Aston forex don´t return money

leszecNawrocki. I sent you an email to the mail you give. Why don´t you answer me?

You really should give someone at least 48 hours to respond to an email. You can also send a private message in the forums. Just click on the person's username in one of their posts.

I have thought again and decided ASTON FOREX are a magnificent traders and a good people

Are you being sarcastic, or have you really changed your mind about them? If you have changed your mind, what was the cause?

Hei Gusanoff.
It seems you have a problem just like me. Lets just gather together all the forum users which had anythin to do with aston forex. I got my hard lesson this time and i will use my expiereince to warn others. At the beginning lets just get all the facts together . Can you invite others with aston forex problems to 1 group ?
Feel free to contact me any time. We will get our money back ! Keep yr head up brother . You are not alone. God bless You . :)
Something important is being organizaded about ASTON FOREX. Send me an email to zangarroff@gmail.com and you will get the proper explanations,

Back