How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

How long did it take you to go from demo to live?

• right away

Votes: 9 11.8%
  • 6 months

Votes: 44 57.9%
  • 1 year

Votes: 17 22.4%
  • 2 years

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • 3 or more years

Votes: 2 2.6%

• Total voters
In order to go from demo to live, you should work at least 2-3 months on demo account and should apply all the strategies, robots, indicators then you should start the real trading, you can get the fruitful result from real trading after getting good demo trading experience.

If any newbie they want to take part in demo contest hence this is also as good place to learning and test ability and strategy with hope, because demo contest usually broker giving prize for winner

Demo trading is best for new traders they should not waste their amount direct in live trading, How much they have learnt all about trading they can judge by taking parts in demo contests , this is a nice place to work in competition. then after some time come to live trading.

It had taken me 2 years of demo trading before I started trading on live account. I busted so many demo account on those 2 years. However, trust me that 2 years of demo trading helped me a lot. At some point, I thought I was wasting my time though. Nevertheless, I kept trading on demo, learned how dangerous this market could be. This is what makes me deal with this market sincerely today.

It took me three weeks to jump on live but realizing that I'm yet too unprepared for this challenge (lost $300 in two days) I went back on Hotforex demo and spent about 2 years there. After shaping my trading system and several tests in training platform I gradually started to make real market tries and I'm still afloat with my original deposit.
Be patient and very careful to details because market punishment are very painful

i think 1 years best for new trader for going from demo account to new account.
This opinion might better than six month, but almost newbie they rush to jump on live account because desired to making real money on forex trading, and now some broker offer low deposit even 1$ already can start

You should work sincerely on demo account only for 2-3 months and don’t waste your time in demo account. After completing 2-3 months on demo account, you should start the real trading and you will be able to earn from the real trading.

You should work sincerely on demo account only for 2-3 months and don’t waste your time in demo account. After completing 2-3 months on demo account, you should start the real trading and you will be able to earn from the real trading.

So, if after 2-3 months, you are still losing a ton of money on demos, you think it would be a good idea to go live and give away real cash?

Very true Whitesnake. I was on demo for a few months but I wish that I would have done it for around a year. I lost money as soon as I went to a real account and had to go back to demo to find out what went wrong

Back