• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Aston Forex/ Markets cannot withdraw funds seems to not exist??????

I am having an issue with a company
Any Ann, go ahead and start your own thread here in Scam Alerts. Also, submit a 1 star review. Once that's done, you can open a Traders Court Case. If this doesn't help, it takes Aston 1 step closer to an FPA scam finding.

Aston Forex

I have been trying to withdraw my capital invested with Aston Markets for more than 2 weeks- no one is answering me, no contact can be made with them- I believe they are scam artists

Any Ann, go ahead and start your own thread here in Scam Alerts. Also, submit a 1 star review. Once that's done, you can open a Traders Court Case. If this doesn't help, it takes Aston 1 step closer to an FPA scam finding.

I want to sue them, who is in? They stole me 25,000 dollars.

FPA Traders Court isn't a lawsuit. It's a way to publicize what is happening and give the broker a chance to present their side of the issue and fix things.

Hi, I happen to know William Taylor very well at AstonForex. He is the VP and GM of AstonForex and he has been helping me to grow my account from a deposit of $130K to a balance of $550K. I have been asking for withdrawals of my capital. To date, even though my entire capital has not been withdrawn, William has processed $14.5K of withdrawals to far. I know its still a long way to go to get my capital all back but William has been doing a good job in keeping my account growing and processing capital withdrawals!

William is my man and I would definitely recommend AstonForex to anyone who is willing to listen to what William Taylor has to say!!!

Hi, I happen to know William Taylor very well at AstonForex. He is the VP and GM of AstonForex and he has been helping me to grow my account from a deposit of $130K to a balance of $550K. I have been asking for withdrawals of my capital. To date, even though my entire capital has not been withdrawn, William has processed $14.5K of withdrawals to far. I know its still a long way to go to get my capital all back but William has been doing a good job in keeping my account growing and processing capital withdrawals!

William is my man and I would definitely recommend AstonForex to anyone who is willing to listen to what William Taylor has to say!!!

Any oh! Did I forget to mention Veronica Hammer at AstonForex. She is William Taylor's right hand. You can count on her to keep your accounts in order. Veronica does all the hard work watching the charts opening and closing positions on my behalf to ensure that my account grows consistently. She was key to taking my account from $130K to $550K as she is sharp and capitalizes opportunities that a normal person may not see. I wish I could see what she sees on charts through her eyes. A great asset to AstonForex and to my trading account. She could be a great asset to your account as well if you knew her as well as I do!! Cheers to Veronica!!!

If what you say is true, why not go ahead and see what happens if you try to withdraw $150k?

I have the same experience. Nobody answers me. I know they operate from Israel althought I don´t know if they are registered anywhere. The supposed name of my broker is Alberto Villarreal. He says he is mexican and his accent is possibly that. He is probably jew. He probably belongs to a bunch of jews importated to Israel from South America and other places to swindle the gentiles. In Israel they operate under the cover of fake companies not related with forex. In Israel the bets are forbidden so they are hidden like rats in their lair. Iaf you go there to find them be careful,
I have been trying to withdraw my capital invested with Aston Markets for more than 2 weeks- no one is answering me, no contact can be made with them- I believe they are scam artists

Could you tell me the telephone of William Taylor to get in contact with him. Maybe he is the same Alberto Villarreal and he is giving you a few coins so you can keep on sending more money

I also want to sue them. They stole me 2000 euros. Maybe it would be good to denounce them to Interpol as swindlers and thiefs

Don´t put any money. You will have losted. I put 2000 euros and I never could get them back. They are thiefs

Back