep rejecting my passport when I sent absolute perfect copies already 5 times - they keep rejecting it saying it’s not a good copy because some fields are not visible - I used best printers , best cameras , it’s an absolute perfect copy. Why can’t they tell he the truth what is the problem ? Where can complain besides chat bots ? I raise requests but I get standard replies that I’ll get response within 24 hrs but all I get is another rejection. I tried calling UK Number but it’s a scam - phone call drops exactly on same second every time a call. Exactly after a moment whdn they say I’m next in line to speak to an agent. I just want my money back or an explanation what’s really happening and not another lie that my copy is not clear.

I am verified and my passport was accepted ! Why as soon as I asked for money back , it was rejected

@ForexTime (FXTM), can we have your attention here, please?

Back