• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem Aston Forex/ Markets cannot withdraw funds seems to not exist??????

I am having an issue with a company
Theyp operate from Israel, not from London. They are thiefs. They are in Tel Aviv. They operate under cover of fake companies. It is possible that they are registered or they are not. If they are registered you should denounce them trought the security and exchange comission of the country. Also denounce them to the police: Interpol.

Do you Know what the pigs are for ?: You keep the eating until they are fat and afterwards you kill them. That´s the same Aston Forex do. You put money. You make some money and they will let you take out a small amount. You keep on putting more money and when they think they don´t can take any more they close your account and you have lost all the money. This people are thiefs. They are operating from Israel. They are outlaws. They are unregulated. In israel the game is forbidden, but they operate under cover of fake companies.Try to get back your money. Tell them you are going to put a lot of money but you want to get out for this moment. They probably won´t believe you. But try any way. Good luck

Hi, I am also from South Africa. I have been able to make 1 withdrawal for $4000.00 USD but am still $6000.00 out of pocket.
I have a private number from one of the Managers.
Kindly contact me on 071 071 0710 and lets make some plan of action.

I have a biig prblem with them too. Lest just gather together and get our money back. How you got yr 4000 . Who was yr account manager?

yes we should act together. They are thiefs. My account manager was alberto villarreal, but probably it is not his real name. We should take them to the army traders court action. We could denouce them to the police INTERPOL because they are bandits and they are advertising lying to the people. They dont say where they are. They operate from Israel, but they say they are in lONDON. And they never give the money back

Hei ms kanth76 :

The given phone nr is not in use . Can you double check it and continue on this thread.

Feel free to e mail me any time . I have a problem with them also. 13000 usd investment . Veronica was the one who traded on my behalf and every trade was positive. I have still some trades goin on. The problem is with the withdrawal. Ill try to get to the bank to get the money back on the credit cards i used to deposit the founds -even on the interest.

They ignore my phonecalls and e mails. and thats the alerting situation.

My e mail : leszeknawrocki5@gmail.com

Lets stick together - God bless UU:D

I have also deposited a lot of money after talking to mostly William Taylor but also James Don and Veronica Hammer. Have tried to withdraw for about two weeks now with no result. There are situations where they can cancel a withdrawal request, like if your margin is to smal. I have good margin and lots of money on my account but still no withdrawal. I have changed password on aston and mt4 so hopefully they can not touch my account. I will either close my open positions with loss or wait them out and close with profit, don´t know if it matters. I filed a complaint to econsumer.gov and the police. Maybe I will try to terminate the account..... I don´t know.. Any suggestions??

so you are close friend of him ? tell him to pay back my deposit and then he can work the profit made, everybody happy, that is if they are not a scem company

What is contact number of your beloved friend Mr William Taylor??

Hey chrisleetc,

What is contact number of your beloved friend Mr William Taylor??

You don't you reveal / share the contact details of William Taylor and give all of us an opportunity to make money like you :)

Are you so called William Taylor's agent??

Hi, I happen to know William Taylor very well at AstonForex. He is the VP and GM of AstonForex and he has been helping me to grow my account from a deposit of $130K to a balance of $550K. I have been asking for withdrawals of my capital. To date, even though my entire capital has not been withdrawn, William has processed $14.5K of withdrawals to far. I know its still a long way to go to get my capital all back but William has been doing a good job in keeping my account growing and processing capital withdrawals!

William is my man and I would definitely recommend AstonForex to anyone who is willing to listen to what William Taylor has to say!!!

Back