Ava Capital Markets Limited or AvaFx - Scam

ℹ️ Info ⭐ Reviews ❓FAQ
I hope you guys have seen the chat logs which I posted few days ago as well as the charts of the Nikkie and the price at the market open. Any comments or suggestion would be appreciated. Shall I open a case against AvaFX in Trader's court as they are not coming to respond here although I sent an email with the thread link to their customer care director and asked him to come and answer in the thread but nobody turned up yet.

I have also seen so many complaints about this broker by many people in other forums as well so definitely they are not the reliable brokers and don't care about their customers. Their business may not last long but I care about my money at the moment and looking for some suggestions how can I get it back from them?

Spreads on non-forex items are outside the FPA Trader Court's scope.

I recommend going ahead and having a chat with their regulator if they don't want to talk to you.

So we can't prove them scam even when they are scamming people as it was scam in non forex item?

Sad, but true. You can however complain in Scam Alerts, post a 1 star review, and file complaints with any and all regulators and government agencies out there.

Back