about alfatrade

hanghe

Recruit
did any one here have trade in this site and deposit by creditcard please
i have some problem with this broker
i have deposit 1000 by gift visa card to it then win 5000, but they said that their system cant find transaction
i have email confirmation sucessful from alfatrade.com , my card balance out. problem gift visa card in my country is one time use and cant have statement. any one can help me what is the exactly name of alfatrade which show on creditcard statement please
thank for reading and help
sorry for my english

Try contacting the gift card company. They have to have records.

BTW - One time gift cards are a bad idea for funding accounts. A lot of brokers will want to have your initial withdrawals go back to the original funding source.

Alfatrade
is a group of scammers and thieves they stole my money 20,000$ with cold blood . All what they are telling about the honest broker and training is false ,
as if I transfer my money to their pockets directly and really i can not understand why they still supported by Algocharge (the visa card issuing company)

Samaradel, go ahead and get your own thread open here in Scam Alerts. Give full details.

Samaradel, go ahead and get your own thread open here in Scam Alerts. Give full details.
How I ll post a thread am trying, but I think am only replying!!!
Where should I write the post to apear as a thread??
Am sorry to ask this!

Back