• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Info Are these recovery companies legit or not?

Asking questions about a company
I recently got scammed by a Forex trading platform. The shut down my account and I cannot withdraw the fund.

I need to find a recovery firm that takes US clients. The only firm I can find is Pay Back ltd but I think they require upfront fee. Anyone has heard of them or used them?

payback-ltd.com

If anyone has any recommend on recovery firms that’s legit, it would be very very helpful. That’s such a lot of scams in the recovery service…

I recently got scammed by a Forex trading platform. The shut down my account and I cannot withdraw the fund.

I need to find a recovery firm that takes US clients. The only firm I can find is Pay Back ltd but I think they require upfront fee. Anyone has heard of them or used them?

payback-ltd.com

If anyone has any recommend on recovery firms that’s legit, it would be very very helpful. That’s such a lot of scams in the recovery service…
99% of recovery firms are also scams ran by the same scammers who initially stole your money. The money you wired, or crypto you sent, likely ended up in Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar and ultimately back into Mainland China. As you are probably aware, you cannot sue banks or companies in China and Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar are lawless countries so how a recovery company can get your money back is a mystery???

Did you file a report with the US Secret Service? They are actively investigating these crimes. Also did you file a fraud report with your bank and an IC3 with the FBI?

Last edited:

payback-ltd.com

What's the name of the platform that scammed you? Link?
Forget about "recovery" schemes. Just another scam most likely. When and if such outfits are regulated in some way, perhaps one could opt to use them. Until such time, just avoid.

payback-ltd.com

If you are having a severe problem with a company, you should open your own thread in Financial Company Comparisons and Discussions
and give details (make sure to choose "prefix" as a problem).

Why your own thread?

1. If the person who started this thread has their issue resolved, it will be marked as resolved.

2. Your thread can have a link from your review. This makes your issue more visible.

3. Issues can be different. Having your own thread makes getting advice specific to resolving your issue easier.

Investing in cryptocurrencies has become increasingly popular in recent years. However, with its growth, so has the prevalence of hacking and fraud. Many people have unfortunately fallen victim to losing their valuable crypto funds due to hacking incidents. If you find yourself in such a situation, it is important to remain calm and take immediate action to increase the chances of recovering your lost or hacked crypto funds. This article will guide you through the steps you should follow to retrieve your funds. contact WEALTH REPUKE . SCAM
just contact the website to learn more

Investing in cryptocurrencies has become increasingly popular in recent years. However, with its growth, so has the prevalence of hacking and fraud. Many people have unfortunately fallen victim to losing their valuable crypto funds due to hacking incidents. If you find yourself in such a situation, it is important to remain calm and take immediate action to increase the chances of recovering your lost or hacked crypto funds. This article will guide you through the steps you should follow to retrieve your funds. contact WEALTH REPUKE . SCAM
just contact the website to learn more
Oh sure, will do. Can I pay upfront, all the fees, please?:cool:

After falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, my family and I were left with nothing after these swindlers stole $73,118,472.000.01 total in USDT, Bitcoins,and burger coupons from us. We were so lucky to come across a post about Low.Tech [ low.tech.recovery.room.scam@moronmail.com ] a cryptocurrency and funds recovery company with zero experience in cybersecurity and lots of experience ripping off people dumb enough to believe spam. Low-Tech Recovery Room Scam was able to pretend to recover all of our funds, and then proceeded to charge fake taxes and fees while never returning anything. I highly recommend Low.Tech to immediately increase your scam losses.

After falling victim to a cryptocurrency investment scam, my family and I were left with nothing after these swindlers stole $73,118,472.000.01 total in USDT, Bitcoins,and burger coupons from us. We were so lucky to come across a post about Low.Tech [ low.tech.recovery.room.scam@moronmail.com ] a cryptocurrency and funds recovery company with zero experience in cybersecurity and lots of experience ripping off people dumb enough to believe spam. Low-Tech Recovery Room Scam was able to pretend to recover all of our funds, and then proceeded to charge fake taxes and fees while never returning anything. I highly recommend Low.Tech to immediately increase your scam losses.

I can live without 74mn USDT easy... but man, DO NOT steal my burger coupons. Never.

99% of recovery firms are also scams ran by the same scammers who initially stole your money. The money you wired, or crypto you sent, likely ended up in Cambodia, Laos or Myanmar and ultimately back into Mainland China. As you are probably aware, you cannot sue banks or companies in China and Cambodia/Laos/Myanmar are lawless countries so how a recovery company can get your money back is a mystery???

Did you file a report with the US Secret Service? They are actively investigating these crimes. Also did you file a fraud report with your bank and an IC3 with the FBI?

I wish the MUGU team will catch these scammers.

A story from a friend 2023-09-29

If the Scammer PAYBACK"Mr Brown" calls you, block the PAYBACK number +447520665120.
- very good English, maybe a native British-English speaker?

SCAM!!! payback-ltd.com
I was contacted by email and phone by "Mr Brown" from <support@payback-finance.online> scammer.

PAYBACK"Mr Brown"SCAMMER wanted me to open the remote desktop anydesk app
(red flag #1)
and create atomicwallet while scammer is watching and can see the 12 word backup phrase !!!
and takes a screen shot to remember the 12 word backup and will empty the atomicwallet whenever the scammer wants to.
and open my Bitpanda.com screen
(red flag #2 !)

