• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Aston Forex/ Markets cannot withdraw funds seems to not exist??????

I am having an issue with a company
I astonforex not give $ 2143. Want to know what you can do with them to get their money and punish these fraudsters. If you have any tips email me at fxd55@ukr.net

I astonforex not give $ 2143. Want to know what you can do with them to get their money and punish these fraudsters. If you have any tips email me at fxd55@ukr.net

Go ahead and start your own new thread here in Scam Alerts instead of just replying to existing threads. That will let your issue get individual attention.

I have invested 10,000 US $ in ASTON and they assured me for monthly profit, but now they r not replying me by any means like e-mails, phones, and any other mean.
The contact personnel were.
Carmen De-lean with Skype ID: carmen.d.astonmarket) Phone number +44225087252
William Taylor Skype ID: live:w.taylor_2 Phone number +441617381185
Eric and Ethan Russo were also contacted me as Broker.
Last call from Veronica on 23.2.2014.
Address.
788-790 Finchley Road London NW11 7TJ United Kingdom

Plz guide me how can I recover my money from them

Abid Hussain
00966 503421394

Hi Abid,

You can try to get your bank to reverse the funds paid into them. Some banks will do so especially if you have paid with a credit card and not too much time has passed.

I suggest that you open a case with them here..... fill in all the relevant documentation. At the top of this page you will see Traders Court, hold your mouse over it to get the drop down menu and click on file a case, just follow all the instructions there.

Good Luck

Cold call from Aston forex

Hi,

I just got a cold call from Aston Forex (I am Norwegian). The guy calling called himself "Max Barry" and he was the most rude and aggressive wannabe salesman I have ever heard. He ended up telling me I have a miserable life, and had no money in my pocket. Seconds after told me if he could get 2 minutes of my time we could forget the past conversation so that he could show me what the product was. I have never given my details and/or permission to call me, and when I asked where he has got my details from he was offended.

Does anyone else experienced something like this with Aston Forex or Aston Markets? It seems to be a very strange way to try and market their product?

Is there a place in Norway where you can report unsolicited sales calls, possible online investment fraud, etc.?

Hi Abid,

you can refer my earlier posting in this thread. I deposited $5k.
The similarities between your case and my case are:

I was contacted first by William Taylor. He gave me his contact number as you mentioned (****1185).

After a week time, 2 other guys called me to start trading with Aston. I shouted at them and they closed the call.

During last week, Veronica Hammer called me (again a marketing call). I started shouting out of frustration and she heard me completely with patience.

I forwarded all my communication with Aston till that time and even the link of this thread to her.

Then she gave me William Taylor's update number as : +4442081669855 (I didn't try calling this number though).

I told her that, so as to give me confidence in Aston, refund atleast $2k and I am ok to go ahead with further deposit.

And she did!!! I got refund of $2K.

Since last one week, she made a profit of $1,500 in my account (over 2 positions of DAX).

For the last one week, she has been replying to every of my email and she even called me few times to check if I got my refund or not.

Ofcourse, now, she is asking to deposit further and assures me of good profits (she is showing the reference of $1,500 profits she made in a week time in my account).

Just for the sake of proof, she even sent me the screenshot of trading account (transactions details) of her customer, in which I can see profits upto $19k in one week.(I am attaching the screenshot here, have a look). example.jpg

I raised the question that Aston is not a "regulated forex trading company". She said that to become a regulated trader, it will take 3-5 years time generally, and they are in the process to get that status.

So, not sure to believe Aston or not.

If we have doubt, better to stay back. Try to get back your funds.

Probably you follow-up with Veronica.

Good Luck.

You can reach me at mskanth76@hotmail.com

Keep testing the withdrawals. See if you can pull out money above the amount you deposited.

They exist only to steel money... I've lost with them 25,000 dollars. What we can do, I can't find them.

Don't try anymore, I've lost 25000 dollars, I don't think that you want this to happen to you also.

Back