AAAFX is a BIG SCAM - Don't Trade With Them

FearlessVampire

Private
Hi All !

I have experienced my MT4 being locked 4 times. This morning, they locked it again and when I contacted them, they said we are fixing it. The trade was in 16 pips profit and their representative said you can close the trade and ask for refund. I closed the trade in loss and when I asked about refund, they said it will be refuded in 2 weeks.

Do not trade with this market making broker. They employed every thing to wipe off my $10K account. It was just small amount left and they wanted to swallow it too. DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS MARKET MAKER SCAM BROKER. They manipulated the charts. Whenever I enter a trade, its starts going against me immediately. They are playing with charts and with our money.

DO NOT TRADE WITH THIS SCAM BORKERS.

They almost paused my Mt4 for more than 30 minutes. And a trade was open.

They do it intentionally.

Beware of this scam lying dishonest broker.

Before calling them a scam, wait the 2 weeks and see if they compensate you at where the price was when you called support.

Make sure to post an update either way.

I just read his other 'scam'alerts - he says the same thing about two other brokers.
Obviously as no further development on this issue has been posted, I suppose it was temporary or maybe even non-existing.

I just read his other 'scam'alerts - he says the same thing about two other brokers.
Obviously as no further development on this issue has been posted, I suppose it was temporary or maybe even non-existing.

Or the trader gave up in frustration.

Back