• Please try to select the correct prefix when making a new thread in this folder.

Discuss is for general discussions of a financial company or issues related to companies.

Info is for things like "Has anyone heard of Company X?" or "Is Company X legit or not?"

Compare is for things like "Which of these 2 (or more) companies is best?"

Searching is for things like "Help me pick a broker" or "What's the best VPS out there for trading?"

Problem is for reporting an issue with a company. Please don't just scream "CompanyX is a scam!" It is much more useful to say "I can't withdraw my money from Company X" or "Company Y is not honoring their refund guarantee" in the subject line.
    Keep Problem discussions civil and lay out the facts of your case. Your goal should be to get your problem resolved or reported to the regulators, not to see how many insults you can put into the thread.

More info coming soon.

Problem AUSforex won't let me withdraw my funds!

I am having an issue with a company
Dear CandleTrader,

We understand you experienced difficulties withdrawing funds from your account in the past. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and want to assure you that we prioritize customer concerns.

we continuously strive to improve our processes and ensure a smooth experience for all users.

Should you encounter any future issues, we encourage you to contact us directly at support@ausglobaluk.com for assistance.

Sincerely,

AUS Global Team

Dear CandleTrader,

We understand you experienced difficulties withdrawing funds from your account in the past. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and want to assure you that we prioritize customer concerns.

we continuously strive to improve our processes and ensure a smooth experience for all users.

Should you encounter any future issues, we encourage you to contact us directly at support@ausglobaluk.com for assistance.

Sincerely,

AUS Global Team
@CandleTrader, Can we have your reply here, please?

@
Dear CandleTrader,

Sincerely,

AUS Global Team
I sent you an email 5 days ago, but I still haven't received any reply. Please check.

This post is nothing but a manipulative tactic to sway forum opinion about their true nature. It's evident that AUSforex never intended to pay, nor will they ever intend to pay any of their clients.

It's been 2 weeks and I haven't received any reply. I urge the community and moderators to recognize and label them as scams to protect fellow traders.

Made a deposit in August of 2018 to trading account 6803206, got some profit, and accumulated around $7488 on account.

On the 5th of January 2022 I got an email saying " Account opening and trading rights are permanently prohibited, and the trading account's gold withdrawal rights are retained". However, I am not able to login to the client's cabinet to place a withdrawal.

Sent several emails, never got any response. However, in LiveChat i was told i have to wait until checking of my account will be over. They refuse to say how long it is to wait. It's been 3 months already, and still no reply on my emails, the same answers in LiveChat.

Dear FPA team and members please help me to resolve the issue.
Hello

Made a deposit in August of 2018 to trading account 6803206, got some profit, and accumulated around $7488 on account.

On the 5th of January 2022 I got an email saying " Account opening and trading rights are permanently prohibited, and the trading account's gold withdrawal rights are retained". However, I am not able to login to the client's cabinet to place a withdrawal.

Sent several emails, never got any response. However, in LiveChat i was told i have to wait until checking of my account will be over. They refuse to say how long it is to wait. It's been 3 months already, and still no reply on my emails, the same answers in LiveChat.

Dear FPA team and members please help me to resolve the issue.
Hi

Back