ANYOPTION.COM - Price manipulation - Closed accounts - EVIDENCES !!! MUST SEE !!!

I think anyoption.com will be shut down in the near future.
This is their israel web page. This is the same company than the anyoption.com

etrader.co.il/jsp/index_et.jsf

google translate:

Dear client,
In accordance with the SEC's decision, with effect from 20.04.16
The site is closed for trading.
If you have an existing account, you can log in and view your account balance.
The company's customers are kindly requested to withdraw the balance found in their accounts until no later than 31/05/2016. After this date will be charged a monthly fee expense of $ 93 shekels, in accordance with the framework agreement published in this website.
For any questions or requests you are welcome to contact the customer service department
Phone 2679 * or email address support@etrader.co.il

Last edited by a moderator:
Let's hope the first casualty of the Brexit is the "passported" listings of Cyprus regulated brokers. These provide zero protection to traders, but are used by many bad binary and forex brokers to mislead clients and potential clients.

Well here you can see anyoptions professional customer care.

Nofi SmIth:
hello

Nofi SmIth:
how may i assist you

You: Hi there
You: I wanted to open an account but I have made a small research before I have just seen this youtube channel on the internet.
You: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYD1Qg0Q7W7uT1bb2EpH4tw
You: could you explain this?

Nofi SmIth:
what does it say there?
Nofi SmIth:
i cant go inside the link

You: Simple you are a scammer company. Closed acconts and price manipulation
You: I will not open account without explanation

Nofi SmIth:
ok so we can't be a scam we are a regulated company
Nofi SmIth:
everything is 100% legal
Nofi SmIth:
you can withdraw your money at any given time

You: the movie has lots of evidences
You: print sreen and soo on
You: this is not answer to me

Nofi SmIth:
ok but this is a movie and i'm explaining you that as a fact we are regulated
Nofi SmIth:
so have a nice day

You: nice support
You: bye

Chat1.png chat2.png chat3.png chat4.png Locked.png

There is no doubt about this stinking Binary Option Industry, manipulating, lying, robbing, their clients….

Their last tricks, Margin Requirement Manipulations, as example over the Brexite period, involving FxBrokers as well, assuming all traders must be in the wrong directions o_Oo_O

In fact nothing really new, I had an Fx account been moved from a 1:100 to 500 without notice, the Brokers idea was of course, to blow the account ! :rolleyes:

Here is a guy from Germany with a same problem.

forextradingforen.de/binaere-optionen-forum/1059-abzocke-anyoption-heftige-erfahrungen-broker-3.html

Attention Warning / My experience with Anyoption
My name was Muck1603 (customer ID 1106518) and the firsts months I lost the most of my money and everything was ok. There were no problems to pay in my money. But then I startet to make a regular profit and I could disburse some money (twice) . But then after the second disburse my a was suddenly locked for security reasons.
So I called them and they assert that I sould have a second account and that's why they closed my account. But that's not true!! The employee on telephone told my that they transfered my remaining profit to my banking account and closed my account on their platform. But I don't ever received this money (profit over 5.000 €).
What happens next. I wrote many emails to their complaints department. But nothing happens. Now they told me that noticed a "number of probable irregularity". What's that supposed to mean? I don't know. What next? Second account or irregularity? The customer service answered no more to my emails.
I haven't done anything wrong...!!!
In my opinion: If you make a regular profit Anyoption will close your account and embezzle your remaining profit.
My peace of advice. Save your money, before they close your account. Make constant screenshots. And especially - SAVE YOUR MONEY!!!
For further enquiries please contact me.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back