The process in short
1 OPEN ATOMICWALLET
2 Open Bitpanda !!!- we want to see that it is your Bitpanda and you are the rightful owner
3 PAYBACK"Mr Brown"SCAMMER hangs up abruptly
4 PAYBACK"Mr Brown"SCAMMER changed the password on my Bitpanda!!!
5 I changed Bitpanda password and I froze Bitpanda
6 Bitpanda saved me and my assets with their safety checks
- confirm this new Browser
- confirm this transaction so the PAYBACK"Mr Brown"SCAMMER could not transfer my Bitpanda assets and could not empty my Bitpanda wallet.
PAYBACK"Mr Brown"SCAMMER tried to transfer the Bitpanda assets away, but could not,
because Bitpanda has always the safety protocol 'confirm' to your laptop and your phone.
Excellent service this Bitpanda crypto exchange (located in Europe).

7 PAYBACK"Mr Brown" tries to call again!! I do not answer and block the PAYBACK number +447520665120

Date: pe 29. syysk. 2023 klo 16.47
Subject: Re: CONTACT PAYBACK
To: xxx

Please let us know if everything is okay since we are trying to call you but without any success.

Kind Regards
PayBack Team
> On 09/29/2023 4:13 PM EEST PayBack Investigation ltd <support@payback-finance.online> wrote:
>
>
> Hello Mr xxx,
>
> We were on a phone call and suddenly you hang up the phone.
> One of our agents is going to call you back in 5 minutes.

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Lähettäjä: PayBack Investigation ltd <<support@payback-finance.online>
Date: pe 29. syysk. 2023 klo 16.47
Subject: Re: CONTACT PAYBACK
To: <xxx>

Please let us know if everything is okay since we are trying to call you but without any success.

Kind Regards

PayBack Team

On 09/29/2023 4:13 PM EEST PayBack Investigation ltd <support@payback-finance.online> wrote:

Hello Mr xxxx,

We were on a phone call and suddenly you hang up the phone.

One of our agents is going to call you back in 5 minutes.

*** This is all BS, total Bull**** ****

PayBack Investigation ltd <support@payback-finance.online>​

Back to your application to our company regarding your missing funds, one of our agents has contacted you.

We are happy to inform you that we have good news regarding your funds from BinaryOnline!
Please reply to this email with a convenient time to discuss your case.

Kind Regards
PayBack LTD Team

Disclaimer: Payback Ltd offers each new client a free consultation. Funds Recovery or other services that will be subsequently commissioned will incur fees and/or commissions, based on the service and the complexity of each individual case. Payback Ltd doesn’t offer any investments, financial services, or advice.

At Payback we do not initiate calls without request. We only call clients that reach out to us.

The Company cannot accept prohibited payment methods.

Every payment received by the company is secure under the PCI-DSS protocol.
-------------

AH_dcDn_cwFrVJWE99H0FWdhrHBBNmaIYMHCHW-mP5jmZptiD-7QsnItfVx_oz0E-B0T=s40-p

PayBack Investigation ltd​

ma 25. syysk. 15.31 (5 päivää sitten)

-> minä

Due to security reasons, we can provide you much information through the e-mail system, that our company is contacting with appointments through phone calls.

This is not a scam, you can check our website here:

Reviews And Testimonials - PayBack LTD (payback-ltd.com)

You can find reviews on trustpilot, and thousands of people who got their money back from fraud trading platforms, in this case, we are holding in a private key wallet your crypto currency.

For more information and how you are going to receive them, please let us know a convenient time to call you Monday to Friday, 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. UK time.

Best Regards

PayBack Team

-----------------------

ti 26. syysk. 15.35 (4 päivää sitten)

-> minä

Hello Mr xxx,

We are trying to call you without any success

Henry Brown is the name of the agent who is trying to contact you

+447520665120 is the number we are calling you, please save it for further communication.

We would like to make a new appointment so let us know a convenient time to call you Monday to Friday, 10a.m to 7 p.m. UK time.

Kind Regards

PayBack Team

--------------------------------

ti 26. syysk. 15.42 (4 päivää sitten)

-> minä

We apologize for the mistake, it's clear that we can not provide you with a lot of information for your asset's safety.

We are not going to share with you online the 12-word keys of your crypto portfolio.

- do you require an advance payment?

No, you are not going to pay our company before all the money is in your bank account.

- how do you take a commission?

Yes, we keep 5% of your total crypto as a commission fee, always in the end, never upfront.

- how big is your commission?

We charge 5%

Your total assets right now is the amount of 4.5591 BTC, with today's price for 1 bitcoin equals to: 24.718,02 EUR.

Please understand that further information on how to withdraw your money, and start the process must be given through a phone call with one of our agents.

Kind Regards

PayBack Team

-----------------------------------

ke 27. syysk. 16.09 (3 päivää sitten)

-> minä

Our appointment has been successfully set up for Thursday 28/09 at 14:00 Finland time.

Please keep this unique security code for yourself and kindly ask the agent who will get in touch with you as this will ensure you are speaking with a Payback LTD Financial advisor.

JSxxxx

Kind Regards,
Henry Brown
PayBack LTD Team

-----

***** Forexpeacearmy and friends - Feed these scammer-MUGUs to scambaiters! ***

What Is Scambaiting? | Mugu's Gold - WordPress.com
mugusgold.wordpress.com/what-is-scambaiting
Scambaiting is a form of cyber-warfare against online scammers, particularly, those who engage in advanced fee fraud (also called "419" fraud).
5a521323ed35fa878484ff1caeec7b6ab608538fe762b030f1a389604e278ef3
419 Eater - The largest scambaiting community on the planet! - 419eater.com

Back