4-5% of stable profit

Greetings, dear investors.

Results for the 23rd of March 2016: profit 0.29%, max DD 0.05%.

Traded instruments: AUDUSD, EURUSD, NZDUSD.

Wednesday, 23rd of March, EA closed several positions intraday. 2 orders were transferred on Thursday and are already closed with profit at the moment.

Right now all interested parties have a chance to invest with very beneficial terms. Performance fee is only 20-30% of profit gained for the master.

Best regards.

Good Morning.

Last week results: profit +1.04%.
March 2016: profit 3.58%.
Since start on the 4th of August 2015: profit +46.11; max DD 11.23%.

Why should you invest in my trading?

1. Low risks. EA performance is tested with 99.9% accuracy, see the screenshots in the first message, no deep drawdowns.

2. Stable profit. All 7 months are closed with profit. Average gain per month is around 6%.

3. Low managers’ fee. Manager charges from 20% to 30% of generated profit. Expected annual investors gain is over 60%.

Will be happy to answer your questions and wish you profits.

Best regards.

Results for the 28th of March 2016: profit 0.16%, max DD 0.29%.

Traded instruments: AUDUSD, EURUSD, NZDCAD.

Right now all interested parties have a chance to invest with very beneficial terms. Performance fee is only 20-30% of profit gained.

Best regards.

Hello, dear investors.

I’m happy to deliver to your attention monthly results of account performance.

March 2016: +4.5%;

February 2016: +6.22%;

January 2016: +5.03%;

December 2015: +4.17%;

November 2015: +4.53%;

October 2015: +5.45%;

September 2015: +2.53%.

August 2015: +7.48%.

Total Gain: +47.8%.

If you have any questions, you are welcome.

Right now all interested parties have a nice chance to invest with very beneficial terms. Performance fee is only 20-30% of profit gained for the master.

Best regards.

Results for the 4-6th of April 2016: profit 0.24%, no DD.

Unfortunatelly, I don’t have enough time at the moment to publish trading journal at a daily basis. The EA shows stable result and is fully automated.

Right now all interested parties have a chance to invest with very beneficial terms. Performance fee is only 20-30% of profit gained for the master.

Best regards.

Good Morning.

Last week results: profit +1.05%, no DD.
Since start on the 4th of August 2015: profit +49.44; max DD 11.23%.

1. Low risks. EA performance is tested with 99.9% accuracy; see the screenshots in the first message, no deep drawdowns.

2. Stable profit. All 7 months are closed with profit. Average gain per month is around 6%.

3. Low managers’ fee. Manager charges from 20% to 30% of generated profit. Expected annual investors gain is over 60%.

4. Risk/reward ratio is ¼!

Best regards.

Hello, dear investors.

I’m glad to inform that today gain exceeded 50% level since 8 month from start. Max drawdown during that period was limited within 11%. Risk/reward ratio is 4.5/1.

Best regards.

Results for the 11-12th of April 2016: profit 0.79%, no DD.

Best regards.

Good Morning.

Last week results: profit +1.84%, no DD.
Since start on the 4th of August 2015: profit +52.16; max DD 11.23%.

I’d like to mention not only high weekly gain, but absence of any drawdown due to using multiple indicators for placing an order with unique settings for each pair.

1. Low risks. EA performance is tested with 99.9% accuracy; see the screenshots in the first message, no deep drawdowns.

4. Risk/reward ratio is 1/5!

Bestregards.

Results since start of the week: profit 0.51%, DD up to 0.5%.

Market is moving in a narrow range, so it’s complicated sometimes for an EA to fix profit. Tomorrow the ECB Interest Rate decision is expected, risks are lowered for EUR-pairs.

Bestregards.

Back